Where do YOU go for news Sup Forums?

Where do YOU go for news Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

nowhere

Geopolitical Futures, Stratfor, Bellingcat, Zero Hedge, Google News(just look over the headlines)

jewish newspapers
then i shitpost here to get the other perspective

here

Here.

Imageboards

Random news source with a skeptical mind

Sup Forums, drudge, realclearpolitics, twitter

yahoo news

www.RT.com

RT

Here and jewbook meme pages. As crazy as it sounds it's still more reliable than mainstream medias nowadays.

I can advice you really good site
rt.com/

Local Goy-owned newspaper.

kek

Here. kek

here and voat (yeh, i know, fuck off)

It finds me between here and Twitter.

Then I go on here for discussion and YouTube for analysis.

As close to the source as possible.

For commentary/analysis I like:
H. A. Goodman
Martin Brodel
Styx

>Bellingcat
Opinion invalidated

Carnegie Europe is pretty good, its branch dealing with murica had quite a few experts trying to see what Trump actually mean for europe and murica and provide some kind of political analysis and long term prognosis mentioning that no one talk about his politics and instead concentrate on petty BS.

Reddit for news, youtube for analysis, here for discussion.

Agreed. Know your enemy

Drama alert and info wars

Jesus this is what girls are wearing these days? This ad is degenerate as fuck.

Zerohedge. Thanks Mike Maloney.

Mostly Voat and Sup Forums also state-run media company YLE and local papers.

I only come here for pepe's
Thanks

if its not good enough to be on pol, i don't care.

Rt is good but mostly for latest news and alternative for US/EU agenda/state controlled media.
They could use some larger editorials and articles instead of shit like pic related.

Why don't you like Bellingcat m8?

>Google News, Reuters and BBC for mainstream shit and references for Wikipedia (ever tried using Infowars as a source on Wikipedia?)
>GLP/Pol/Drudge for news with a red pilled angle

unironically here

First of all, he relies on "do it for free" guys which comes with strings attached.

Second, he relies on other media and blogs and all kind of unconfirmed shit, he doesnt does the confirming himself.
A good example is ruskies supposedly bombing shit out of schools and hospitals, no one cares to go back and fix those claims when ruskies either prove they didnt bomb shit.
While shit like Kirby's claims are accepted at face value even though he straight refused to give details AKA "proofs"

Third, there is obvious bias, I dont think he ever posted on drone papers but damn if ruskies arent taking most of his blog space.
The bias alone makes me cautious because if there is bias then some evidences are probably easier accepted and there is preference to what is published.

Pic related, change Gawker Kotaku to CNN and no name blogs and Wikipedia to Bellingcat.

/r/politics is bretty good :DD

If /news/ was actually populated I'd go there to ignore the shitposting that comes with Sup Forums.

>ctr+f spidr.today
>0 results
C'mon Sup Forums

>SPIDR is a news aggregator that utilizes textual content analysis to group similar news together
>The aim is to provide fast access to relevant news from different viewpoints

Are those Pepe emojis?

Unironically Sup Forums, its a newsmaker these days.

Sup Forums

You have to take everything you read here with a grain of salt because 90% of shit that gets posted is BS. But for that other 10%, the only way you'll get the news any faster is if you're literally there where and when it happens.

I go to to this shithole.

American Renaissance and stuff like that.

Here.

Sup Forums

>Zero Hedge

Get rid of this one and you have yourself a good list

>Burger Apparel

Sup Forums

Duh

Here

here, Sup Forums

/r9k/

Apparently females are all disgusting roastie whores, everyone is kissless hugless virgin wizard and Chads are normie fags that fuck sluts.

More news at 11. And now to the weather.

/new/

infowaaz dot com

Looks like we're headed towards another dry spell.

this

We'll, makes sense I suppose.

I only search for happenings and I do it here.
Also,
WHY IS NOTHING HAPPENING??!

Styx and Infowars