Brit/pol/ - Europe Falling Apart edition

Farage will stand in South Thanet if election is re-held following suspected Tory cheating
theguardian.com/politics/2016/nov/20/nigel-farage-stand-election-again-south-thanet

>Blair to set up Brexit lobbying group
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3954246/The-Tories-screwing-Brexit-Jeremy-Corbyn-s-nutter-m-returning-politics-Tony-Blair-hunts-Westminster-office-set-new-Brexit-lobbying-group.html

>more stormy weather expected over tomorrow and Tuesday
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/uk-weather-britain-battered-more-9297837

>fire near Heathrow
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-38045467

>ministers want to begin trade deal talks with Trump
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/11/19/donald-trump-trade-deal-ministers-aim-for-uk-us-statement-of-int/

>Scottish government to discuss railway nationalization
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-scotland-politics-38040804

>Murray beats Djokovic in ATP World Tour final, holds on to No. 1 spot
mirror.co.uk/sport/tennis/andy-murray-novak-djokovic-live-9297929

>Theresa May plans to allow business to fuck the UK as they please
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/11/21/theresa-may-to-offer-business-an-olive-branch-with-hint-of-futur/

>Uppity Spanish cunts try to get to The Rock
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/11/21/royal-navy-fires-flares-at-spanish-vessel-in-gibraltar/

>Even niggers hate Harry
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/11/20/prince-harrys-popularity-to-be-tested-as-notmyprince-trends-as-h/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xik-y0xlpZ0
mpsexpenses.info/#!/search
youtube.com/watch?v=nJS4NRm7GJU
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1370777/Who-else-bankrolled-Tony-Blair-while-he-was-in-Opposition.html
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/immigration/10055613/Labour-sent-out-search-parties-for-immigrants-Lord-Mandelson-admits.html
telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/tony-blair/12175813/Tony-Blair-accused-of-conspiracy-over-mass-immigration.html
news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/596703.stm
haaretz.com/british-mp-charges-jewish-cabal-is-guiding-tony-blair-1.11028
spinwatch.org/index.php/issues/lobbying/item/181-labour-friends-of-israel-in-the-house
parliament.uk/edm/2003-04/1255
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/11/21/theresa-may-to-offer-business-an-olive-branch-with-hint-of-futur/
youtube.com/watch?v=SsmVgoXDq2w
youtube.com/watch?v=glrYDRz5BDs
youtube.com/watch?v=g-aVtKEhpO0
bbc.co.uk/news/resources/idt-acfd761e-0dff-46f7-87a4-96cec7824254
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nigella_Lawson
youtube.com/watch?v=4FrnF2HlBGg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The Jews will never win.

first for don't debate Jews, they will never learn

What we could have had

Who /comfyshitposting/ whilst the storm rages outside? Also doing a cheeky bit of spider DNA sequencing homework
youtube.com/watch?v=xik-y0xlpZ0

mpsexpenses.info/#!/search
SNP Expenses scandal

Less Jew talk please

Unless we're posting pics of fit Jews

jews are nuts
youtube.com/watch?v=nJS4NRm7GJU

This.
Please less Jew talk
Do it for Mosley!

what's the soundtrack

I really need to make this into an image macro.

>In 1995, a new blind trust, known as the Labour Leader Office Fund, was set up by Mr Blair's friend Michael (now Lord) (((Levy))). It has been estimated that £2.5 million was raised. This allowed Mr Blair to run the biggest Opposition office in history.
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1370777/Who-else-bankrolled-Tony-Blair-while-he-was-in-Opposition.html

>Labour 'sent out search parties for immigrants', Lord (((Mandelson))) admits
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/immigration/10055613/Labour-sent-out-search-parties-for-immigrants-Lord-Mandelson-admits.html

>Immigration Minister Barbara (((Roche))) is alleged in the book to have taken extraordinary steps to increase net migration, going above and beyond even that requested by Mr. Blair. Another civil servant remarked of Ms. Roche’s personal mission at the ministry: “It was clear that Roche wanted more immigrants to come to Britain. She didn’t see her job as controlling entry into Britain, but by looking at the wider picture in a “holistic way” she wanted us to see the benefit of a multicultural society”.
telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/tony-blair/12175813/Tony-Blair-accused-of-conspiracy-over-mass-immigration.html

>The programme's producer Martin (((Rosenbaum))) said: "What we show is there is an English backlash but also self-doubt about England's identity. Home Secretary Jack (((Straw))) is worried that nationalism will manifest itself in violence and wants a positive English identity created which will beat off the unpleasant side."
news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/596703.stm

>British MP Charges ‘Jewish Cabal’ Is Guiding Tony Blair
haaretz.com/british-mp-charges-jewish-cabal-is-guiding-tony-blair-1.11028

>Labour Friends of Israel in the House
spinwatch.org/index.php/issues/lobbying/item/181-labour-friends-of-israel-in-the-house

I still can't get over this
>That time that Jeremy Corbyn was so angered by the deaths of some pigeons that he ACTUALLY VOTED for the human race to be wiped out by an asteroid
parliament.uk/edm/2003-04/1255

Why didnt we just take argyland when we had the chance we literally could of send in a helicopter and they would surrender

I'm re reading some old books and watching some films, nostalgia trip.
Got a week off work too, weather is actually perfect for my plans.

Nigel is truly the happiest man on earth.

>Theresa May is based
they said.

Less Jew Talk!!
>plz

Hearitly kekd

I bet 90% of Labour membership would have voted for this too

>Argentina
>angry white sun
>SS
Literally Hitler confirmed

corbyn is a weed-addled-brain mong, glad I signed up to vote him for leader

its the trailer park boys theme
Mike Clattenburg the creator was also a session keyboardist and turned part of Tony Bennett classic "Left My Heart In San Francisco" into the theme for his show

Quite like Jezza to be honest.

Who wants argyland tho?
We got the Falklands, which gives us decent control of the strait of magellan and cape horn
Its like saying lets take over Spain, when we've already got Gibraltar

Power

You picked a top week for it, it's bonkers out there

Cri ebry tim

what's your job

>parliament.uk/edm/2003-04/1255
>that Conservative amendment at the end that literally saved earth from asteroid armageddon

>Argentina
>Power
You should stop smoking lad, running a dessert full of cows and Spaniards doesn't seem worth it to me? Maybe back in the days of the Empire, but in the 80s?

t. Man who does not understand basic Economics

paki posting

>(((Corbyn)))

degenerate

>posting pics of fit Jews

We would get a sick football team out of of it tho

Which was goat, 80s or 90s?

youtube.com/watch?v=SsmVgoXDq2w

I don't want to be a France and rely on North africans at football. Glad bestie Portugal cucked them out of their own cup. That guy who scored was totally not black.

i want to bash that fucking harlot's face in. she looks so fucking smarmy and slimy. fuck this whore.

"oh enen u jest med u doont git teh stir las' knights aggis eh?"

Both desu
youtube.com/watch?v=glrYDRz5BDs
youtube.com/watch?v=g-aVtKEhpO0

We do that already cunty chops

Never understood why people here think she's jewish.

She looks spanish/italian af

shit try sadiq

We're not a France levels yet boyo maybe then we too can lose in a final next time

> Theresa May will offer British business an olive branch following a series of disputes by vowing to cut corporation tax to a record low.

> In a speech to business leaders ahead of the Autumn Statement, Mrs May will commit Britain to having the lowest corporation tax of the world’s 20 biggest economies.

This is not a bad thing.

>Never understood why people here think she's jewish.
Because she's quite literally jewish.

>mfw sadiq floods london with anti-trump liberals, mexiicans and blm basketball niggers

nuke london if that happens desu

Because Asians don't play football

dark at 3PM.. grim

bbc.co.uk/news/resources/idt-acfd761e-0dff-46f7-87a4-96cec7824254

This article is depressing

probably because she is Jewish.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nigella_Lawson
>Her parents both came from Jewish families.[10][11][12]

Can't we just nuke it now? A preemptive strike if you will.

Look at them lovely jubblies son

Wait till I leave for the home counties firet

lads will le pen win the french election?

dude LMAO

Be quick about it.

>tfw no jewish gf

when i first saw her dumb fucking peasant face during the brexit aftermath, i just knew she's a fucking rat.

Just a few more grand til I can cunt together a sweet deposit and leave this smoggy shithole and live in God's own counties

Does anyone on here know white white Britain would be if we didn't include London let them become independent?

Currently, Britain is 87% white.

Honestly, what happened to that talk about #LONDEXIT?

I couldn't give to shit about short term 'muh GDP economy'. If there is a chance to let London become independent, then we should just let it happen. It would be better for us in the long run.

L M A O

I think trump killed this meme tbhpham best change it to France and hope they kill it too. The the Netherlands etc.

been there done that

>fit
>jews

>In order to understand Hamilton's desire for a stronger central government, one must first understand Hamilton's personal political philosophy. Hamilton extracted many of his beliefs from the writings of David Hume, an eighteenth-century English philosopher who believed that society could only function if strong government institutions existed. Hamilton believed that government served three purposes: to foster commerce, agriculture, and revenue; to encourage "domestic tranquility and happiness"; and to be stable and strong enough to earn the respect of foreign governments. These ideas contrasted sharply with the prevalent philosophies of the time. Most Americans extracted their beliefs from philosophers like Locke and Montesquieu, who believed that government derived its authority from the people in order to protect personal property. Because Hamilton's philosophical views differed greatly from the rest of the delegates' beliefs, many at the convention regarded him as a radical. Furthermore, many saw Hamilton as an extremist because of his zealousness in advocating a strong national government.

>"The truth is, William, that if Alexander Hamilton had led his ideals of British inspired federalism during the founding of that nation, we would have seen an America that was not only kinder to us in history, but better for us in the modern day."
>"How so?"
>"...no one would have a Constitution that was founded upon laissez-faire and egalitarian nonsense that reduces everyone to the lowest common denominator. It would have been an America where difference in power was celebrated, because difference creates value. But Jefferson had his way, and I'm afraid that we ourselves are paying for the sins of our forefathers, when we dare criticize their empiricism."

We won the war.

Well Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland are all 95%+ so without London England would be at least 92%ish.

tfw no state-issued liz kendall gf

God's work

No you bloody well didn't Canada is still the Queen's land cunt.

Na we won it and burned down your cuckshed lmao

F U C K T H E E U

na we won and bunred down ur shitty cuckshed lmao

London independence is impossible. It would be easier for the north to be independent.
Londoners don't make London, the people who live in the suburbs and home counties do.
youtube.com/watch?v=4FrnF2HlBGg

If you cut all them people off, you end up with A LOT of empty businesses.

why is british tv so shit now?

We'd need to Wall it off as the rats would flee, not impossible though.

>try to take Canada
>fail miserably
>"we won g-guys"

I still can't tell if Hamilton was a good guy or not.
Like I support him in theory but I can't in practice.

>mfw people think Sadiq has any power to do any of the shit he says
he's a glorified transport coordinator

the same reason american television has been garbage.

Watch that hate speech.

Political Correctness and lowered standards thanks to Netflix culture and lowering IQs

how much do you need

Still some good stuff, Planet Earth II is on at the moment. Worth a watch.

Could we not make another city our capital, and make the suburbs of the ther capital go towards that capital?

I suggest Nottingham

Not that I agree that we should ditch London, but how about Winchester as the new Capital?

SHUT IT DOWN GOY

York.

Israel banning goats for goat fuckers. I hate the Jews but you have to admire just how cruel and sadistic they can be.

Top Gear is back on but has been Yanked.

We can't just give up our capital city. London's GDP is larger than Sweden's. It's responsible for 20%+ of the entire country's wealth. It wouldn't be short term, it'd be taking a wrecking ball to our economy.

All our government administration and infrastructure is also based there, not to mention the historical value of it all.

There's also the boroughs still full of native Londoners who we'd be casting adrift.

>but the eu is good

York is the capital of the North.