Women being uppity after Hillary's loss

I had planned on enjoying lunch at Olive Gardent this afternoon but had a very unpleasant experience. I often enjoy the $5 lunch special of unlimited soup, salad and breadsticks.

I was seated in a particularly sunny part of the restaurant and I was uncomfortable. I asked my server who looked to be a college age female if I could please be seated somewhere else. She rolled her eyes then obliged.

I placed my order for the unlimited soup, salad and breadsticks and made sure the salad and Italian wedding soup had extra cheese. This meal offers excellent value since the price stays the same regardless of how much you eat.

I could tell that my server was getting an attitude after I ordered my second salad. By the time I competed my meal, she was so rude to me.

I had three bowls of Italian wedding soup, two salads and six breadsticks. Overall, a mild, pleasant lunch. However, I believe I was treated poorly because I am am white and people seem to be disgusted with most white people these days.

What is your opinion of waitstaff that treats men differently? How can we change this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=o3Es-PRMAg0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>eating at Olive Garden
Well, there's your problem

She was on her period
/thread

>Being a smug fatass in public
>olive garden

You are the least alpha man you know

Is this autism?

Waitress was pissed because you were a high maintenance, low cost customer. More work, less tip= pissy waitress

If you're fat, then she was annoyed by the amount you ordered, not with your gender or skincolor.
I'm a chef and at our restaurant we have something similar in the form of unlimited High Tea, and when fatties keep ordering and stuffing themselves just because it's cheap the waitresses get disgusted.

Nice pasta faggot

inb4 200 redditors respond seriously to a post with literal pasta

op is fat

>dude the sun
>dude "italian food"

seriously though, just make sure you never tip

She was rolling her eyes at your poverty-level meal and discounting you as BetaAsFuck. Also, if she doesn't sell enough full meals or even desserts, she could be put on notice or fired.

so hungry now

Literally just called my local olive garden and used this complaint. Thanks lel

>olive garden viral marketing

Is this le new tendies may may :^)

Wait till I screencatch for le ebin win and many upboats on le cesspool of internet armpit, /r/Sup Forums :^):^):^) le dongers up newfriends :^):^):^)

No, its just that you are ugly numale, one can tell by your plebbit style of writing and beta attitude.

People treat me nicely wherever I go but I'm not an autistic weeboo obese faggot either.

Haven't seen that in a while m8.

This. Why waste time and a seat in your section for someone that won't even give you a buck?

did you place a healthy tip?

remember you're paying for the food AND the service

>No other sizes of this image found.

Creepy

>3 bowls of soup
>2 salads
>6 breadstick
>a mild lunch

You were treated poorly because she was looking for tall dark and handsome and she got short squat and neckbeard.

>Your section

You know why they call it the service industry? Because they are SERVANTS, shut the fuck up and do your job.

t. Waiter

Hello, Reddit!

This. You weren't worth the time fatass. Tip well then go back to that same waitress. She'll be your best friend

Holy Shit I bet this bitch is fugly as hell.

Problem solved

For an extra 1.99 you can get a sandwich and fries to go with the unlimited soup, salad, breadstick lunch special.

Is it?

I might have to get his $5 special next time in the US.

Thank you for the PSA friend

when you pay for your meal tell her
"you were a cunt so i didnt tip, try harder next time"

Its down the hall and to the left so fuck off you gremlin.

This is true of just about anyone that goes to a restaurant alone where you sit down and are supposed to tip.

The good thing is that if it is a place you like and you're a good tipper, you will be treated very well. However if the employee turnover is high, if you will need to eat there a lot to earn the benefits, and of course you will have to continue being a good tipper.

I am annoyed by some of the culture around this but if you get a good server and tip them well it's worth it since they work a demanding job and aren't paid well.

The restaurant culture in the USA is strange and foreigners love to criticize Americans for this. But they don't understand certain subtleties. Such as: If you go to a fucking Waffle House and the people in the restaurant are good at being hosts and hostesses, you should give a really amazing tip. Your meal is going to cost roughly 5-10 USD so the whole "I tip based on percentages" meme is destroyed if you examine what is happening. These people are working hard and not earning much money, and you're enjoying a dirt cheap meal from the success of Waffle House's business model.

It also works against the employees for customers simply participating in the old Southern tradition of eating at an empty Waffle House at 3 AM. You will be a customer that spends approximate eight dollars but you will be one of the only customers they see all night, so if you don't tip well they are making peanuts. They usually only have two employees working during these hours (a cook and a waitress) so there's an interesting dynamic going on.

But back to how it might benefit you, if you find a bar you really like (perhaps they make their own microbrews) and you tip well every time you visit, you will be treated like royalty. And if you establish this relationship and bring a lot of friends with you, you will get a large discount on your tab for being a good customer despite the large tab. Just keep tipping well every time you visit

>Literally unironically and sincerely falling for copypasta in a copypasta thread

You have to go back.

Then don't open a restaurant at 3am if it can't support staff.

Don't have waiters that are underpaid.

Don't defraud the government of tax money.

All simple concepts.

>Don't deny the looters their extorted wealth

>all these mad tipcucks

100th time i've read this pasta and i still have no idea what "italian wedding soup" is or why you would put cheese in a soup

>However, I believe I was treated poorly because I am am white and people seem to be disgusted with most white people these days.
Are you sure you aren't just a fat fuck?

My character limited ended but if you find a really nice American bar, establish a relationship with the employees, then bring your buddies and run up a tab, you can get hundreds of dollars knocked off the bill by the employees. If you tip the staff half of the amount you saved on the bill, you will walk out of the place a hero.

You're not wrong but if you go to a cheap diner in the middle of the night it's partially on you to support the people proving a service.

I hate to say it but I've been that guy that goes to a cheap diner because he has five dollars to feed himself for the night and then leaves an almost worthless tip. And a significant amount of customers behave this way.

>maybe we should overthrow the system so tipping isn't mandatory
>Australian IP

Nice try, don't get too confident in the Canadacucks taking the heat from you Vegemite Shitters.

nice pasta, you are a fat neckbeard

>tfw you have been away from the chans for a long time because you've been improving yourself
>tfw you fall for copypasta bait OP even though you have been a lurking oldfag

The post-irony shit is hard to read and understand. I should have known from the Olive Garden mention. Worst chain restaurant I can think of.

Sure, they make peanuts on their hourly wage. But they choose that because of how great tips can be. With tips you can easily make more than most equivalent skill level jobs. Especially if you're a good looking girl and know how to flirt. A good server would provide excellent services to any customer and earn their tips. A bad one expects 20% with every bill and gets pissy if they don't get it.

Servers are the most entitled fucks around. It's worse in Canada because they make minimum wage here but still have the entitled American server mentality. They can pull $2500+ a month easily for menial labour and have the audacity to complain about how hard their job is. Most of them don't even report their tips as fucking income and thus don't pay taxes.

Because it's your fucking job

Maybe you disgusted her with your gluttonous display at lunch.

Looks like Americans are better at being Italians than Italians are. Nice job America, #1 yet again.

Go to a different restaurant, I'm fairly sure McDonalds costs more than $5 and they don't do unlimited big macs. This should be your first clue.A restaurant that cheap is fast food and if you expect better service you are an arrogant prat, though this was evident from your writing style.

You're literally the embodiment of the gif posted, using terms like "I often enjoy, I had planned, obliged" like a high end food critic on yelp...

At $5 a lunch the only injustice is that you didn't leave with e-coli.

>he doesn't know about The Government Taxes Your Tips Meme/Fact

The only movies you ever had to watch by that director were his first two.

Stop pretending you're European too, Waffle House could invade Cananada with an army of black women calling you "shugah" and you would lie down your weapons to enjoy our artificially flavored syrups.

You've always wanted to sit down at a restaurant, be served, buy a giant plate of pancakes while spending less thee dollars. Don't lie. Nobody is expecting the drunk poorfag eating eating at a 3 AM Waffle House to change the American tax and labor system.

Fucking Sup Forums has no sound allowed on gifs so here is the inferior silent version.

I can't understand how they can complain that their job is hard.

Maybe it's because I'm a factory worker. The hardest thing I could see about being a waiter is remembering orders. Usually they have enough time to write them down though. Walking a few feet and clearing dishes is easy as fuck. I've walked over 17 miles during a single shift and lifted hundreds of pounds worth of merchandise.

Git fucking gud.

>I've walked over 17 miles during a single shift and lifted hundreds of pounds worth of merchandise.

If it wasn't during a time that the floor was shut down due to mechanical failure, you need to go back to school. If it was due to a "oh shit ALL HANDS ON DECK" factory moment, use that to pad your resume.

t. factory maintenance guy

Peak season. I make $17 an hour and I'm not looking to stay for long

This pasta has a nostalgic taste to it.

> What is your opinion of waitstaff that treats men differently?

Next time hold the copy pasta fucker

You can pad your resume by making a simple hint at this. Do it in a way that the interviewing managers will ask you questions about why you wrote it down, then tell your story of how hard you worked during that single shift. Just don't be conspicuous about it.

I'll try remembering to do that.

Thanks, user.

You were probably not acting as polite and reasonable as you describe in your bias and subjective story.

explain

I want to learn more

>IT WAS COPYPASTA XD AND YOU FELL FOR IT XDDDDDDDDDDD

KYS my man.

>pasta
>literally pasta
People who are fooled by this should leave this website

>Olive Garden
>enjoying

This shitpost is fake. Nobody enjoys McItalian food.

I was expecting more of a twist to this pasta teebeeheich

It's because they are women and in most jobs they can simply slack off/get a man to do their job for them.

this is stale pasta, can't believe how many newfags fell for this

If i went to a restaurant and they had a $20 pizza and a $50 pizza, why should you tip more if you order the $50 pizza. The waitress is doing the same amount of work. The chef has the more labour intensive job, but the waitress gets the lions share of the tips.
I agree to pay the price on the menu, otherwise why is it there?

how many variations of this copypasta are there? i know there's a taco bell one floating around.

i haven't worked in a restaurant in awhile and especially not a ghetto one like OG, i've gotten my degree etc.and this is pasta. but for everyone else here who eats at OG if you ask waitresses to get you unlimited shit it means you aren't going to tip them which means they're running back and forth and you are taking theira ttention away from non-piece of shit customers

and b4 anyone is like "THATS THEIR JOB" that isn't the point you reddit-tier faggot. nobody is arguing that. it's that you are unprofitable and worthless, you are a fat, useless weather balloon of a person who can't even get through a day without inconveniencing someone whose life is already shitty enough dealing with kids dumpsquirting all over the kids seats or whatever other shit you deal with in olive garden

>Olive Garden
>Food
>meal offers excellent value

It looks like something that Syrian sand nigger refugee would guzzle down..

Think more along the lines of "how well will this establishment take care of me if I tip well."

Low employee turnover = Tip nicely and let them see you do it = Being taken care of = Bringing a group of people to this place and getting your bill cut dramatically. This by far the most useful in bars, and you will probably only want to go through this effort if they are exceptional.

High employee turnover = Bad = Showing up more to get the same effect yadda yadda. You will probably only want to do this if it is a bar or restaurant in your immediate area that is easy to travel to.

>all these replies reminding me I fell for old bait

Sup Forums was a big reason I got off the fucking internet and did real life stuff, but I'm back right now because I am injured. No bully

these places are run by greedy franchisers who nickle and dime their employees. these are exactly the kinds of people who hire illegals and pay them under the table. don't be surprised if some dirty mexican's headlice end up in the breading of your deep fried ravioli or whatever other gross weird shit they have there. except they probably don't bread anything in-house, it probably comes frozen in bags because that is how fucking disgusting these places are

Yeah, I shouldn't have fallen for this bait despite the fact I made some quality posts. Olive Garden has been the worst franchise restaurant for a few years, though my normie friends tell me that Red Lobster is right behind them. (But I looooove to go there for the cheesy bread! :))

My anecdotal evidence shows that they love to serve ice-cold soup to piss off women and people with gift cards, but I've been there like three times in the past 1 0 years.

If they're so underpaid why don't they just get a different job

Sluts

youtube.com/watch?v=o3Es-PRMAg0

t. a Jew

I'm guessing you don't tip well and never worked as a server before? If you are getting seated niggers and Jews all night you can bet your bottom dollar you are busting your fucking hump for nothing. Your hourly wage does not supplement the effort you put in, so to say it's your fucking job is mad. why do a job you are not being paid for? Now if you are being seated white middle / upper class all night then it really starts to pay off.

most or all of them are felons

You were not worth her time due to how little you'll tip. This is one of the many reasons why this tipping culture needs to end.

>lunch at Olive Garden

dago nigger detected

go back to palermo you wop

You sound like a cheap looking fatty OP. I'd be pissed at life if I had to bring you your 20 meals for a 15% tip