ITT: Americans explain the largest cultural differences between the West and East coasts

Explain to us what key differences exist in culture or general opinion between the West coast and East coast in the US. If you've lived on the other side your whole life and move to the other will you just fit in right away?

JEWS

SPICS

take the redpill and hate both

we must eliminate minorities!!!!

>West Coast
Cucks
>East Coast
Slightly better cucks

west coast is gay as fuck.

>East coast vs West coast
They're both Cucks, the real difference is between the coasts and the center.

Yes I've seen both coasts tend to go blue, but that doesn't really tell much in a two-party system. Surely there must be some things people from different coasts would disagree on?

West coast is cancer. East coast is slightly less cancer. Middle is best. All you need to know

I dont have much experience with east coast people but most people from west coast are assholes.

East coast actually has history, most of the east coast is Scottish,Irish,English,German,Slavic decent.

West coast is mainly South American,Mexican.

>West Coast
Everyone speaks down to you with a patronizing "holier than thou" demeanor, but fakes being nice so that they don't get in an argument or get called out on their bullshit. DUDE WEED LMAO.

>East Coast (Northeast specifically)
People talk fast, walk fast, and straight to the point. Jews are everywhere, as is their (((influence))). People from elsewhere think they are assholes for not sugar coating things when speaking directly or getting ran over by someone not paying attention while on their phone.

A lot of degenerate west coast people like to pretend that they're "hard". They talk about places like Oakland and south central LA, when statistically those areas are pussy shit compared to virtually everywhere else in the country.

If you haven't been to Baltimore, Detroit, or St Louis, you haven't actually been to a bad neighborhood.

The farther west you go, the worse it gets.

That's all you need to know.

This description is perfect

thanks for the description

Spics on West coast, cucks on East coast.

As someone who was raised in the Midwest, has lived in nearly every (continental) US region, and also Europe, I'll tell you exactly what you want to know.

>explain key differences in culture between West coast and East coast
It's a bit more complicated than which ocean you border. It's more regional. A person from New York City will have a better time fitting in somewhere like San Francisco (West Coast) than they will in some small town in the southeast (Think someone from Tampere moving to Helsinki vs Lapland)

BUT, there does tend to be a differential among Western and Eastern mentalities. In the East, they're much more self-centred and punctual from my experience. New Yorkers think they're the centre of the fucking world and act like it too. If you're not from NYC, you're trash. Instantly.
The same logic applies to people in California. If you're not from California, you're always (ALWAYS) from the East Coast.
For instance, I moved to CA from MN, a northern midwestern state and most people didn't know where that was and asked "how does the east coast differ from CA?". It's pretty insulting, and they'll shit all over places that aren't in the liberal sphere of influence (think eastern Blue states).
But I get this mentality because they're most often on their own to do whatever it is Californians do.
The culture is more "laid back" in the south, where Los Angeles and San Diego are. That's the typical "California" you see on TV.
Northern California is much more similar to the East Coast in architecture, culture, and disposition. These are the big tech giants (when they aren't being complete fucking dipshit cucks) who are businessmen first and Californians second.

As far as "fitting in" goes, it's pretty much the same no matter where you move in the USA. People tend to stay where their family is but strangers aren't necessarily looked down upon. People from the East who move to the West and vice versa don't really have a bad time.

East coast is financial Jews while West coast is Tech and Entertainment Jews.

You are welcome, my Suomi friend.

The West coast is filled with out of touch hippies whose grandparents and parents moved there during the 1960s and turned it into a breeding ground for stupidity. Most Californians I've meet are absolute airheads. The weather is better and you can still find sane people once you get away from the urban areas. Rural Washington and Oregon is based as fuck.

Instead of Hippies, the East coast is filled with pretentious jackasses that are way to focused on the smell of their own shit. They are also out of touch with reality and can't fathom the idea that people have different opinions. Again, once you get out of urban areas it is much better. The South has its problems but I would much rather live in South Carolina than New York. The people talk slow but they will help you if you need it.

I don't know man South Carolina is on the east coast and is hard red.

When you thing of stoners you think of California.
When you think of Hipsters you thing of Seattle and Portland.
When you think of fags you think of San Francisco
When you think of spics you think of LA
When you think of niggers you also think about LA
When you think about media kikes you think about LA again.
East coast is Italian and Irish mobs, no spics or niggers. The jews here just practice usury, not subversion. The east coast is to old world for hipsters, and more prohibitive of weed.
The west coast is everything wrong with America concentrated into 3 states.

(2) You gotta realize that the USA is a very young country relatively speaking and so there aren't hundreds of years old traditions per region that will make everyone feel out of place.
Places like Italy or Germany that are decentralized and have existed as principalities are what I'm talking about here. The USA for the most part has grown together and shared history.
Yes there's more regional things like cuisine, but I think comparing coastal cuisine is quite petty.
Who gives a shit if you eat Burritos or Clam Chowder? It's not going to make your life a living hell if you just up and move.

West- Degenerate
East- Semi-Degenerate

west coast is all faggotry, east coast is assholes

True.

Californians always compare everything to California, despite it being a fucking massive state with a lot of diversity. The SoCal, Los-Angeles crowd are the biggest offenders of this, that they just cannot fathom anyone thinking or doing anything differently from how they do or perceive something.

New Yorkers just don't fucking care. People from New Jersey or Boston might feign a little more interest or try to make a joke.

LA resident: Oh, and where are you from?
>I am from X
LA resident: Wow, really? What is it like having or doing _____? You know in California, we don't have that.

NYC: Where ya from?
>I am from X.
NYC: ...

>Yes I've seen both coasts tend to go blue
I wouldn't say that.
Florida's a swing state (and the state government is 100% red)
Georgia and South Carolina are solid red
North Carolina has historically been solid red, and only recently has been considered a swing state because Obama won it ONCE. It's really a red state

As for East vs West culture, it's hard to say. Many of the nuances between states and regions are difficult to explain to someone who hasn't live in the US.
I will say this, though:
In terms of policy, a liberal from NY and a liberal from CA will agree on just about everything. The same can be said for conservatives from both coasts. The differences between the coasts are more "cultural" in the sense of how people carry themselves, behave, interact, etc. For example, valley girls and Portlandia people are much more present on the West coast. It would be really weird to overhear someone on the East coast say, "I'm going to get in touch with my inner-coyote.", but I wouldn't surprised to hear it in CA.

No fucking clue other than my own groundless idea that beaches tend to attract more hedonistic and "useful idiot" types.

How is fishing in Greenland?