Pope says Abortion is all good

>god is all good with murder its cool now
cnn.com/2016/11/21/europe/pope-francis-absolve-abortion/index.html
thoughts?

Who else >leaving catholic church today

Other urls found in this thread:

catholic.com/magazine/articles/did-jesus-say-adultery-is-grounds-for-divorce
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He is a heretic and an apostate just like everything that came out of Vatican II

he is a gommie.

>deus vult

it's literally Buddy Christ now

The pope is a bought and paid for globalist puppet

>god is all good with murder its cool now

Uh, you could always be absolved of murder, provided you were penitent.

sure. say your sorry to a 40-year old virgin and get a free ticket to heaven

nothing about this seems absolutely heretical

>leaving the Catholic Church
You're as bad as that retard is.

>catholic church and evangelicals in general didn't give a shit about abortion until the right wing started using it as a wedge post southern strategy

Why make 2 threads of these? Use the fucking catalog

And you thought moloch was kill.

Hahahahahaahahaghaahsahaya

Just a battle. The war continues as it has for 5000+ years. Abolition of Child sacrifice and pedophilia starting with Abraham and the first covenant with God.

Humans won't give it up! Wtf over?

I hope someday people will get information beyond the made up events in the name of a Sup Forums thread

>can kill babies
>can't kick out refugees
???????????????

That's how confession has worked forever

>Not the Onion

HOLY SHIT!

What happened?

fpbp

Well, if it's for niggers and shitskin rape babies...

#notmypope

That's not what he said, you nigger. Stop twisting the news even worse than the CNN does.

Francis the Shit must be removed from office for full blown heresy and spitting in the face of God.

To accomplish this ecumenical goal, the diabolical and fake Council Vatican II enlisted the help of these Protestant observers:

A. Raymond George (Methodist)
Ronald Jaspar (Anglican)
Massey Shepherd (Episcopalian)
Friedrich Künneth (Lutheran)
Eugene Brand (Lutheran)
Max Thurian (Calvinist-community of Taize).

Even in other sects if you are truly contrite then you'll be forgiven of sin
That's literally how mercy and grace work

OVERTHROW THE POPE! GET A NEW POPE!
>God is cucked all of a sudden

Yea, this guy's seriously CRYPTO or just a complete fag

>following an argentine pope
>not doing eastern orthodoxy instead

My prayer is that this fucking lunatic causing a serious reactionary movement within the Church and the next Pope we get is DEUS VULT REMOVE KEBAB

All the traditionalist catholics must follow him, all catholics are communists.

Getting temporally excommunicated for abortion and having your sin forgiven are two entirely different things

Official church teaching is that someone who gets excommunicated by the church can still receive absolution for his sins by God and can still enter heaven, he just wont be a part of the church down here anymore until the excommunication is lifted

They're pedophiles. Of course they think abortion is fine.

so? Isn't the whole point of Catholicism that you can be forgiven for anything?
For instance, isn't murder forgivable?

Kikebook comments on the NPR post about it were absolutely disgusting.
>I'm sorry ladies, I don't know why you're asking this MAN for forgiveness
and the usual
>I'm not a Catholic but I love this Pope Francis guy!
or the usual whining that essentially says
>How dare this 2000 year old institution not change itself quickly enough to satisfy my progressive views that have emerged in the last 100 years!

That doesn't make sense...why would they want to reduce their dating pool?

>being catholic in the first place

How about being an actual christian and believe in the bible instead, Catholicism is NOT about God, it's about money, power and molesting children.

You fucking tard. The first quote of him says that abortion is a grave sin, but will be absolved just like every other sin.

If Liberal women think that this means that they can kill all the babies they want with no guilt, then it's on them and it will be counted when they attempt to enter heaven.

They don't care about them as people silly. They fuck them and don't care if their lives are ruined or if they die.

Abortion was literally their ONE ISSUE. How can a Church that says it's based on tradition be such a heretical piece of shit according to its own HARDCORE PROFESSED values?

You think this is something new? You think God never forgave murderers before 2016?

This

>And evangelicals in general
>Catholics are evangelicals

what if instead of killing babies in the womb we ethnic cleanse newborns in mass

>removing an undeveloped mass of cells is called murder by a 4channer in 2016

>not being fine with minorities aborting their cell lumps that will drain gov resources and contribute to muh riots and crime

I get that
But it still reduces the boipucci market

Francis needs to go

If you are a catholic you must endure your false pope.

It's CNN for Christ's sake.

It's revenge imo for the Catholic vote moving into Trump's and the Republican camp. It scares the shit out of them because Latinos are almost always Catholics.

Media always spins the shit out of what the Church says. Don't assume anything and wait a few days.

>Trusting CNN

nu/pol/ has to go back

Oh boy, I can't wait for my mark of the beast!

>It's CNN for Christ's sake.

These threads are being spammed like crazy

I think it is CTR desu

see

God I hate when Sup Forumstards try to understand Catholicism with their retarded cucked/non-cucked concepts. Keep it to american policy.

Nothing new here. Except for the blasphem against the holy spirit ( who can be explained as the situation where someone see clearly god, his love and good but deliberatly chose evil despite being tottaly aware of the nature of his choice ), all crimes can be forgiven in the condition of a sincere repent.

Abortion can be forgiven in the same way than murder can be forgiven by god, if the criminal totally recognized what he did and express his sincere repent. Which doesn't mean he shouldn't be prosecuted for his acts btw, we're talking about god's forgiveness and not the absence of temporal justice. The pope is simply expressing clearly that truth. Retarded leftists from CNN understand it as a glorification of abortion because they don't understand anything in Christian theology, it's seen here as an act of cuckery because you don't understand it either.

The pope is saying what the Church have been saying since its beggining. Now keep your "he's a cuck " for american elections please.

Oh shit this is basically fueling moloch.wtf

>which just happens to coincide with the opening of the first abortion clinics

wew

>not being fine with minorities aborting their cell lumps that will drain gov resources and contribute to muh riots and crime

>2016
>Not just getting rid of welfare and free abortions entirely to promote survival of the fittest among minorities and recieve the best of the minorities.

This, though I must say this really isn't the time for the pope to be calling for kindness.

Feels rather tone-deaf for him to do so while Priests are getting killed in France.

>These threads are being spammed like crazy

John Podesta and Hillary's "Catholic spring" bullshit.

Catholic Church is one of the most conservative institutions in the Western world. Hasn't changed its positions on homosexuality or abortion or divorce (contrary to the last media attempt to say otherwise, which was at best fiddling with orthopraxis rather than doctrine - i.e., how to deal with effectively the reality of so many fucking divorces).

This is meant to divide and confuse the Church and to make non-Catholic conservatives hostile to the Church. It's bullshit.

I am no sick of this shit. Let's fucking annihilate these motherfuckers /pol.

Popes word means nothing to me honestly.

Murder is murder.

It was only a change allowing priests to forgive the repentant who commit it, just like they can already forgive perpetrators of murder, torture and rape who are repentant. Maybe you should try reading the article for once, rather than going off a headline like some retarded lefty housewife reading CNN?

>rather tone-deaf for him to do so while Priests are getting killed in France.

It is. He's definitely liberal in inclination but the Church has survived worst.

> kill your child
> 'Priest please forgive me.'
> 'Okay.'

> wife cheats on you
> 'I want a divorce.'
> 'Sorry dude, marriage is forever'
> 'But Jesus said that in adultery...'
> 'Nope ignore that.'

Catholicism is like the cuck Christianity.

Well save my image and lets blow the fuck out of every thread we see then.

Can't say I like this pope, but falling for CNN bait is a now low for Sup Forums

They absolve murderers all the time, not really different here.

He's an Anti-Pope!

Hope so, now lets stop faggots from taking bait from fucking CNN and falling for CTR bullshit

what is annulment

> priests have the power to forgive sins
He literally said nothing new.

He's a marxist pope, what do you expect?

>A priest can forgive you after sincere remorse for committing a sin, but wont give you prior permission to commit a sin because you feel like it

Damn....really makes you think...

lol abortions arent free

He is still a cuck, but you just fell into CTR's new shill attack

>trusting CNN

>current year

nu/pol/ now belives every thing CNN says and will spam threads everywhere

help

OP is a faggot. The Pope is trying to stop the bleeding of Catholics to the Superchurches. People/money leaving the Church because they assume they cannot be forgiven because they had an abortion.

Catholics can't get an annulment because of cheating.

catholic.com/magazine/articles/did-jesus-say-adultery-is-grounds-for-divorce

> murder forgive by Joe's from the backstreet word
> divorcing is a sin even through it's allowed
> aussie in charge of not shitposting

dude i got bashed at for talking shit about the catholic religion not even 2 weeks ago, was making fun of them for being the worst type of christianity. Not to mention the pedophile priests, that stain will never go away. Catholic religion is a fucking joke, you can get away with murder, all you gotta do is talk to some random guy behind the curtain and all your shit is absolved, like taking a shower but less involved.

Fuck catholics, soon sucking dick will be practiced. No surprise too that spics worship this silly religion, again, group of people who like to light mary candles and make crosses out of their hands when time needs it, but you go and sin like there is no tomorrow.

>posts a CNN link
>99% of the people in the thread don't bat an eye

You people really are stupid fucking sheep.

>falling for CNN bait is a now low for Sup Forums

How about:

>pol
>trusting CNN

Kek.

#NOTMYPOPE *^_^*

Catholic confession is heretical to begin with.

There is no bridge between you and God but Jesus. Attempting to circumvent Jesus by way of a mere man is a spit in the face of the sacrifice of Cnrist.

You have been brainwashed by the church to believe that what it jas established was Christ's intent. In fact, the Catholic church since it's beginnings in the Roman Empire have been everything Christ spoke against.

There is no way to the Lord but through Christ. Confessing your sins to a priest through a screen so as to hide your identity when confessing is not how it works. You do not have your sins absolved by the light while in darkness.

Any attempt of man to arbitrate your relationship with God is an attempt to remove you from God.

>what is annulment

Affirmation that an otherwise legal or socially accepted marriage was an invalid marriage.

It says your marriage is what an illegal alien is to a legal immigrant.

>I don't realize sin isn't actually forgiven in God's eyes if a person doesn't have sincere remorse
>I think what's a sin and what isn't is decided by the worldly laws of a country
Damn, really made me think Brazillians are retarded...

>Catholic confession is heretical to begin with.

It's CTR bait to divide and conquer and cause infighting you idiot.

Catholic church is cucked. Protestantism is cucked. Is orthodox church cucked??

I mean I know how the catholic church has groups like dignity, gay catholics and shit, and I can maybe see how they would allow these faggots in, but to be okay with ripping children away is, even for the catholics, pretty fucking brutal if you ask me, I mean I understand how faggots are all bound for hell, but the destruction of children? Even I thought Catholics would draw a line somewhere.

> I don't realize that forgiving sin isn't up to child molester Bob saying it's forgiven
> I don't realize that divorce exists since biblical times and that Jesus explicit said when it was allowed
> I will say memes like that was some kind of value, because clearly I'm not shitposting :^)

THIS

SEE

SEE THIS FAGGOT

>Sup Forums

>trusting CNN

> Protestantism is cucked

Which one?

You need to remember there is no central protestant church.

Mine (Seventh Day Adventist) is pretty uncucked.

>Not an argument
>Post sources
>Not an argument

Fucking Brazilians.

Protestant troll detected.

>itt people who didn't even bother to read the (((CNN))) article:

"I wish to restate as firmly as I can that abortion is a grave sin, since it puts an end to an innocent life," the Pope's letter states.

"In the same way, however, I can and must state that there is no sin that God's mercy cannot reach and wipe away when it finds a repentant heart seeking to be reconciled with the Father."

The letter continues: "May every priest, therefore, be a guide, support and comfort to penitents on this journey of special reconciliation.

"I henceforth grant to all priests, in virtue of their ministry, the faculty to absolve those who have committed the sin of procured abortion."

I heard most of them want more syrian rapefugees

click bait headline

>Under canon law intentionally cooperating in procured abortion gets you excommunicated. This means you can't be readmitted to the sacraments without an act by an authority to remove the excommunication. Some excommunications are reserved, which means only the local bishop or in some cases only the Pope through his Curia can remove it unless the person is in danger of death. Francis has said that abortion won't be reserved to bishops, but rather that any priest can remove the excommunication. This is the status quo in much of the United States already, because bishops have the option to delegate it to their priests and many in the US have, but it hasn't been common in much of the world until last year.

heretic.

>Hate the sin not the sinner
The pope dind't "absolved abortion", and he actually dind't proposed anything new.
I wouldn't expect a bunch of fake christians to understand.

As a Catholic, I can safely say this is the most Jesus like Pope in recent memory. Hope he becomes a Saint.

> memes

> no need to Joe Bob

9 If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness (1 John)

> permission in adultery

9 Now I tell you that whoever divorces his wife", except for sexual immorality," and marries another woman, commits adultery. (Matthew 19)

> more memes

Source: Thanks for playing. :^)

> I heard

That's really a very wide statement and pretty much impossible to confirm or deny.

As for me, I didn't hear a single word in favor of refugees.

Weasel words if I've ever heard one, so on one hand he is literally saying that it's a grave sin, and on the other he's saying that it's okay, as long as if you have repentance.

This is the exact type of shit that I hate with the catholic religion to begin with. Blaming CNN is stupid because this has been the catholic motto for some time now, you can do all the sins in the world, but if you talk to closeted pedophile behind a room, everything is okay now.

Keep telling yourself that. I have left this thread, just cant take this shit anymore. I never knew a religion could be so fucking naive of their own religious texts.

What if I told you guys that the pope was the one that has allowed the situation in my country to be prolonged?

ALL SINS ARE FORGIVABLE
ALL SINS ARE FORGIVABLE
ALL SINS ARE FORGIVABLE

basic. catholic. doctrine.
>However, the Church further believes there is no offence, however serious, that cannot be taken away by Baptism, or absolved from in the Confessional—that no one, however wicked and guilty, may not confidently hope for forgiveness
so triggered right now

Read in several articles posted here. Then there's the one about some woman bishop in sweden or norway wanting rapefugees.

>STOP FALLING FOR CTR BAIT
STOP FALLING FOR CTR BAIT