My fiance is in hospital but he supported Trump; can i dump him?

np.reddit.com/r/hillaryclinton/comments/5e10rd/someone_please_help_me_i_have_no_one_else_to_talk/

> my fiance is very ill and going into surgery
> he supports Trump, I supported Hillary
> should I dump him, r/hillaryclinton?!

look at the comments

I'm convinced that shit like this must be a joke. No one can be that seriously fucking vain and pathetic

i believe that the OP might be a troll, but the comments agreeing / telling OP to dump fiance are definitely not

Every single one of these threads make Trump's victory even more satisfying.

DAMN it feels good knowing these scum are writhing thinking about the democratic process

Well, that's just reddit for you. Reddit truly is the cancer of the internet

>No one can be that seriously fucking vain and pathetic

Women

top kek her fiancee got redpilled

lmfao make one of these in plebbit except reverse the genders and see how they react

This guy has it made. Trump wins and he gets to start banging non-sjw's. He's going to wake up from anesthesia thinking he died and went to heaven.

He probably discovered Sup Forums if he goes to Breitbart

quads of truth

H E
H A S
S P O K E N

S H A D I L A Y

>being glued to trumps twitter so much you can respond to him before he can follow up his own tweets just so you can bombard him with groan zone-lame zings
lol

this

kek is the realist mother fucker alive tbqh

Lads when did j-list ads return? Haven't been here much after the election.

That's bait and a copy pasta if I've ever seen any.

Why do all these fucks feel the need to point out that they're a fucking straight male? It just seems so weird hearing, "as a straight male," or "I'm a straight male, but I think ________." do these people have no testicles?

>that picture

Do you even need to ask?

>At the same time, my fiance is very anti Hillary. He is saying stuff about emails and Benghazi and blah blah blah. Saying he will never vote for her. Bernie or Bust. Just the definition of a Bernie Bro. Ugh.

>So you can imagine his dismay when Bernie doesn't get the nom. He becomes 10x more obnoxious. He starts blaming everyone. Why did women vote for Hillary? She hates women! Why did black people vote for her? Don't they know she hates them??? Fingers were pointed everywhere. He later called Bernie a sellout for campaigning with Hillary. Saying he stole money from us. Ughhhh.

It sounds like he would be far better off without her if this has been going on for months and she just repressed her actual opinion of him instead of attempting to communicate like an adult.

You can't make this shit up.

>be a typical middle class normie
>happy with his illusionary bluepilled existence
>still, you always felt as if something was wrong
>when your candidate Bernie loses to Hillary, start suspecting something more
>research online brings you to Wikileaks, which leads you to Breitbart, which leads you to Sup Forums
>discover the eternal truth that Sup Forums is always right
>redpill.exe
>vote for the only man who can save the world
>he wins
>your shill fiancee now wants to leave you

good fucking riddance
if political opinions are a dealbraker in her mind, losing her can only be good for the humble new redpilled one

Praise

These comments, haha:
>Don't feel like you're obligated to stay with him cause of his surgery cause there will always be reasons you tell yourself to make you stay. You should get out while you can. Not to be offensive but he sounds kind of crazy, like one of those white guys who was radicalized online.
>Hate to say this but you may want to leave him. It'll probably only get worse from here and who knows, he may take things to another level and could start putting his hands on you.
>You have to ask yourself this: Do you want your kids to grow up thinking that science, facts, and the New York Times are just propaganda tools? While Breitbart and Drudge Report are the beacon of journalistic excellence?
>The guy seems mentally unstable, lay him down softly after his full recovery. He's a flawed individual like most of us, but it's starting to become a toxic relationship. Furthermore, advise his fellow family members on mental health procedures.

Is there even any point in living knowing that actual people are writing these?

>>research online brings you to Wikileaks, which leads you to Breitbart, which leads you to Sup Forums
It was basically Reddit to Wikileaks to Sup Forums

Breitbart is shit

holy fuck these people are truly crazy

That is totally a troll post. Hits the right notes with every subtle bit of satire

you can do whatever you want, it doesn't matter.
but just so you know, dumping him is kind of shitty thing seeing as how neither of you could vote in our election anyways.

>being suprised at redditors being human scum

>reddit

>He's going to wake up from anesthesia thinking he died and went to heaven.

He's gone wake up to and now has to learn his kidneys are in his ribcage....

To lose your Hillary voting girl and go find trump supporting waifus is an amazing gift
Praise kek
May his penis enlargement surgery go well

This makes me hungry for Olive Garden

>Pansuit Nation

I..is this a cult?

>there's still an r/hillaryclinton

Go home and stay there.

It seemed like OP's fiance might have a genuine mental disorder.

Comments are fucking dumb though. Someone equated New York Times to science and facts and some dude pointed that out but got downvoted. Libshits lack self awareness.

are you kidding me

Maybe Islam isn't so bad, Muslim canteen worker at my office plays Pillars and Tyranny and talks about how satanist rap music and blacks are.....

shadilay!

does some one have the version of this pick where it says "mace them all"

Islam is bad, don't fucking delude yourself.
When Christianity had a fucking spine we built civilizations Islam could only dream of.

Islam has Shawarma.

fuck off terrorist

Yes, she should dump him, it would be doing him a favor if your that petty.

kill kill kill KILL KILL KILL
I AM THE ANGEL OF DEATH THE TIME OF PURIFICATION IS AT HAND

So you local raghead has shit taste in games?

I don't use reddit to much, how do you see the original post?

This has to be a joke..

This is only questioned by libtards like you.

it was deleted, here's what it said though

>can't see the difference between having a disability and knowingly giving someone else a disability
>It's cool as long as they don't have to pay for it
jesus wept...

Alright I stand by my comment This guy will have dodged a bullet if the wedding is canceled.

LIVE FOR VENGEANCE

What kind of monster would knowingly harm their unborn child?

I'm so glad these fat harpies don't want kids, they're fucking deranged

>Don't want kids

Those harpies get off on virtue signaling by posting about their non-binary transgender children all over social media.

Okay, this is all fake I'm sure, but that's fitting I guess. Now think of all of the fake "my girlfriend loves Hillary" posts that have been made on pol in the past year. They're all basically exactly the same as this reddit post but with the genders swapped, and I'm sure you're all like "uhahaha, leave her and find a cutie trump slut!", so it seems a bit hypocritical to be complaining about this fake post.

In real life, people shouldn't be with people they don't like, it would be better for both of them for her to just leave.

This might be one of those questions you ask just in casual conversation. Find out if someone is crazy or not.

It's fake. I've done eerily similar posts on weddingwire.

just one downvote

That's what you get for dating a plebbit...

But Jesus fucking Christ, why would you dump your fiance just because he doesn't have the same political opinion.

>therefore there's nothing wrong with taking actions likely to lower your child's IQ
I refuse to believe these people are for real.

In her defense she is a woman and the emotional manipulation the media pulled this election cycle has driven more than a couple women and numales out of their goddamn mind.

go back to your shithole

If she's actually considering it then yes, she should leave. Be doing him a favor.

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH THESE PEOPLE????

At this point I would welcome everything... all out war free for all killing as much as possible. These people need to be woken up to what is true suffering, not their liberal safe spaces of muh feelings, hyper-individualism and hedonism.

Would you want to be in a relationship with a girl that was a total leftist? It's simply not compatible. How could you raise children together? How could you run a home together, when you're fundamentally opposed to each others lifestyle choices?

Reddit, bro, reddit. You should see the Donald vs r/Sweden fight and the trigerred letter from buttblasted mods. I think that`s the first time I heard phrase `hatefacts`

Well it's plebbit. If we didn't have flags I imagine a lot of people would be saying "as a Muslim Male, I can confirm we hate all of western society"

Yeah but they stole all that from the Armenians after committing genocide and took credit.

Wow this cunt is fucking dumb, even for a woman. She just says blah blah at things shes either too stupid or lazy to understand.

Women are the niggers of gender.

> Implying that you couldn't find plenty of posts from retarded men as well

It's just a bunch of bitter 30+ year old single women who hate men because they won't love them because of shit like this.

Ignore it.

They're both retarded.

relax Amy

>Revealing your power level to that extent

jesus christ, I think he had it coming

You've heard of white women, haven't you?

It's satire you tard.

No it's not. Reality is stranger than fiction.

My name is not important. What is important is what I'm going to do.
... I just fuckin' hate this world. And the human worms feasting on its carcass. My whole life is just cold, bitter hatred. And I always wanted to die violently. This is the time of vengeance and no life is worth saving. And I will put in the grave as many as I can. It's time for me to kill. And it's time for me to die. My genocide crusade begins here.

Yes, and it worked to rile up the autists on here.
Which in turn riles me up. Goddammit.

IIRC that entire subreddit is pure troll like the_donald.

The one you've posted is definitely fake. A good rule of thumb is: when reality is stranger than fiction, it's probably fiction.

Why are American leftists so batshit insane about voting choices? They throw such massive tantrums at the thought of people voting differently than they do, and don't seem to realize a different political opinion doesn't make a person evil. Its like they have absolutely no theory of mind and can't comprehend that people may think differently without being immoral.

Some of the people I know would have voted Trump, many wouldn't have, but the ones that wouldn't have, don't immediately despise everyone who would have.

You don't know reality then.

I understand all this shit might be ludicrous as you are a Russki after all and this shit wouldn't fly in your society, but I assure you it's real, or at least very plausibly real

>fools both reddit and Sup Forums simultaneously
Devilishly done, OP.

> I just realized we've been subverted into focusing on memes, magic, and trump instead of values, stopping degeneracy, and making white women great again.
> Make Sup Forums dues vult again!

Yea, dump him and start letting jiggaboo bang you.

Then we can ship you to Africa also.

>incomplete moral character
Implying the author of that tweet has a complete moral character? What the fuck does an "incomplete moral character" mean? What an incredibly idiotic remark.

Gotta be shooped. This can't be real.

>"muh deus vult" LARPer

>there's nothing wrong with being disabled so why would there by anything wrong with cutting someone's legs off?

>I have no one else to talk to
>Except my fiance
>Should I leave him?

These people are mentally ill

He should dump her for asking that question on that board.

Look at the fucking substance of the post not the dues vult at the fucking end asshole. All we focus on now is fucking memes!

You're fucking retarded.
Not surprising you're a crosskike faggot.
Leave, stay in your containment church oh wait you don't even go to church but you want to LARP about muh dayus bolt.