youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk
>Trump Triumphant
www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway

prev

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ
archive.is/giBs7
imgur.com/a/M31YN
np.reddit.com/r/hillaryclinton/comments/5e10rd/someone_please_help_me_i_have_no_one_else_to_talk/
youtube.com/watch?v=ctmZGSyMFy4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Anything happen today?

No Romney SoS reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

>When asked about the clip, Breitbart editor-in-chief Alexander Marlow said, “It’s ironic Saturday Night Live claims to know what’s ‘news’ considering their punchlines are ripped straight from the headlines of 2002, which is roughly the last time SNL was relevant. R. Kelly sex tape? Timely reference!”

fuckin savage

>FFXV is fucking terrible
Well no shit. FF is terribly old now. It reached it's peak in the early 2000s/late 1990s. Square-Enix need to find older IPs to revive or at least create a new one.

go away remainer no one wants romney

Hollande says Paris Agreement is irreversible, is this true?

we elect our president by direct election,then we vote in the legislative and the prime minister is picked by the president who come from the biggest party after the legislative election. That's why we had right wing prez and left wing prime minister and vice versa during the 80s

Who started the rumor that Mittens was up for SoS?

You've used this same title like 5 or 6 times in the past day or two.

Only if roles were reversed

I'm growing uneasy. I don't know what the democrats, neocons, blm, and islamists are scheming at. What are they planning?

What the fuck is he going to do about it?

anyone got dinner plans tonight? make sure to dodge the Protective Press™

jack shit
Obama signed the agreement for 3 years but that doesn't mean Trump must respect it

It's a bot

If you don't like it, make one yourself before 300 post

pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ

Your career suicide is irreversible, cunt

>(((irreversible)))

lmao, only might makes right

Yeah, it's really fucking annoying me at this point

Don't make editions if you can't think of anything topical or unique, christ

>It's a bot

Then he needs to put more title mixes in.

NO TRUMP
NO KKK
NO FASCIST USA

NO TRUMP
NO KKK
NO FASCIST USA

Don't be coy, you know what we were getting into

The war has started, we just won the first battle. If we rest on our laurels, the enemy will rest up and attack us again

Either we go, or soros and his gang of misfits will. It's that simple

It doesnt matter we're here for content, thetitle doesn't matter. Most of us don't even liok at it. don't be a whiny faggot.

shut up green day, your "music" is shit

BUSHIDO DIGNIFIED

IT'S THE LAST STAND OF THE SAMURAI

Bot maker is autistic

It won't change. If it means that much to you, just make one yourself

If Trump plays his cards right, there's a major opening for him in the black community.

archive.is/giBs7

>At Upper Cutz, a bustling barbershop in a green-trimmed wooden house, talk of politics inevitably comes back to one man: Barack Obama. Mr. Obama’s elections infused many here with a feeling of connection to national politics they had never before experienced. But their lives have not gotten appreciably better, and sourness has set in.

>All four barbers had voted for Mr. Obama. But only two could muster the enthusiasm to vote this time. And even then, it was a sort of protest. One wrote in Mrs. Clinton’s Democratic opponent, Senator Bernie Sanders of Vermont. The other wrote in himself.

>Few of the men and women interviewed on West North Street last week had voted for Mr. Trump, though many said they admired him. (He spoke his mind. He was rich.)

>“If I would have voted, I would have voted for him,” said Andre Frierson, 40, a security guard working the evening shift at Jake’s. “From a business perspective, I loved him.”

>As for Mrs. Clinton, “other countries probably wouldn’t have respected us because we had a woman running the country,” he said.

>One exception was Justin Babar, who said he voted for Mr. Trump as a protest against Mrs. Clinton. He blamed her husband’s policies for putting him in prison for 20 years.

>As for the claims of racism that have dogged Mr. Trump, Mr. Babar wasn’t so worried. “It’s better than smiling to my face but going behind closed doors and voting against our kids,” he said.

>Tarvus Hawthorne, 45, a program coordinator at a local nonprofit, agreed.

>“He was real, unlike a lot of liberal Democrats who are just as racist” but keep it hidden, he said, his jaw slathered with shaving cream. “You can reason with them all day long, but they think they know it all. They want to have control. That they know what’s best for ‘those people.’”

>mfw sister LITERALLY said Trump must be bad since all these celebrities are against him

Anyone else convinced that Trump knew from the beginning he couldn't lose? Not that he was just confident but that he knew without a shadow of a doubt that he was going to win? After reading his books and going back through the election I've noticed how every little move he's made no matter now small it seemed was perfectly thought out. Every small scandal that never ended up hurting him, every single shitpost on Twitter with occasional well placed typos, targeting hard blue states despite them not swinging red in a long time and taking almost every single one of them. The only thing that comes close to a snag that he hit was the pussy tape but he navigated that so smoothly I almost assume that it too was intentional.

This man is a fucking genius and he just had to know that he was going to win from day 1.

It's annoying.

I really would like to know if botmaker is the same autistic anti donaldtrump2016online.com shill

channel all those Trump powers so Juppe loses

LOOK OUT NAZIS

Gave a ton of Shinobu images hats today. 3 or 4 from other people.

Sharing
imgur.com/a/M31YN

MAGA

I know your jest, but at this point I am so tired of this chaos I would gladly and wholeheartedly accept what would be accepted as fascism. Anyone who stops this endless stream of protest and road blocking has my support.

yeah, no, he did have a meltdown during the Colorado/Wisconsin primaries, good thing Manafort cleaned his shit up

Dont focus on it.

I hope Trumpfans have bought Trump2020.com etc.

> Green Day
> relevant

gas her

If Trump is smart, he'll let Tulsi Gabbard become the Secretary of State

If he does that, he'll be re-elected. Period.

he is a time traveller
it's not the first time he is running in 2016

maybe for a man, not for the God Emperor

also, no government may bind its successor

it has been very impressive, maybe he just knows his enemy. the msm always tries to -ist rebublicans, and twists everything they say, whilst covering for the dems. he exploited their programming

I be the is

He also said he takes valium, an anti depressent, most likely for his autim or his mental illness

But it doesn't matter. He does keep the threads going because you dumbasses are too lazy to make one yourselves most of the time, and that's the only thing that matters

this band was never good
pop punk and punk were never good either

Will she accept though?

Why is she sitting on giant doughnuts?
Curse inbound.

>Ad written in Arabic
It's already too late.

np.reddit.com/r/hillaryclinton/comments/5e10rd/someone_please_help_me_i_have_no_one_else_to_talk/

>my fiance is very ill and going into surgery
>he supports Trump, I supported Hillary
>should I dump him, r/hillaryclinton?!

look at the comments

>Hand him the ring and go home. No, pack up and leave, putting the ring on the table. You don't need to have a fight. Even your Republican family will be glad to have you back under these circumstances. The guy can get through the surgery on his own, that's what nurses are for. And with no wedding to plan he'll have plenty of time to recover. The sooner you act, the less you'll waste on cancelled printing/tailoring/catering. If he wants you back, tell him maybe he can try again in four years.

>Just sounds dysfunctional and borderline abusive. It's important to take care of yourself. Do what is best for you.

>Get out while you can.

>Not sure what to say. I'm a straight male but if I were in your situation, I would leave him. He didn't think of you or anyone else when he decided to do what he did. You get to be selfish, too. Let him learn actions have consequences. He sounds...terrifying. I would not want to be around that. I loathe people like him. Let him feel one ounce of what other people are feeling right now. People who are absolutely terrified.
> I'm a straight male

>Don't feel like you're obligated to stay with him cause of his surgery cause there will always be reasons you tell yourself to make you stay. You should get out while you can. Not to be offensive but he sounds kind of crazy, like one of those white guys who was radicalized online.

>Yeah that's quite the jump from supporting Bernie, to endorsing Trumps cabinet appointments. Must have really hated Hillary I guess? misogyny

>I agree with everyone here:leave. You're not his nurse or his mother, it isn't your responsibility to see him through the surgery. You've become socially isolated already because of his behavior.

Literally this

Shut up.
No one likes Trump. He may have won but majority of Americans did not vote for this orange loser.

what the actual fuck

What is the argument against the loose movements characterized as fascism? The idea of a national goal of strength seems natural and right. I unironically can find no fault in it compared to other movements.

I didn't for the first few and now I am because its annoying me. The lack of care and creativity triggers my 'tism.

Melania told him that if he ran, he'd win, but he had to run. And lo and behold, that's exactly what happened.

Sherif Clarke for Homeland Security please

BRO TIP LIFE HACK: Unless welfare gets completely shut down by 2018, America will NEVER be great again

Needs better resolution. Looks like Michael j Fox's computer screen

wewlad

What an awful, awful human being. Of course, the fact she even asked the question means she was going to do it regardless

it's funny. all those years they acted like they were anti-establishment when they really just didn't like Republicans

I would love him being able to say whatever he likes with Trump catching little to no heat. He has no real administrative experience at that level, I think.

Funny because Green days a bunch of manlets

Because she's autistic

>/r/hillaryclinton still exists

Jesus Christ
I am 100% ok with systematically killing every single leftist
Honestly, i am content with the idea like never before

His other kids are adults now - he is doing it for Barron's future - and all of your kids too

my sister unironically thinks drumpf will parachute troops into sanctuary cities to snatch up illegals and delinquent mayors like a reverse Little Rock

Soros wants his shekel's worth I guess

Yep the old autism. Don't know what to tell ya, make one before 300 or suffer in silence. The pastebin is right there, if the bot makes on then no one else is really all that bothered by it enough to make one.

Why do I have a feeling that she is something like pic related?

That's the question, but Trump know how to make deals

Last thing he needs is a neocon warmonger on that position, instead a person who stands for peace is needed.

Saw pic related at shoppers today, left me with a smile for the rest of the day.

MAGA

On the bright side, the guy dodged a bullet. Crazy harpy won't be busting his balls for alimony a few years down the road now

i hope she is right

Can't read that shit for shit. Is this what Michael j Fox sees?

Tell your sister she's absolutely correct and it's gonna be fucking awesome to witness

I'm in awe. I'm also completely sickened.

>hoers

> What are they planning

Normalizing death threats and violence against Trump supporters.

Expect a news story about a college student being shot over supporting Trump, and every media outlet will basically say "he deserved it"

They're already blaming kids for getting attacked and blinded by illegals, they're already trying to claim videos of trump supporters being beaten are fake or unrelated, they straight up cut in a scene of Reagan getting shot during a Trump speech on CNN

They've spent decades laying psychological frameworks in liberals and now they are going to activate them and try and get the blood flowing down the streets

we didn't woke up kek thooo

ISIS did, destroying the temple where it was sealed

I would legit stick with my hand for the rest of my life if it meant I didn't have to associate or deal with trash such as this.

What about their song "American Idiot"? They literally wrote about not being controlled by the media and anti-establishment. Look at them now.

I can always fuck dudes.

KEK

fucking cunt

dude we have ids

lmao

Anyway, no wonder huffpo's gone to complete shit

>almost 3 weeks later
>liberals are still supremely asshurt

I don't think it's ever going away, lads. They're going to be mad until they die.

> "...or find women that aren't crazy cunts"

Too bad that social media makes an impression that only these exist. Then again when they're allowed to make 1 billion blogposts / day on multiple accounts to attract orbiters, it can look like it.

They'll make a list of the top 10 American legends and Donald Trump will obtain a spot in the >5 area.

A warm onahole with good lube > an actual Vagina.

I'm not even memeing.

That is probably the smuggest awoo I have ever seen.

this meme is missing something

youtube.com/watch?v=ctmZGSyMFy4
>half pays attention to the election
>buys in to the "We're all doomed no matter who wins!" meme
>votes for Hillary anyway
>now makes a video about Trump being "triggered"
>doesn't understand Trump won while trolling the media for the last year+
>his channel blew up so now he thinks he knows better than anyone, including Trump

But he's our guy right? Based ethan :^)