Donald "dindu nuffin" Trump

So he can defraud, rape, and lie as much as he wants and you just keep on making excuses for him and saying there's nothing he can do wrong.

That's actually kinda cuckoldish of you, Sup Forums. Shame on you.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mXwLxcSniGw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>(You)

It's all a cult of personality and if they admit he's flawed in one way they'd need to admit he's flawed in a lot of ways, so they deny every single thing until it's reached the point of parody.

trump be gangsta yo

Trump is basically a nigger

>pretends to be wealthier than he actually is
>disrespects women
>several pending court cases
>covers as many possessions as he can in gold

He's definitely black

>electing a woman that will kill you if you say something bad about her
>electing a woman that wants toe BECOME a billionaire by funneling charity money to her wallet
>electing a woman that is a disgrace to civil humans
>electing a woman that gets PAID to find loopholes and exploit them for her and criminals benefit, as a LAWYER
>impling hillary gives a shit about anyone else but herself and her pocketbook

He's the lesser evil by leaps and bounds, doesn't mean he's not shit.

Also if you don't understand this board you should probably leave, it's not some safezone where everyone will bandwagon behind your media spoonfed opinions. Go do some research. If Trump pulls of ending the Syrian conflict without killing a soul he's the best president USA has ever seen.

Except he didn't run out on his children, which is where your comparison falls apart.

Nice bait, but I'll respond anyway to your claims.
1. Obviously bullshit.
2. Obviously bullshit.
3. Not an argument.
4. That's what lawyers do.
5. Neither Hillary or Donald give a jack shit about anyone but themselves.

I did my research, and came to a conclusion that BOTH Clinton and Trump are horrible. It seems you are the one being spoonfed Breitbart garbage as opposed to garbage from so-called mainstream media.

See the thing is, we do admit he has flaws.

And we like that about him because he's real.

shill

He's real allright. Real con artist.

Prove he is.

*alright you faggot

Actually, I support him because he triggers people. That is, if my online support actually meant something. Which it doesn't.
However, I do gain something out of it. I get threads like this with extreme levels of butthurt that I can revel in.

He could be Satan for all I care and I'd still support him just because of all this combined butthurt.

>rape
>no charges

How does he keep getting away with it?!?

Trump University for example. Almost always when a $25 million settlement happens, there's a powerful evidence of guilt.
Money and the power.

Fuck off shill. You can't create division here. Kek unites us all.

imagine if hillary won.
there wasnt a choice this election and it blew up.

Third party is always a choice.

Fuck me for not noticing that the CTR has it's ugly tentacles in Funland aswell.

>muh CTR
You didn't notice when I said "BOTH Clinton and Trump are horrible"? Sad!

In the end however, Trump is the lesser evil if you want to call him like that. However, in the end (and just my humble opinion) I sincerely belive that Trump can do many great things that will benefit our murican sisters and brothers and also, benefit the rest of the globe.

The fans of Hillary would have voted for her even though she can defraud, get rapists out of punishment and lie as much as she wants because Trump said mean things

Do your research bro.

I'm sure that the richest 1% will appreciate his efforts to cut their taxes.

Character assassination.

1/3

fellow finfag, you seem to forget that he is cutting everyones taxes. Middle class will benefit and consume more and the corporations can invest more inside the US. In theory, WIN/WIN

The rape victim never existed.

2/3

Yup. And he's still the president and nothing you can say will change that.

The difference is that calling Hillary out on her lies will get you killed.

Trump does it for the lulz.

The fact-checkers who tell Donald is lying are biased toward democrats.

3/3

Now get the fuck out.

Cool non-evidence you provided. You make a very compelling case.

That's just not going to happen.
Nice meme.
Have you been living under a rock? There is plenty of evidence if you bother to look it up.

>There is plenty of evidence if you bother to look it up.

Nah I don't have a facebook.

*tips yarmulke*

Miks oot tollanen vassari spede?

Olen itse asiassa uusnatsi.

TRINIBRO

youtube.com/watch?v=mXwLxcSniGw

Yritätkö vaan baitata?

Relevant.

>it's not some safezone where everyone will bandwagon behind your media spoonfed opinions.

KEK

That's exactly what it is you spastic. You've heard a differing opinion and gone into automatic damage-control by spouting fiction upon fiction and proclaiming that the person that you don't agree with should leave.

That's a picture of you? That's nice but it doesn't contribute anything.