Why is Trump back peddling on arresting Shillary?

Why is Trump back peddling on arresting Shillary?

She is responsible for the deaths of innocent Americans. She should AT LEAST get 20 years.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AFGiZT-MnI4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

literally who

Because he already knows natural causes will take her out before the end of next year.

Why beat a dead horse?

Cause it could look like jailing political adversaries, and he's not backpedaling, perse.

Why didn't Ford try and put Nixon in prison?

If he looks vindictive he'll exacerbate the riots. Better to let Congress handle it. Hillary is broken no matter what, a criminal punishment would be largely for show at this point.

too soon while obama can trigger a pardon for hillary. dont want a criminal to get away with the crime do ya?

Probably doesn't want her to go out as a martyr in the eyes of her minions

Hopefully the people investigating this shit can get their bound hands loosened up a bit so they can do something about the Clinton Foundation

Don't think he ever had any plans to put her in prison. That's just campaigning, they are still pals after all, whether you like it or not.

>people chimping out all over the country over her loss
>Trump lost the popular vote leaving his mandate somewhat unclear

Oh yes, calling for Hillary to be locked up would be a genius move right now. Some real 64d Korean starcraft.

Retard.

No good evidence

Because Obama would pardon her now. Why do you think Obama and Trump met last week?
Neither wants to be entangled with this criminal at this time. When Obama can't pardon her Trump will tear her limb from limb.

The FBI closed the investigation in June.

>don't backpedal
>vow to lock her up
>Obama pardons her before leaving office

OR

>act like you're softening
>call her a wonderful person
>everybody relaxes
>as soon as Obama's out of office tell Sessions to call Chaffetz and get the charges ready.

Thank you for your wisdom as always satan

The FBI closed AN investigation in June.

They still have at least one going on into her Foundation shit.

>She is responsible for the deaths of innocent Americans.
Nope. You're just brainwashed and retarded.

He wants a smooth transition.

Pretty sure when the Embassy requested backup, she folded.

Republicans folded too, but she was a higher authority and could have done more than sleeping it off.

He should stay out of it and let the new DOJ proceed as they see fit.

A president can't arrest anybody. You dumb fool

Magyar, I like you and all... Hell, I've still got family over there in the motherland.

But shut the fuck up.

Trump supporter here, of course he's backpedaling.

Right a show. Basically if you're in the public eye long enough without being convicted of a crime youre innocent. Ya see, because she ran for president for a little over a year she's now not guilty for all the treasonous crimes she's commited in the past decade. This is how the system works. You can commit crime and be innocent all you have to do is be intensely famous and not go through the judicial system at the same time.

Benghazi is the least of Hillary's crimes. The only good thing to come out of the wasted Benghazi hearings was the email server.

She'll go down for
>Clinton Foundation, bribery
>Pizza parties, child trafficking

We only pretended to make up all these conspiracy theories to win the election newfag.

>he thinks Comey isn't bought and paid for

This is the most likely scenario, albeit provided by a shit eating leaf.

>embassy under attack, called for help
>Clinton replied "sorry, support is too far away, deal with it yourself"
>then she went to bed and Americans fought for their lives for 13 hours

Let him get into the office first. He would seem like an ass hole if we talked about how he was going to throw her in jail every day.

Because she has done a very great service to the country and you've all a lot to be thankful for.
t.Trump

give the man time, he's not even in the hot seat yet

in fact, he probably doesn't even need to do a thing, by loosing she wasted quite a few important persons funds. The only thing that keeps her alive at the moment is quite possibly enough blackmail material that could take down others and copious amounts of meds.

He refused to say "no" yet. His campaign manager said how it is still on the table.
He should be quiet about it for now because Obongo might pardon her.

He ought to do it just to restore the American people's confidence in their government.

maybe he'll hit em when they think they're safe

I'd like to see them start after the low end fucks that aren't worth the trouble, make deals or bullshit their way into getting major players.

And then once you've got most of her circle arrested, take her down as though it's the natural outcome.

Targeting her specifically as the first goal is what will make it look political, whereas following leads up the ladder and taking down people as you go will lead to her regardless.

Anyone think she'll die of natural causes real soon? Bill hates her for ruining what legacy or rep he had left. Obama already hated her, but now worse that she lost and will let his plans to destroy the nation be foiled or delayed.

>yfw you live in the timeline where Gowdy anally eviscerates Clinton with all the evidence he has on national TV

They folded because the illegally transferred Stinger Manpeds that Amb. Stevens was going to get were thought to be in the hands of the people storming the Benghazi annex. Hillary/Obama wimped out because they were afraid a lots of casualties. So they left American to die in a far away land because they didn't like the optics.

Cowards one and all.

Its how Trump operates. As long as she keeps her head down we won't ever hear a thing about her again.

To Trump, a beat opponent is no longer an opponent.

Because she did nothing wrong and people who believe in the Benghazi scandal are mentally retarded.

>cabinet full of neocon establishment
>not arresting shillary
>best buds with obama
>wants to keep obamacare

Is there a promise he HASN'T backpeddled on?

They were friends. Nixon didn't get anyone killed, this is different.

>Bannon
>Sessions
>Flynn

>neocon establishment

he isnt

Fuck off, no one is exempt from the law.

The Stingers were sourced from a CIA stash in Qatar. There were given to Syrian rebels on the sly without the concent of congress. It was truly a oh shit moment for the Obama admin.

So the Obama admin figured that if everybody died they would have plausible deniability. Too bad for them one of the stingers shot down a chinook in Afganistan. The crash investigation traced the serial numbers off the stinger back to the cia stash in Qatar.

Obama and Clinton are the worst type of humans ever.

Look, OP, she gave a great service to your country for many years.

>ran on the idea of repealing and REPLACING Obummercare
>people are confused and perplexed when he wants to replace it with something that he thinks will work

She's not worth spending the political capital on. At least not right now anyway.

> Replace

With what?

Isn't this and pizzashit the perfect example of a need for

Fiat justitia ruat caelum

If he throws Hillary in prison she becomes a martyr.
Also Trump looks Presidential and magnanimous if he is lenient.
Trey Gowdy, however..

This is why to this day we don't know where Obama and Clinton were that night or who was in charge of the OP. Or who gave the order to stand down.

Both Obama and Clinton should be tarred and feathered for this.

How about the other 10 cabinet members? Of course he had to hire a couple antis to appease the voters.

Don't take this the wrong way, I support him and I'm glad he beat Hillary but he shouldn't go back on his promises like this. It makes him look like he doesn't know what he's doing.

I hope it's just 4D chess.

Replace Comey. Simple.

I think the FBI is still very much covering for her. Once trump is inaugurated there's a chance that many agents will flip on their superiors exposing massive corruption that involves Hilary, bill, obongo and many more. Once this surfaces it will be impossible for the democrats to cry oppression saying Trump only wants to jail his political opponents. Keep in mind Rudy wanted her behind bars more than anyone. I don't mean to sound like a faggot larper, this is all speculation but Hilary and the FBI played so dirty it's hard to believe Trump hasn't had something up his sleeve for a while now. I'm on mobile and can't link the article but I saw something about the CIA having to do inventory for the new president and they have missing cars guns and badges. Again, speculation but I think we will see many former high ranking individuals go down very hard in the coming years. Don't call it backpedalling until he pedals backwards.

There's already protesters in the streets. That would be just what he needs to do or say he's going to do before he is even in the White House.

Use your heads, people. He's already said that there is more to come.

21 January 2017

Justice for Seth Rich and the Bengazi mayrtrs.

>no wall
>Obamacare not repealed
>Hillary stays free
>his cabinet is full of lobbyists and establishment heads

Have the white trash finally realized they got conned? I'm sure the 1% will appreciate the hugest tax breaks in history Trump will give them on your behalf.

> It makes him look like he doesn't know what he's doing.

Trump in a nutshell.

He will clear the clinton foundation before January.

Did Trump ever actually promise that he would he would personally ensure that Hillary is sent to jail?

You guys realize he's not president yet, right?

Want to put odds on if anything prosecutable comes out of it?

Somebody pls shop some tattoos on her

Why the hell would Trump show is card before he is in? You fucks keep making this threads because you don't understand the full game you are like a child spectator.

Obama is pardoning her, her staff, his staff, and a long list of others involved. Presidential pardon is absolute, so Trump won't be able to prosecute her for her pardoned crimes.

Hillary will have to commit some new crimes for him to go after her, and she shouldn't be that stupid. She shit herself when she realized in the debates he'd really stick her ancient ass in jail.

Electoral college hasn't cast ballots yet. Don't fucking stir the globalist pot until after inauguration.

Can you say back up your statement or just here to call folks ignorant without even pointing to any valid information?

>ctrl F sick
>ctrl F health
>ctrl F Parkinson's
>0 results
Hillary's team is going to argue she's too sick to serve jailtime.

FBI works for DOJ who works for President.

Tell me, why do you think the president can't have someone arrested again? It is literally in his chain of command. Or, thanks to Obama, he could just drone her, as it is now legal for the US President to kill citizens without due process, wherever they are at.

>subversive elements within the US whom you are fighting are stirring up minorities and the left against your win
>trying to paint you as a tyrant fascist over 9,000-times worse than Hitler who is coming to put all leftists, women and minorities in death camps

so... it would be a REAL SMART fir him... before even taking office... to what??? Send his personal security forces to make a citizzens arrest on "defeated, no-makeup innocent granny-version Hillary?!?!

You are fucking retarded OP... and a faggot.

a retarded faggot.

Not even gonna bump this shit.

They were buddies. Ford pardoned Nixon you absolute retard.

>ameridiot education

Why does anyone think Trump even has any say in the matter at all? She and her foundation are under FBI investigation. Trump isn't the head of the FBI. He isn't an agent. It always seems to me like everyone MASSIVELY overestimates the powers of a president.

subversive as fuck

youtube.com/watch?v=AFGiZT-MnI4
He implied here that if he were in charge of the law in our country he'd put her in jail.

Yes, and? That doesn't change the fact that the president has no involvement whatsoever in ongoing FBI investigations. They're literally completely unrelated. It's not up to Trump if she goes to jail or not. It's up the investigators and a judge and jury.

Trump could only potentially pardon her.

60 mil people voted for her. You put her in jail and people will be very upset. Your nation is already divided af, there is nothing to be gained from this. It won't happen.

>not even the year he takes office yet

Kys moron

60 million people are also not involved in any way at all in FBI investigations.

We easily forget the big picture when things get personal. Trump will do the right thing and bring everyone together. It's his job.

If you're implying he's going to give a pardon to a human trafficker, you're off your rocker.

Also, the only reason anyone still supports her at all is because they are unaware of her crimes or doubt the veracity of the claims that she committed any at all. Once the FBI investigation comes out into the open, no one would be fool enough to stand "with her."

Nixon didn't do anything wrong

He resigned out of respect for the office, not wanting it's reputation to be soiled

Prove me wrong

Because the President can issue a pardon even if the person he is pardoning has not been found guilty/been tried/has charges pending. The only caveat that the President has to adhere to when issuing a pardon is that he must clearly state the crime that he is pardoning. He cannot issue an open ended pardon. This puts Obama in a mexican stand off situation.

He can't pardon her without listing off the crimes he knows she is guilty of, and doing so without anything looming over her head at this time will create the image that he KNEW she was guilty of these crimes from the get go and still campaigned for her.

this

Her supporters don't think like you and me. The truth is out there and yet they refuse to even acknowledge it. This isn't about knowing the truth. It's about people staying together and beginning to rebuild a nation that can uphold and deliver justice.

Justice cannot exist where you let these monsters go free. Literally none of her supporters will still support her when this comes out into the open. It's not in the open now; only people like you and me see it. Because of that's it's easier for people to ignore. When these people start killing themselves and being hauled in wearing handcuffs, none of them are going to have any support from anyone at all. No one is going to stand up for human traffickers. No one. Most of them will probably kill themselves before it even gets that far sadly. But justice will be done; have no doubts about that.

>Trump feigns indifference
>DOJ goes for the neck
>Trump washes his hands

I thought you were all white?

because its not his job
its the attorney generals job
and he already appointed one that is publicly critical of hillary and comey

Because King Nigger is still in charge. If Trump threatens to take her down he might pardon her. Better to play nice for now.

Justice cannot exist without a government approved by its people either. I think it's a bad idea but what do I know. Trump is one of his kind and whatever happens it will be extraordinary.

>Clinton Foundation
This, they haven't stopped the investigation on the Clinton Foundation. As long that goes along unimpeded we'll see a lot more swamp draining.

That's not true. Justice absolutely can still exist, even if literally the entire population were somehow opposed to it. Justice would be the criminals paying for their crimes. You don't need anyone's consent for that. Not the mob, not you, not me. All you need is law enforcers willing to do their jobs.

Anyway, you're still acting like Trump has any say in the matter anyway. He doesn't. The only thing he could possibly do in the situation is pardon her. Pardoning a human trafficker early in your presidency would be political and regular suicide.

>why is Trump being discreet about whether he plans to prosecute a known evidence tamperer/destroyer in the future?

He's playing 5D space checkers.

If that's justice then I guess all criminals should be freed because none of them get to be President either.

I guess Trump isn't as dumb as his voters hoped he was

Yeah you're right, totally different scenario because Clinton and Trump aren't friends at all

>Nixon didn't get anyone killed
pretty sure sabatoging Vietnam peace talks lead to a couple deaths

fucking sakuya shitting up EVERY board