THE CUCKTOLIC CHURCH SPEAKS

CONSERVATIVES AND PRO-LIFE FAGS OFFICIALLY BTFO FOREVER

Other urls found in this thread:

tvp.info/27844121/papiez-upowaznia-wszystkich-kaplanow-do-rozgrzeszenia-aborcji
pap.pl/aktualnosci/news,712365,papiez-upowaznia-wszystkich-kaplanow-do-rozgrzeszenia-aborcji.html
w2.vatican.va/content/francesco/en/apost_letters/documents/papa-francesco-lettera-ap_20161120_misericordia-et-misera.html
princeton.edu/~prolife/articles/wdhbb.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Hakb6S0IpgY&t=551s
youtube.com/watch?v=sDKin8RicKo
twitter.com/jarek_44
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Communist Pope

>murder is forgivable

BREAKING NEWS

Jesus forgave a murderer on the Cross.

All that's changed is that now a priest can forgive an abortion instead of sending the woman to the Bishop to be forgiven.

My nigga Urban II turning in his grave baka

Does the church realize they're not going to win over secular liberals with this shit? Liberals who left the church aren't going to come back because now they're nice to gays and refugees, and let women get abortions. All that'll come of this is conservatives leaving the church.

>genociding black children is acceptable
It's true.

The U.S. government should restructure ALL foreign aid into distributing condoms, birth control pills, and abortion centers across agrica, south america, india, and asia.

Truly the anti pope.

This Pope has a first class flight to hell. Remember have faith in Jesus not one of these false idols.

Sure thing Protpisstant, it is YOU heading to Hell, not followers of the true church! Burn in Hell with Martin Luther!!!

If we try to outmodernize the protestants we will end up like them.

pic related

>CNN making it sound like he's saying abortion is okay

the lad is just allowing the priests to forgive the women who did abortion and confessed their sins to them

Bishops already could do it, so it's not a big deal

>christians WILL defend this

YOU ARE ALL A BUNCH OF FAGGOTS FALLING FOR PODESTA'S CATHOLIC SPRING

>Trusting CNN

>in the current year

FUCKING KILL YOURSELF IF YOU FELL FOR CTR SLIDING BAIT

pretty disgusting

fucking papists

SEE

KILL YOURSELF

>>Trusting CNN

I did the exact opposite you egg

I am just responding to everyone to derail the shill thread

God I hate when Sup Forumstards try to understand Catholicism with their retarded cucked/non-cucked concepts. Keep it to american policy.

Nothing new here. Except for the blasphem against the holy spirit ( who can be explained as the situation where someone see clearly god, his love and good but deliberatly chose evil despite being tottaly aware of the nature of his choice ), all crimes can be forgiven in the condition of a sincere repent.

Abortion can be forgiven in the same way than murder can be forgiven by god, if the criminal totally recognized what he did and express his sincere repent. Which doesn't mean he shouldn't be prosecuted for his acts btw, we're talking about god's forgiveness and not the absence of temporal justice. The pope is simply expressing clearly that truth. Retarded leftists from CNN understand it as a glorification of abortion because they don't understand anything in Christian theology, it's seen here as an act of cuckery because you don't understand it either.

The pope is saying what the Church have been saying since its beggining. Now keep your "he's a cuck " for american elections please.

This. The implication is that it is still a sin, where sin places you in mortal danger.

Not that I necessarily defending this pope, nevermind Catholicism, but this has been a growing trend with Francis and the media. He will say one thing, and the media will spin it another. In one or two instances his explicit statement meant the exact opposite of what MSM sources were claiming.

It's just a general and growing ignorance of Christianity.

The only unforgivable sin is suicide, because you can't be forgiven if you're fucking dead

I'm not Catholic but I imagine they aren't going to like this. That is, if it's not Fake News.

Also the fact shills are making these threads

ITS FAKE YOU STUPID NIP

Everything is forgivable in the Catholic Church if you confess and are repentant.

The issue I have with this statement - or at least the article headline here (I haven't read the Pope's quote, but I will) is that it implies that it's ok to have an abortion because even if it's wrong, it's no big deal so you can easily be forgiven.

That doesn't encourage repentance.

I'm a Protestant though so I couldn't give a shit, but I'm just offering my observations at first glance. If the Pope didn't really push how vital it is to be repentant under Catholicism to be forgiven, then he's an apostate by Catholic standards. My Protestant views have nothing to do with it.

fucking fag jew pope

Also CNN is lying

SEE THIS YOU STUPID FUCKING SLAV

>The implication is that it is still a sin, where sin places you in mortal danger.
The bible never talks about abortion being a sin. 600 other sins listed but abortion was completely left off. Jesus never says a word about it, either.

The Church position on abortion is completely contrived and imaginary.

Please keep posting this. Most of us won't have the determination to warn every user who lurk over here.

You are one of the people who made the CTR shilling impossible to succeed.

Good luck.

tvp.info/27844121/papiez-upowaznia-wszystkich-kaplanow-do-rozgrzeszenia-aborcji

pap.pl/aktualnosci/news,712365,papiez-upowaznia-wszystkich-kaplanow-do-rozgrzeszenia-aborcji.html

I AM POSTING THIS IN EVERY CATHOLIC THREAD I SEE, GOD PROTECT MY AUTISM

No shit. That's what the catholic priest told my mom years ago. She was then excommunicated for having me out of wedlock. This is the state of the Once Holy Roman Catholic church.

see you stupid fucking burger

>THE KEKTOLIC CHURCH SPEAKS

>pol
>trusting CNN

Pick one faggots.

Fuck off CTR with your confuse, divide and conquer bullshit. Left is reeling so it's trying to fuck up the Trump camp, which broadened to include so many Catholics.

Don't be fucking retards pol and stay on the offensive. Just ignore this shit because it really is NOTHING.

I'M SORRY, BUT WHY THE FUCK SHOULD I TRUST YOUR SHITTY TOLIET NEWS

THIS

>mfw a leaf offers a reasonable opinion in line with the doctrine of the Ronan Catholic Church

Can't wait to see these American protties who believe that they can be obsolved by their "personal relationship with God" try to tell this guy he's wrong about sin. Lmf@o

clickbait headline

>Under canon law intentionally cooperating in procured abortion gets you excommunicated. This means you can't be readmitted to the sacraments without an act by an authority to remove the excommunication. Some excommunications are reserved, which means only the local bishop or in some cases only the Pope through his Curia can remove it unless the person is in danger of death. Francis has said that abortion won't be reserved to bishops, but rather that any priest can remove the excommunication. This is the status quo in much of the United States already, because bishops have the option to delegate it to their priests and many in the US have, but it hasn't been common in much of the world until last year.

ITS CTR AND PODESTA DOING DIVIDE AND CONQUER

heretic

THIS, CTR IS SPAMMING IT EVERWHERE, WARN PEOPLE

>NOT
>MY
>POPE

Abortion is murder. Pretty straight forward.

>implying abortion is a sin
Fuck religion

It does... And to use a word that you dont understand.....it literally does....try educating yourself on a matter before you form an opinion

SEE THIS YOU STUPID FUCKING GYPSIE

SEE THIS YOU STUPID FUCKING SUBHUMAN BURGER

Shouldn't you be in school?

He mentioned the need for repentance but...

His statement on building walls...if that's a reference to Trump...

Hmm...

This Pope has me in a roller coaster.

Is he an apostate globalist piece of shit or is he the holy father of the Catholic Church? I can't seem to get a grip on him.

And that lack of certainty troubles me when you consider the Catholic Church is supposed to be a solid rock.

im not saying it because he s a cuck,even tho he is
i m saying it because i m an orthodox

holy fuck you are retarded

CTR CONFIRMED

HE IS A NOW AD HOMINIUM ATTACKING ME TO SHUT ME DOWN

Hey I'm not defending his cuckcoldry, but you shouldn't trust fucking CNN's word

>when a protestant knows he has lost so he tries to change the subject

>uses one of the rules in Alinsky's Rules for Radicals

SHILLS EVERYWHERE, HOLD THE LINE

>THIS IS A MORTAL SIN!

>a....actually....it's ok now, god changed his mind

This sort of flipflopping and all the weirdness I saw growing up is why I HATE catholics.

>HATE catholics

>but I love Jews

wew

ALL SINS ARE FORGIVABLE
ALL SINS ARE FORGIVABLE
ALL SINS ARE FORGIVABLE

basic. catholic. doctrine.
>However, the Church further believes there is no offence, however serious, that cannot be taken away by Baptism, or absolved from in the Confessional—that no one, however wicked and guilty, may not confidently hope for forgiveness
so triggered right now.

What is wrong with making the Catholic Church more progressive?

antipope

who the fuck thought it was a good idea to make a kike pope

Aren't all sins forgivable through Christ? What's the problem here?

This is not surprising to me, I thought the only unforgivable sin was suicide, since, you know, you're not there to ask forgiveness.

Also, this Pope is fucking embarrassing and I'm not even Catholic.

What if Virgin Mary aborted Jesus? Would you forgive her?

Check mate, anti-pope scum hijo puta.

1) Every sin is forgivable if the sinner is truly regretful, go to confess and are eager not to commit it again
2) Before this Francis decree, only bishops could forgive abortion;
3) But they could delegate this to local priests depending on parish
4) Nevertheless, it doesn't change the fact that this red pope is really a cuck

STUPID FUCKING FAGGOTS STOP FALLING FOR PODESTA'S CTR TRICKS

original source for all the retards

w2.vatican.va/content/francesco/en/apost_letters/documents/papa-francesco-lettera-ap_20161120_misericordia-et-misera.html

>12. Given this need, lest any obstacle arise between the request for reconciliation and God’s forgiveness, I henceforth grant to all priests, in virtue of their ministry, the faculty to absolve those who have committed the sin of procured abortion.

Pope is a fag

Good thing I'm orthodox

So that means #HitlerIsInHeaven ?

You're right. I have no vested interest in this.

Catholics are not my enemy no matter what the Pope is like according to CNN. I quit this shit thread.

Catholics, beware apostasy. Stay frosty, friends.

#NotMyPope
Time to abolish the papal conclave

#NotMyPope

As he commited suicide, no.

Of course user

princeton.edu/~prolife/articles/wdhbb.html

Abortion faggots BTFO

WEW PODESTA ISN'T EVEN TRYING ANYMORE

Murder is forgivable by god, but that doesn't mean that it's okay to do it.

give me a (you) pls

>only bishops could forgive abortion

I'm pretty sure it's God who forgive sins. Why are Catholics so pagan?

>STOP FALLING FOR CTR BAIT
STOP FALLING FOR CTR BAIT

Why are you trying to D&C Sup Forums so hard?

Thanks you for keeping this thread up and active, fuckboy

>implying

All sins are forgivable, even after death.

This is Middle Ages levels of pope hate lmao

We need this guy in the Vatican.

And the pope said you can even be forgiven in suicide if you are mentally unstable.

no we need this guy

You just know this is going to be anti-catholic, but instead make the church look based

who's this?

Because the church is the body of Christ.
Anyway, I believe you don't believe in intersesstion of saints either, because "Christ is the only mediator between God and men" (1 Tm 2). If so, why do you lost your time praying for God when someone close to you is sick?

>going to be anti-catholic
How?

Damn looks like God's word was wrong AGAIN better revise the bible again christfags

Cuckolics will defend this. Mostly because every sin is forgivable but blasphemy against the Holy Spirit. Matthew 12:31.

I don't get it.

I'm not even Catholic. All sins are forgivable, why is this news?

#NotMyPope

I'm Armenian, both my mom and dad, we are Orthodox Christians, we don't believe in this shit. I always knew the Catholic church was more open in the sense that they allow groups like dignity to enter, but even I didn't believe the destruction of unborn Children would be "okay". Do all catholics believe in this? I mean there should be a few on here who are against the pope? Or do you guys have to believe in what he says, lockstep?

I'm not sure the secular world has quite got a handle on the depth of God's mercy

youtube.com/watch?v=Hakb6S0IpgY&t=551s

youtube.com/watch?v=sDKin8RicKo

twitter.com/jarek_44

I don't agree with the church's power to absolve, but I agree that abortion is a forgivable sin

Ah, the real life Pius XIII, cool.

The catholic world needs another western schism and antipope.

Francis ruined everything

I'm no fan of this pope, but this is in no way news.
God forgives anyone who is truly repentent, this has been canon law since the beginning of the church.

Catholics only have to believe what the Pope says if he uses Papal Infallibility which is I believe what a Catechism is.

Anything the Pope says isn't worth anything unless they use Papal Infallibility.