Sup Forums BTFO

>inb4 but hillary did this1!!!1!shift+1

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TrTommz869k
thegatewaypundit.com/2016/11/fake-hate-muslim-woman-lied-trump-supporters-attack-admits-made/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He told people to stop it. What more do you want?

>Alleged "hate crimes".
Fixed it for you.

In all seriousness, in a country of 300 million people, a one-off increase of 437 "hate crimes" is an absolute joke.

They will ignore that.
They want to hate him so bad they will never see any good thing he has done as good.

The man was giving toys to children, and they had the audacity to say he stole them.
He could literally get China to sign an agreement to stop polluting, and they would say he's been a spy this whole time.
It's pointless trying to convince them.

>implying hate crimes weren't committed by leftist

>DePaul University’s Black Student Union accused its College Republicans (CRs) of a hate crime because they organized the April 4 chalking outside the Student Center, with messages that alluded to Republican presidential frontrunner Donald Trump and praised police and Israel.

How many of the 437 are someone holding a Trump sign or saying, "Trump is president"?

Right? Obama hasn't told niggers to stop nigging yet and it's been 8 years

>457 false-flag "hate crimes" have been staged, usually very poorly
>Trump doesn't even fall for it, the absolute bastard

So Mike Pence behind all these hate crime ?
Why libtard so retard.

Obama was encouraging it too iirc

>Reported
On social media.

But not to the police.

Nigs gonna nig

Make that 458 hate crimes

Gonna print this
Am I doin it rite

Hmm... Really makes you think...

I don't think liberals even listen to the president elect because he spoke out against hate crimes.

This is a hate crime that was reported and led to four arrests.

Now what percentage of that number are hate crimes levied against Trump supporters?

Now how BTFO is your narrative?

youtube.com/watch?v=TrTommz869k

Millions of people have been victims of hate crimes committed in Hillary Clinton's name since losing bigly.

Gays are butthurt that their butts hurt from AIDS.

Guess which one Hillary Clinton is mad about.
Neither, she only cares about herself.

The hand needs to be black for max keks.

CNN: New symbol of the Alt-Right alludes to Nazi symbolism.

Do those hate crimes include the whites who have assaulted?

Eventually you faggots will understand why you got your asses handed to you.

Show me 467 police reports and corresponding hospital bills/paper work for injuries.

I'll be waiting.

TRUMP SHOULD HAVE STOPPED US

Thats a hate crime right there

Anybody can report a hate chrime, doesn't make it real.

"Hate crimes"

Why can't this mention the thousands of more crappy fan fictions on Twitter of people getting "attacked"?

thegatewaypundit.com/2016/11/fake-hate-muslim-woman-lied-trump-supporters-attack-admits-made/

It's almost as if these pussified men and the women they white knight for love using manufactured guilt (basically, bullshit) to gain brownie points against their opponents, rather than directly confronting anybody with facts and logic.

Whoa this really made me think.

This

so if I go on a killing spree and scream that its in the name of hillary does she have to talk about it and apologize for it?

I'm amazed that liberals fell for this obvious bait.

I'm at a loss, what does it mean?

Need a reminder user?

Why won't he despise white supremacists publicly? Doesn't make him uneasy to have such people for fans?

>1
Saged and reported

Why does it matter? Obama had the New Black Panthers intimidating voters.

>b-b-but obama

Besides the fact that you are full of shit, who cares "what obama did"? Are trumpfags capable of responding to anything without bringing up hillary or obama?

SAD!

>>inb4 but hillary did this

Well, thanks for telling us that CTR is still spamming the board.

Listen nigger. You and you're subhuman pals have been fucking with us constantly for years on end, don't now cry like the pathetic man hold you are after all this time because some deceitful lefties want to make up fake "hate crimes"