Italy Referendum

Italy referendum: If "no" wins Italy may leave the EU

Italian source
repubblica.it/politica/2016/11/21/news/referendum_italiano_visto_dai_giornali_finanziari_esteri-152449063/

Some articles on the issue in english

theguardian.com/world/2016/aug/06/matteo-renzi-italy-referendum-banks-brexit

express.co.uk/news/world/734124/Matteo-Renzi-Italian-referendum-euro-currency-risk

PRAISE KEK AND VOTE "NO"

Other urls found in this thread:

ft.com/content/7ea6837a-ad83-11e6-ba7d-76378e4fef24
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I really wish that this goes through.
Fuck the single currency.
It's the worst possible deal for smaller countries like us, in a situation where our economy is weak.
Also if it does go through, Euro is going to get seriously raped.
Could even lead to a domino effect of everyone just fucking off back to their own currency.

Hopefully yes, though it will not be an easy process

Bump for freedom, we need KEK

> We destroyed all of our monies
> Euro is kill
> Latvia becomes first nation which currency is potato

praise odin if this happens

ft.com/content/7ea6837a-ad83-11e6-ba7d-76378e4fef24

Finacial times article

>On December 5, Europe could wake up to an immediate threat of disintegration

I fucking wish

i knew a very attractive happy go lucky white man in high school who surprised me with his latvian pride. 10/10 would date

If NO wins it literally means the status quo gets kept. It has fuck all to fo with EU. Why are those cucks yelling about us leaving the EU if we don't vote YES?

Is there something i don't know yet?

Too bad it's just fearmongering.
Markets love uncertainty, (((some people))) are making big money from this, when the real outcome will be a fucking nothing.
And we're fucked anyway, even if NO wins.
There is no real alternative to the Renzie.

ITAILY
NO

Pray to Kek, anons.
Digits give him power.
MIGA (make Italy great again)

Nationalism is on the rise once more. I hope Italybros join the States and the UK in the fight against globalism.
Deus vult, brothers.

Renzi ate his own words so he won't resign even if he loses, however he'll be seen quite badly even by his party, it's not hard to believe he'll go out of the scene soon if the "no" wins.

I hope this non-country dies

Do it Italy, tell ze Germans to fuck off and MIGA

>Is there something i don't know yet?

No, they say it's not a direct consequence, but not voting for YES ( = pro EU ) might start a domino reaction that in the end could possibly alienate us from the EU.

Just a weird speculation to make the headlines big and """scare""" people and markets.

Keep prising the KEK, he will help us all.

>belgium
>calling anyone a non-country

don't even care that it's bait, kys

GRILLO 2017
NO SURVIVORS

Our 1 BRL (real) coin looks exactly like the euro. Before that, no coins had that autistic border. Why is that?

they should let the roaches into the EU and let them pay for shit also take all the immigrants

Who's the face of the NO camp?

Mahmoud "al-Milanyya" Salvini.

Everyone that isn't Renzi kek

this is why referendums are so fucked, people will literally just vote for a result they have no idea about just because they want to piss off the EU, fucking retarded

Italeave!

dont worry about it goy
borders are a thing of the past :^)

Lek wills it bring back the Lira

No, I meant Belgium ;n;

>unironically linking to The Guardian
Guido what the fuck are you doing? Let it die. It's down there in shitter right next to Huffington Post.

Even better bring back the Roman Aureus

A

>If "no" wins Italy may leave the EU

AAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

sure thing

I'm voting for yes, though

FUCKING

CRASHING THIS UNION

WITH NO SURVIVORS

How are the polls?

GOOD LUCK ITALY!

what's the vote on?

good luck asshole, if NO wins your country is fucked

>Still believing in polls

praise be to kek

this

>it's not hard to believe he'll go out of the scene soon if the "no" wins.

He's not resigning or stepping down. New elections will surely put someone else in charge, the problem is nobody is either ready or has a good plan for us.

If he used a proxy instead of his face, that could get some credibility. But really, voting for him is the least I would do. And in the end that could be the last thing I'd do, right before I cut off my hands and rip off my eyes then set myself on fire for what I've done.
No, I won't livestream it.

Fuck the EU, I had a great life in the '80s and '90s before this cuckery. Shit became to rain buckets because of that.

Kek

Insufficient public display of loyalty and subservience to your leaders will result in punishment. If Brussels says that you must grovel, the one who grovels the least will be made an example of.

>Believing the pollish Jew

>Italy referendum: If "no" wins Italy may leave the EU
We won't, don't get overhyped.
Referendums in Italy can't decide our membership in foreign organization.

Polls are in favour of NO, that's why I'm a little worried.

the idea is that Renzi will step down if No wins and a party could offer an EU referendum in the next election

Now the Itexit

Seriously, the EU is starting to fucking crumble.

Sky will fall.. my ass... The world will keep spinning, everybody else will lose. Look at stupid Brexit, they don't even exit and they feel the effect.

>a party could offer an EU referendum in the next election
As I said before, referendums in Italy CAN NOT ask about our relation with foreign nation and supranational organizations.

VOTE NO YOU ROMANS

>He's not resigning or stepping down. New elections will surely put someone else in charge, the problem is nobody is either ready or has a good plan for us.

I know but his party for sure will want him out of the political scene and also the opposition will try (scusami non so come si dice in inglese "votare la sfiducia).

I am a coin collector, PLEASE DON'T LET THIS HAPPEN! It will cost me a fuckton to get new coins and notes from each tiny shitty new currency.

Right, let's destroy the EU. I'm sure 60 million Italy will have better chances against India or China alone

>also the opposition will try to push a non-confidence vote
there

how large is the nationalism movement in Italy?

PRAISE KEK

We already lost as we are full of indians and africans right now..

"Vote of No Confidence."

there's no fucking way in hell that "yes" will win, don't worry

actually we would, we have one of the strongest economy on the planet, we just have to get rid of our shackles

what about the peso

>offer an EU referendum

We're not allowed to go out. Nobody is.

>Now the Itexit

Too bad it's a shitty name. I'd rather have a Venexit and get the Doge back.

Yeah, he WILL go out for sure, the difference I wanted to point out is he will be forced to do so.

thanks m8s

Basically we are voting over wether we want the central state to take over departments that are currently region-ran, like health care and public transport.

Which means regions like Veneto and Lombardy, where people don't die during minor surgery, will get the same level of services as the southern african shitholes.

On top of that, they are "removing" the senate but not really, just making it non-elective.

not large enough

Mikasa is the best girl

Greeks voted NO to austerity and possibly eurozone. The media said it was voting for leaving Eu 24/7 threatening with Venezuela like conditions.
68% no

The shill goy pm tsipras just did nothing xD

Could voting no seriously lead to Italy leaving the EU? I have dual nationality but have lived in the UK my whole life and got a bunch of this referendum shit through my door the other day had a quick read and it sounded pretty inconsequential and that I wouldn't vote. How would voting no push Italy towards leaving the EU?

>Fuck the single currency.
>Also if it does go through, Euro is going to get seriously raped.

I'd like to hear more economic analysts speaking like this.

>tsipras
Italy will elect Grillo at the next elections, which is basically the same.
Ever since he started "being funded" by certain people, he stopped talking about a hard leave of the EU and money lending through the BCE, which is a private bank.

Berlusconi was awesome and that is a great photo

>ow would voting no push Italy towards leaving the EU?
It wouldn't. It's just scaremongering.

The YES campaign literally had to bus in unknowing old pensioners to their rallies because no one would willingly go.

not a lot, there are way more regionalists.

Unlike the UK you guys are leeching off of the EU, so I'd say good riddance. Good luck handling the refugees all by yourself.

after berlusconi everything went to shit

no we won't, grillo won't be elected

IT WONT. The italian referendum is what is called a "pressure valve". It allows them to get excited and blow out hot air, then they calm down and everything is the same

>The YES campaign literally had to bus in unknowing old pensioners to their rallies because no one would willingly go.
kek, this is true.
At the elderly care center where my grandma goes, they said her to vote YES in the referendum. Didn't even tell her why.

Currently, none.
A lot of people are nationalist tho, they're just not represented by a political party and they're not organized to bring the movement mainstream.

No, read This also

>there are way more regionalists.
Yet whenever the subject of separation pops up in political discourse, all of the Democratic Party starts talking about italian patriotism and the need to "dismiss democracy" due to the "populist nature" of separatist movements.

They bring tri-colored flags and sing the anthem, they talk about the "hero" Garibaldi and the "holy fight" against the Austrian Empire to "free" the current north east of the peninsula.

Fascism and italian nationalism is alive and well, it just took a different, more socially acceptable form.

>grillo won't be elected
I doubt people will vote for PD again, and they lost a lot of votes to the M5S.

The right is in total chaos, that faggot from Milan that was tasked by Berlusconi to form a right wing alliance is the italian equivalent of !Yeb! and Salvini doesn't appeal to moderate voters.

M5S will win the next elections unless FI and PD decide to join up like they did under the un-elected governments Monti and Letta.

that's not Nationalism, it's just good ole' Demo-christian pragmatism. Their main opposition right now is a separatist movement, so of course they take the opposite stance on that topic.

if M5S wins they won't put grillo in power, that's what i meant

They can, it's just not legally binding (just like the brexit one)

Is it even possible to sound more Jewish without outright calling yourself a Jew?

This isn't even about the laws themselves, if this referendum doesn't go through then then Renzi and his government risk crumbling causing an early election.
And with the M5S being pretty much the top party in Italy, all they need is cast the magic words "Fuck you EU" and they'll easily win any election.

This is cuck speak, though I suppose Belgium always had this problem of identity. Would you like to be split between France and Netherlands instead?

Ahaha.. seriously? Who keeps you to leave US guys? Besides leaching EU money.. ?

How is Tsipras in Grece right no?Still popular or not?Alternatives to him?

>if M5S wins they won't put grillo in power, that's what i meant
Oh no, they'll put some other swarthy "onestà" cunt that will achieve absolutely nothing until half of the elected officials will defect to the "mixed group" and start voting the same as the PD, like they always do.

What a fucking joke of a party.

They have been doing that for a very long time, it's in their liberal bohemian city dwelling bourgeouise mentality to shit on everything that is historical and traditionally christian.

This used to happen even when Lega Nord had 3% nationally.
A lot of people in the north east stopped voting for Lega Nord now that they went national.
It's going to be an interesting election, the next one.

LOMBARDY SWISS CLAY, NIGGER.

No, it's literally excluded from the topics referendums can be about.
We would have to approve a constitutional amendment through another referendum before we can have a referendum to leave either the Euro or the EU

Shut the fuck up Africa.

Well that's shit. Italy has one of the best healthcare systems in the world atm. Better than Australia and USA.

Italy remains in the EU, these digits will confirm it. Check 'em.

It's excluded from the list of things you can abrogate with referendums, you can still have a non binding referendum about anything you want

LEAF

holy shit.. bump

No they don't.
Veneto and Lombardy, yeah. We do have good health care. That's why they come to our hospitals to get cured.

The rest? Not so much. Every year people die because they go in to get their tonsils removed and some nurse "forgets" an earring in their throat or some shit.