What if Russia still was a monarchy? How would the world look today?

What if Russia still was a monarchy? How would the world look today?

putin will make a good Tsar

Tsar Putin The Great

But he has no blue blood.

No commie blocks

Would the cold war never happen? would it produce a whole world under an american flag?

From the similar thread > I read that Putin suggested bringing them back to be ceremonial monarchs, like in Spain and Britain. Is there any chance of this happening, and would the Russian people support it?

> How do modern Russians feel about the Romanovs?
Once a pretty good ruling line, they did a lot of good for Russia, despite all the mistakes and half-assed reforms.
Nicholas II was a weak, submissive beta, who wanted to prove that he was not. Wrong man at the wrong time.

> I read that Putin suggested bringing them back to be ceremonial monarchs, like in Spain and Britain.
Yeah, he made a suggestion years ago. Most of direct successors for the throne were executed by bolsheviks, though.

> Is there any chance of this happening, and would the Russian people support it?
You know, we probably would. We still have a small amount of red-feathered fuckheads living off their last days though, they won't like it much, but who cares about their commie asses.

What will it change though? White movement fought and lost. Everything that made Russia an European nation is either dwindling or vanished completely.
Hope still lingers, but it's getting darker every day. Next generations in Moscow will outnumber us anyways, what do they care about some near-forgotten Empire?

We've been playing a little game with my fiance lately. We must count blue/green/gray eyed and blonde/brown-haired people on our way to office. If you can find 20 people with such traits, you win.

First we dropped the "Not counting us" rule.
Then we dropped the whole "eye color" thing.
Then we just changed everything to "no asian traits".

Neither of us was able to claim a victory to this day.

>blue blood.
The winners are the ones with blue blood.
Just like throughout all of history

America would have never become relevant enough without Commie Russia being a major threat

>.
Then who would be?

I'm wondering how the world would look if the Russian revolution would not have happend, though.

Your game would be won by both of you every day if you lived where I'm from, btw.

Still Western Europe probably. Maybe Europe and Asia/Japan.

You can call Putin a lot of things, but I don't think you can say he's not a winner. Neither does he have blue blood.

It sounds like a better world, but would it be? I guess no one could stop people like Hitler conquering the rest of the world?

> I'm wondering how the world would look if the Russian revolution would not have happend, though.
Google "alternate history channel" on youtube, there is a series of videos about "What would've happened if Russian revolution never took place". It's somewhat inaccurate, but it will give you some insight on what was going on in Russia.
Extra History channel about WW1 will add some info to that.
Idk about you, but it tickled my autism just right, back in the day.

> Your game would be won by both of you every day if you lived where I'm from, btw.

I know friend, i know.
I just see no future for me and mine here. Some of my friends already left the country, me and my fiance are trying, but i'm still looking for a job offer, and she is finishing her degree.

I wasn't joking about asians outnumbering us btw. By 2050 2/3 of Moscow's population will be asian. Russians already became too mixed, i don't even recognize half of those people on the news as my own people.
What to do, what to do :

Queen Liz wouldn't have so many jewels

There isn't too many places you could move where you wouldn't be singlet out as aliens either, I'm afraid.

She wouldn't notice it anyways.

Why is that? What's so different about us?
I've never had a problem blending with crowd while visiting Western Europe.

Are we that bad, though?
Sigh.
Fade into obscurity here, while being aliens to the ever-growing asian population or run and be considered an alien element by other whites. Such is life.

>asians outnumbering us
>2/3 of Moscow's population will be asian
Nigga u mad?

Is Putin behind Cultural Marxism and has the last 10 years of social degeneracy just been an FSB deep cover operation to dismantle the west?

Am i though? Look up the statistics.
Where are you from, mate?

I'm from Siberia, you know, from a place where really many Asians. You're a professional Russian, right?
I often see your "Statistics" on sites like Vatnik X Pahom.

This shit is getting ridiculous.
Can't post anything on VK, got tired of being accused of being either "Putin's shill" or "Liberal shill". It's all so tiresome.
Now you faggots are everywhere on Sup Forums. Any opinion that doesn't align with yours is payed, thus irrelevant. What the fuck ever, mate.

> Vatnik x Pahom
I've never quite understood how can this shit even be considered relevant. Fatass beta cuck who can't even lose weight, constantly wines about everything on his personal blog = Russian nationalism.
Sigh

It would look great.

Why didn't the Eagles just carry Putin into Ukraine?

To be honest, I do not understand how a Muscovite might have something to talk about the future of Russia. About the dominance of Asians, about shit, about piss.
You absolutely sick man who needs at least once in life to travel outside of DC.

>the dominance of Asians
>Siberian forests are being sold to China.
>Our Minister of Defense is asian.

If you look slightly slav, you would be met with prejudice, I'm afraid. And language would give it away anyways.

Turkic*

I'm out

You aren't bad, though. But uneducated people will always be afraid of everyone from another countries, and stereotypes will be the first thought in their heads.

>No commie blocks

Most Russian and east europeans would be still living in traditional wooden cottage with no electricity since that would be a privilege reserved only for the wealthier aristocratic elites. Tzars secret police would drag people to siberia to die in forced labor just like the soviets did.

Say what you want about how the commies were blood hungry murderers but their oppression wasn't really anything new in Russia. They just took the existing machinery of oppression and death and made it as their own.

Yes commie blocks are crude looking sores to the eye but their still better compared to what the tzarists had to offer.

So if Soviets were better than Tzarists but they still sucked as much as they did then what is the thing we can learn about this story?

It fucking sucks to be Russian..

One would think that russian society would develop under a tzars ruling, even if it wasn't perfect in the early 20th century.

Perfect?