Why do gays emulate women?

Why are they acting feminine? If they like having sex with men, shouldn't they be manly?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=o3Es-PRMAg0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Ask your dads

Those faggots look delicious desu senpai

Ha ha ha... Fucking gold...

why have gays taken on that feminine voice

as soon as they come out of the closet they start talking flamboyantly?

because they're sick in the head

a fucking emu

I once found a study that said that feminine gays behave like that because they want to attract straight guys.

They don't act like women,, they just act like faggots.

They desire the attention women get in general.

Not held enough or too much as a child.

faggotry = emulating the femininity of women

I don't emulate women, I do like crossdress for sexual reasons, but I generally act manly everywhere. Besides I detest cunts, why would I want to be like/with them?

Cause they want niggers to fuck thier asshole

youtube.com/watch?v=o3Es-PRMAg0

There was studies that showed overpopulation increased the chances of gays being born, gays are basically one biological sex with the mind of another sex.

As to why they act feminine, it's because they want to be attractive to men. Men find that attractive so they emulate what gets mens attention.

It's worth keeping in mind that there are also a lot of gay men who don't act like complete faggots to the world too.

>not all*

Homosexuality is a mental disease. Nature wants procreation, two men cannot procreate. What do you expect of looneys? Rational behavior??

>Cause they want niggers to fuck thier asshole
Only degenerates who fell for the BBC meme, If anyone would fuck a nig why not fuck/get fucked by a horse? Seems more logical and cleaner to me, and that's not my /mlp/ history talking

>I do like crossdress
>why would I want to be like/with them?

I'm guessing you're bad at math too.

>There was studies that showed overpopulation increased the chances of gays being born

Citations needed. If that was true they'll be tons of asian gays.

>not held enough or too much as a child

More like pre-pubescent molestation. Not joking one bit. This accounts for a large portion of homosexuals.

There are manly gays. They're called bears.

because thats what their idea of gay is

>I like to crossdress
>why would I want to be like/with them?

heels and lingerie are not tied to a specific gender
infact heels were invented for men to help them climb on the horses back more easily.
Emulating women would mean i would willingly remove all my body hair beneath my neck, wear makeup and womens clothing 24/7 and be called "her"
And i'm not doing that because it's a mental illness

The trend of increasing population has correlations with the trend of increased out-of-the-closet homosexuals. I would be wary to imply a causation here. It would seem that there is a plethora of 'new' stimuli in our environments, and that this is more likely the reason for the increase in open homosexuals. Just speculation