You Rage You Lose

Post your best. Starting image is a MtF Lesbian who got a clip art tattoo of her snowflake symbol on his chest

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xFOvqrrV_2k
shoebat.com/2016/09/24/disgusting-british-women-are-travelling-to-the-camps-in-calais-for-the-sole-purpose-of-having-sex-with-muslim-invaders-for-fun/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Calling it a she
Fucking cuck

It's mad, reply from earlier

Mmmm, feels good to eyerape every 4fag a little closer to suicide. You're right, I'm not even mad, this feels fucking amazing.

kek
>I'm s-sorry

At least he got jewdit gold
>we did it reddit!

i call bullshit
too many memes per sentence

You should have listened.

Lost

I hope they know that won't get them to the after life they are looking for.

OP called me a she cause he's a way uglier tranny than me, he gets celoso

youtube.com/watch?v=xFOvqrrV_2k

shoebat.com/2016/09/24/disgusting-british-women-are-travelling-to-the-camps-in-calais-for-the-sole-purpose-of-having-sex-with-muslim-invaders-for-fun/
There are other sources for this senpai

>San Francisco
So tired of this fucking city

In Soviet Union there was a story about a kid who ratted out his family that was hiding food from commissars. They thought it would inspire other kids to rat out their parents. This is actually the next level shit where the parents are insane brainwashed zombies. They should kill themselves. This is next level totalitarian shit that is happening.

>Acknowledges birth gender is not current gender in defense of crappy tattoo
>Still has crappy tattoo
Your useless attacks only make you look more like a silly child without a clue of the world

lol

Where did you find that picture?

Did she ever get fired?

>we can't reject people based on the color of their skin
>rejects white men for being white men

I really hope she got fired.

You must be a low-level 4fag if you're butthurt already. Listen I go 24+ only. If you're younger than that, I'm afraid you'll have to wait to get raped to death.

>Liberal
>Calling a coup
>Ignoring pizzagate or Hillary's war crimes

isn't an MtF lesbian just a straight dude???

/thread

>a
>fucking
>leaf

lost

god what an absolute piece of shit, the funny thing is you can tell by the way he's writing that he's kind of detached from the whole situation, like his son was expendable at the time because there's no way he could not believe his step daughter

If I'm a straight dude and he wants to get off by exposing me, and laughing at how much more masculine I am than him, only way this can proceed is by me raping his fag ass. Making it hurt for him, a lot. I can't get off to it sexually. I guess if that's how you wanna crawl out the closet, buddy?

I found it on one of these a while ago. There is stuff like this where i live so it is very believable.

I hope this is fake. If it's true, the son will probably an hero or just commit a suicide. I don't think he could ever trust his family, friends, women or the system again.