BREAKING NEWS!

BREAKING NEWS!

THE HAMILTON NOT REFUSES TO APOLOGIZE!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/XJiKwhqltpY
youtube.com/watch?v=o3Es-PRMAg0
theambitjournal.com/2016/11/20/hamilton-actor-called-out-mike-pence-history-demeaning-white-women-twitter/
mobile.twitter.com/jleefilm/status/800094829950550017
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

youtu.be/XJiKwhqltpY

Firgot link sorry

The real Hamilton would have wiped that fucking nigger to teach him some respect. Also why is it ok for niggers to steal our heritage

Bump for justice

this is degenerate "art"

Who? This is just some nigger and not Hamilton. Somebody arrest him for identity theft... fucking niggers.

nigga got AIDS

It honestly didn't feel like he was trying to harass Pence other than the fact that Pence was just trying to enjoy his night with his niece and the liberal "artistic" actors were slightly bothering him with their "concerned" speech. I just think they're dumb liberals who are probably good people at heart and though they were somehow making a difference doing what they were doing it wasn't like they were literally insulting him. Pence has all this propaganda on him about how he's some fag hater who's going to shock the gay out of every man who decides to put his penis in booty and it's probably scares the shit out of these fags butts. I'm sure if they knew he's literally harmless they'd ease down but I think these type of people like to have some sort of common enemy to harp on in "hard" times. As long as they don't turn this into some sort of movement I'm fine with them displaying free speech. I think they're just dumb people though.

>THE HAMILTON NOT REFUSES TO APOLOGIZE!

>NOT REFUSES

Is that a double negative user??

Engrish is not your first language I take it.

Where you did learn English?

Rapist

Why they like to point their damn fingers at people,

"We are debbly goncerned, alarmed and anxious that u wont protect us,our planet etc"

why not something like,

"We wish good work to the VP and the new President hoping they won't forget about the issues affecting the minority"

and would it be so fucking hard to write 2 lines at least to not come off as a dick

"i cant see our message as offensive honestly but if it came up as rude we are ready to apologize since we didn't intend it that way,that said we still stand for a better and equal america"

and these are even supposed to be professionals

He's only "harmless" because his anti-gay policies are too politically unpopular to ever gain any traction. He still proposed diverting AIDS research funds to gay conversion programs. I imagine that stings a little bit if you're an HIV-positive gay guy.

All liberal moralistic posturing is rooted in jealousy...
This faggot KNOWS he is less than a man.
They scream at the world because they've screamed at the mirror so long it made them deaf to the truth.
The truth of their own inadequacy.

Mike Pence represents everything they will never be or achieve.

Pretenders pretending,because they cannot be.

*coughs*

WHY IS IT OK FOR NOGS TO STEAL OUR HERITAGE?

Good him for. He the as it as right infringe long rights on has say doesn't to of everwhat wants he a others.

SJWs always double down

Wow! How brave!

>liberal
>good people
Pick one

doesn't need to apologize for his stances but acting like an asshole should be a good reason to

>THE HAMILTON NOT REFUSES TO APOLOGIZE!

I am not sure who The Hamilton is (Is he some kind of rapper?) but I am glad that he is ok with the idea of apology in principle. It's important that courtesy will continue to have place in our society

He used to be more handsome. I guess Formula 1 changes people

kek, even Sup Forums is distracted with this "news"

trump just wanted to avert attention away from his lawsuit settlement.

yall dumb as fuck. nigga be called hitler for a year. yall think he gives a shit about this broadway sht?

fgts

>Good him for. He the as it as right infringe long rights on has say doesn't to of everwhat wants he a others.
I couldn't agree more

>any other job
>make a direct political statement to a paying customer
>get fucking fired

I fucking hate theater people

They built america for free, you should be grateful

WHY IS HAMILTON A NIGGER?

why should art ever apologize?

>The real Hamilton

I am the real Hamilton, Hamilton couldn't even beat Aaron Burr in a dual, guy had no pistol sense

too low IQ and too much hate

Enjoy that timeline while you can still remember it

A white guy should play MLK since we are celebrating the diverse America.

Actually had to check if real Alexander Hamilton was black.

>Finnish education

I don't care enough to watch this shit, but is this nog gay?

I'm assuming if a nog is gonna do theater he must be gay.

Okay.

Time to be fair.

James Whitmore as Rosa Parks

Just as entertaining as a gay black negro prancing around as Alexander Hamilton

Who cares about that cuck nigger.
>"mike shock the gay out pence" at musical
>expects to not deal sjw cucks
>why is he at hamilton.........

youtube.com/watch?v=o3Es-PRMAg0

time to boycott their shitty play then

"It's ok with me"

>He's only "harmless" because his anti-gay policies are too politically unpopular to ever gain any traction. He still proposed diverting AIDS research funds to gay conversion programs. I imagine that stings a little bit if you're an HIV-positive gay guy.
Probably doesn't sting as much as their ravaged anus from all the gay aids sex they've had.

REEEEEEE! Appropriating white culture

This. There could not be anything more cringeful and worthless than actors.

vox day is always right

so pol doesnt believe in freedom of speech got it

Tone policing the post.

>feel

stopped reading

why is everyone talking about this hamilton shit anyway, even before they attacked pence it was a big deal

>why should art ever apologize?

these are people we are talking about, not "art"

also strawman

Employees shouldn't insult or make customers uncomfortable.

They're free to express their opinions in the same way I express mine.

They use concern speeches
I withhold my money and convince others to do the same.

wow it's fucking nothing/

This. Fuck feelings, all I need is facts. Whats the matter America? Scared of statistics? I base my life on facts and logic sorry if your gay ass emotional "FEEFEES" determine your behavior but I'm a cold and rational redpilled guy and I have no time for that shit.

Facts don't care about your feelings, snowflakes.

i would say 'shut up CTR' but Sup Forums is like 60% nu friend normie liberal

what did he mean by this?

>I realize that my actions were inappropriate. I stand by what I said and my convictions. I believe wholeheartedly that these issues are important, and should be recognized, but I also see that it was unprofessional of me to use the stage to address Mr.Pence directly in such a manner. For that I'd like to apologize, and hope that we can all work together to create a brighter future for America.

THIS SHIT 'AINT FUCKING HARD.

He should apologize for being a rapist

i thought you meant they were refusing not to apologize. which would mean they would apologize.

i started to think, damn thats a 4d chess move if i ever saw one.
but nope. they're still taking the bait.

>phish

>we should be free to engage in risky behavior that can get us horribly ill
>socialize medicine!

>shouldn't

lmao

It's sold out for years so good luck senpai.

Black people's attempts at making music do not constitute art in the sense that Hamilton's own generation would have understood it.

Right so which is why we fact check donald all the time or do those facts not count?

Dude. Pence paid money for a service. You don't buy a lecture from your barista with your coffee. You don't purchase boos and heckling from the clerks when you pay money to fill up at a gas station.

He was their audience. He was a paying customer. They have plenty of avenues for their free speech on their own time, but instead of service, they harassed him on his time that he paid for, on his dime.

Would you accept a moral lecture from your barista who doesn't like your clothes, or your Hillary button, or your tattoos? You would not, because It has nothing to do with free speech. Your barista has no business making their opinion as an addendum to the service you purchased.

They created a bully pulpit and abused him as their customer. You know this, but you're an ass anyway.

>be a gay nigger
>get AIDS

someone took '07 memes way too seriously

They picked cotton and 90% of the buildings they built were torn down by Sherman.

They've consumed far, far more than they've ever given.

It was a shitty preach which, in an clearly left-leaning production, had no surprises, but they at least delivered it like an adult, as opposed to #notmypresident. No real need to throw a shitshow when they can at least be sensible about that.
That being said, you can bet there would be a shitshow if it was a right wing message being preached to Hillary.

he just ends up advertising the hamilton show

>trump 42d chess

came here to post this

Stay mad Drumpf fag

He has a right to say whatever he wants as long as it doesn't infringe on the rights of others.

How long before some crazy person starts calling in bomb threats before every performance?

Actually if it makes you feel any better his Mother was Half Black so Hamilton is 1/4 black

This is what I learned in my Liberal college for American History, who was Black but hid it.

15 minutes is up.

The leader of the free world?

BTW want to be Mind Blown.
Saint Nicholas - aka - Santa Clause
Is really a Black Dude, Coca Cola sold you a LIE

He's a dumb fuckin nigger. What do you expect.

On top of that, he's a fag nigger being a actor and all.

that guy's face looks too big for his cranium

blacks always have these small craniums, it becomes so obvious when their heads are shaven

look at that

it practically looks like his face is plastered onto the skull of a child

Really man, are you some Fat Ass White dude who pretends to be tough, but if confronted by a Black Man you would probably Piss your pants before speaking like this.

So lets get this correct, you're jealous of the Black Man because you have a Micro Penis, and your one GF slept with a Black Guy and her pussy is destroyed, literally like throwing a Tooth Pick down a Drain Pipe.

Faggot Fat Whitey Bitch

That post was sarcasm you crack baby

I understand Poe's Law and all but for Christ's sake

step up your game cunt.
not even remotely good bait. at least try a little

Also came here to post this. Google it, it's real.

Spread this shit. We shouldn't have to take shit from raping dindus.

Not a bad post user. Thx for the input.

He meant when white women get black out drunk they're easy to rape.

this is one of the most ridiculous accusations thrown around by trump supporters, do you really care what the guy said on twitter when you're fine with a man accused of groping women as the leader of the US

even if you dispute the claims against trump (I don't know if people do this, but I suspect some might), it's generally not a good idea to throw stones in glass houses

he's a rapist.

Big surprise, a nigger expressed his views to a white man and he is held up like a beacon for doing so, by (((the msm)))

All this does it signal every other nigger with a view, to do the same thing, and it even goes the extra distance by giving him another platform to try an indoctrinate us.

I hate the msm. Every day i see more and more why hitler hated them to.

Epic dude. Tell me more about how the only art is landscapes and Roman statues and orchestras.

>Also why is it ok for niggers to steal our heritage
Had a discussion with my libtard sister about this last night. I pointed out that the play was cultural appropriation. She responded that since it's white culture it's not appropriation. Apparently when whites do it it's racist appropriation, but when niggers do it it's oppressive assimilation.

>half-breed niggers ((fighting)) for a misguided cause

What's new?

Try to talk back against your boss, see what happens. Even if you produce results it's likely you will be replaced. Hamilton and Pence aren't buddies.

Accused, with zero proof.

Funny how it all came out just after Anderson cooper persisted that he never touched or groped women in the debate? COULDN'T be that Cooper is working with clinton and setting up trump.

You liberals are either stupid, or jews.

Y THE FUCK WOULD THEY NEED TO "COMMENCE A CONVERSATION" ABOUT WEARING NAZI EMBLEMS WHEN THEY FUCKING PEACE SYMBOLS

The same logic was used to justify enslaving blacks.

lol just heard Rush. democrat actors attacking republicans in a theater carrying on the tradition started by james wilkes booth

you mean anderson "takes it in the pooper" cooper never touched a woman? shocking

Reminder that he and this guy talked about raping white girls and seducing white married women.

theambitjournal.com/2016/11/20/hamilton-actor-called-out-mike-pence-history-demeaning-white-women-twitter/

mobile.twitter.com/jleefilm/status/800094829950550017

Like an ape

No. No he didn't. Thats a deliberate misrepresentation of the facts and one line of text in a massive bill.

Not that I'd expect you to understand with your AIDS-related demensia.

What theater is this at so we can fuck their reviews