You can only post ITT if your population isn't so shallow as to watch people drink donkey sperm and piss just so they...

You can only post ITT if your population isn't so shallow as to watch people drink donkey sperm and piss just so they can feed their family.
Why are Americans such awful people that they will do ANYTHING to get famous, or are they so poor they will do anyting for money?

youtube.com/watch?v=Zk6KiP7iQgo

What the fugg, what kind of a sick kike came up with this?

This is their choice and you cannot shame them for drinking donkey sperm.

All I can imagine was some fat Jew in a boardroom just laughing that he will getyanks to drink donkey cum, and he will make money form it!

dude
I have a half boner here, but I wish I hadn't
so gross

Joe Rogan puts DMT in it to help with their karma.

This is by now means a choice you fucking bigot. It's completely natural for some people. Some people are born into donkey sperm drinking you backward bigot.

hot

I would drink donkey sperm or spiders or some shit for 50k, but I would not do it for a chance at 50k if I then had to beat 7 other people in grueling physical challenges.

Fear Factor was decent for trash television. Seeing so many women completely fuck up them and their partners chances at 50k was golden. Just lay in the beetles for 10 mins you dumb bitch.

Don't lie you would drink donkey cum for fun.

i have the weirdest boner right now

So Sup Forums
If you had to do it, would you take the cum glass or the piss glass?

Also i wonder if its real donkey cum or just water saltwater, whipped egg whites and some starch. As long as you don't tell people i don't think they would notice, unless they are donkey cum connoisseurs

To this day this video gives me the boak.

Definitely the cum glass

Joe Rogan why are you doing this?

I've wondered this myself Sven. First, that's a lot of jizz. Second... well... I dunno. No. Just no. I'd probably try the piss at gunpoint. But just think about gulping down a pint of thick creamy cum. No fucking way brother.

Joe Rogan makes me ashamed of being dude weed lmao. He's like an incredibly pretentious Doug Benson at this point.

Also he's a manlet.

Fucking neither
>muh shekkels
fuck that

Yeah i'd take the piss to, can't be worse then drinking american beer desu.

But where the fuck do you get that amount of donkey cum? And if its for human consumption don't they have to deal with the FDA and all that bullshit?

>men better at gulping down cum than females
how women even compete?

Americans are fucking disgusting.

How many innocent donkeys were violated to get that much semen? Just get a futa next time.

A short while later, Amy was behind the privacy screen facing the wall, sitting on a stool, holding the coffee cup in one hand and massaging her throbbing erection in the other. After a few moments she let out a deep sigh of pleasure, and began whimpering softly as her heart and soul gushed explosively out through her cock and into the cup.

It was amazingly thick and heavy, and she came hard and long, slowly filling up the cup until she was squeezing the last drops of her orgasm out and the cup was almost completely full of pure, hot, syrupy, milky semen. Her hands shaking as she held it, for a strange moment she was almost overcome with the urge to put it to her drooling lips and swallow it down. But she shook it off and passed it to her doctor.

So how donkey sperm taste like?

Sasuga!

He explains why he does the show in his 2006 special