HAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAA

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!!!! TRUMP ETERNALLY AND UNIVERSALLY BTFO HOW CAN YOU EXPECT HIM TO BE INTO GEOPOLITICS WHEN HE IS IN A WAR RIGHT NOW WITH A BROADWAY MUSICAL??? HAHAHAHHA!!!!!!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3935800/Days-losing-election-Hillary-Bill-Clinton-sceaming-match-blame-flagging-campaign-ex-president-angry-threw-phone-roof-Arkansas-penthouse.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3929048/She-couldn-t-stop-crying-Hillary-Clinton-inconsolable-losing-election-Donald-Trump.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Just fucking with random ass people on his spare time
>Somehow a bad thing

>this mediocre meme

Yawn

>I am too autistic to be able to focus energy on more than one thing at one time
>Therefore Donald Trump must also suffer the same condition

I swear liberals are not self-aware.

HARDO meme

> A fucking leaf
Sage

>I swear liberals are not self-aware.

Neither are leafs.

* >>I swear liberals are not self-aware.

Neither are leafs.

He's the worlds greatest troll.
Funny thing is he could be a great prez cuz he delegates very well. Thats all a prez does really.

I'm all in favour for the Great Juche Idea being exported to Canada so these shitposters will disappear into the internment camps they so richly deserve.

>Not president yet,just fucking around a bit before he steps into office and libshits kill themselves because "muh electoral college didnt vote shitlary"

also

>FUCKING LEAF HAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>at war
shows you how lost liberal millennials are

It was sarcastic tweet. Leftist too dumb to understand. He made fun of your safe spaces.

>he's jusr le ebin trolling people in his free time!!!!
Maybe he should spend this time finding better choices for his cabinet, unlike the establishment goons hes picking right now

>bunch of random fruits boo and shit on your friend
>liek ohmuhgawd what a fuckn pussy xD
Liberal self awareness is at an all time low.

>he made fun of your safe spaces
[citation needed]

>type a few words, press send
>at war

Hamilton is just a smokescreen to cover how fraudulent Trump University was.

>Spent 20 seconds on a tweet acknowledging a situation that liberals had already been blowharding about for a day

And he's kicking their asses!!! Maga.

Okay.
What does that say about Hillary Clinton and the bitchass democrats if they lost to him?

Fraudulent? Who determined that? Give me a name.

>1 tweet
>at war

Sorry, Trump won't stop shitposting because he is now elect.

Sit down and enjoy the memes. :^)

this is some shit tier bait

Go ahead, double down.

Fucking BOOM.

Never thought of it like this.
Amazing.

settling is an admission of guilt

that's also how we know Bill Clinton is a rapist

>other people pick a fight with you
>think (((media))) types still shilling for hill post election means he can't go thru with a foreign policy agenda

where do people go to school--do they not learn logic?

wow made my neurons spin but still doesnt change the fact he won.

>the candidate who is currently at war with Saturday Night Live and a Broadway musical
Who defeated the candidate who LOST a war to a cartoon frog.

We are the HOME of the Double Down.

>implying I actually care about anything he does the day after he won

music to my ears hearing liberals bitch and moan every day.

you think taking 20 seconds to text a tweet is war? pussy ass liberals should stop being such drama queens. there are real wars going on in the world and libtards are at the mercy of the mudslimes.

>going to "war" with twitter about these petty things
>not realizing that these events were not only the perfect cover up for trump U case settlement but also made the entire liberal scene eat itself alive yet again about safe spaces.
Fucking democrats playing their dumbass 3D chess games. Come back when you can play 5D

>The candidate who was going to break the glass ceiling and fight Russia is currently shitting her pants, yelling at people and sobbing uncontrollably

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3935800/Days-losing-election-Hillary-Bill-Clinton-sceaming-match-blame-flagging-campaign-ex-president-angry-threw-phone-roof-Arkansas-penthouse.html

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3929048/She-couldn-t-stop-crying-Hillary-Clinton-inconsolable-losing-election-Donald-Trump.html

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!!!! CLINTON ETERNALLY AND UNIVERSALLY BTFO HOW CAN YOU EXPECT HER TO BE INTO GEOPOLITICS WHEN SHE IS IN A WAR RIGHT NOW WITH HER FEELINGS??? HAHAHAHHA!!!!!!!!