Is she right, Sup Forums?

Is she right, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=o3Es-PRMAg0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Weed has never "knocked out" opiate abuse. They exist side-by-side. You can argue that cannabis isn't harmful enough to be made illegal, that point at least has some basis in fact. But treating marijuana like some sort of cure for the country's heroin epidemic shows a deep misunderstanding of the nature of both drugs.

Tell her to try giving a joint to the next opiate junkie she meets and wait to see if it cures him.

Weed as medicine is a fucking meme and the extent of its usefulness is helping terminally ill people not feel like shit all the time in the last few months of their lives.

Prescription drug abuse is a real problem and it's downright sick how eagerly doctors peddle incredibly powerful and addictive drugs onto their patients, but replacing them with "dude weed lmao" isn't a real fucking solution.

Already responded, oh well. I don't think she was worth it anyway.

This most junkies already smoke pot

All drug takers are degenerates.

Except Marijuana isn't going to be a substitute for those things. It's going to make people use them even more. It's the same idea "if I take this I will feel better"

>graduated high school at 15
top kek. she's autistic enough for Sup Forums. invite her here.

Hahaha cuck boy

Whereabouts in Louisiana are you?

Should mention that she lives in the same town as me. So that last sentence doesn't make any sense.

Can attest, pot could replace none of these. In fact it just accentuates other drugs/makes them feel better. You won't find a drug user that doesn't smoke pot.

If you really care it's Ponchatoula, IE not hick at all.

No, she's a fucking idiot. Weed doesn't cure heroin addiction. D R O P her, she's fucking retarded.

Where you guys talking about legalizing medical weed or something?

Op is a cuck. Praise kek

>Weed as medicine is a fucking meme
Yeah as someone with epilepsy you can fuck off.

>lack of education
Why don't people just say stupid? I don't know why but the term lack of education pisses me off

Most of the country already has legalized medical. Within 10 years it will probably be fully legal nation-wide. "Medicinal" use of marijuana is fucking retarded though, and I'm a smoker myself. Weed is not some cure-all. It might help quell symptoms of chemo and cataracts, but that's about it.

The conversation started when I told her I wasn't able to respond to her because I was asleep (this was in the afternoon, I was lifting weights and felt tired so I took a nap)
>asked if I smoked
>said no, not a smoker
>said "No dude like weed"
>no, that's degenerate

That's basically the catalyst for this whole situation.

She talks like she's black.

Unfortunately she's white.

I used to be addicted to opiates. When I finally realized they were destroying me and took on the initiative to quit I used pot as a means to fight withdrawals. It helped tremendously and I probably couldn't have done it without it. It wasn't the cause of me quiting the addiction but I'll be damned if it wasn't the main thing getting me through it.

I would like to agree but honestly I can't trust women on this one every women that has smoked weed has turned pro black on me. Used to listen to nirvana, smoke weed with her, JUICY J SUCK THOSE BLACK BALLS holy shit could we at least still be friends or do you HAVE to point a gun at me when you suck his black cock. Thought weed was a love drug but honestly it's a pro black racist drug, if you're white and smoke it cut off your dick now if you're a girl turn that skater hat sideways cuz your about to get a black dick sideways. I thought I could occasionally smoke the shit and live a normal life, but honestly for every white guy who smokes pot there are 4 more blacked.com s created

Pic related

>19
>looks like she is 35

JUST

>can't think of a counterargument so he resorts to an insult
Embarrassing.

It's easy to tell you're LARPing. Cannabis doesn't have an appreciable effect on opiate withdrawals. Mephedrone does.

Such an unlikeable face.

""""White""""

>I have a man
>is on tinder
I don't understand

>19 years old

kek and the other 15

Basically bitches all do drugs whether they admit it or not because niggers do drugs, and the female brain and the nigger brain are nearly identical.

They both do drugs
They both abandon their young.
etc.

You can't understand stupid, user. You'd be beating your head against a wall trying to understand the mind of a woman.

>19 not 21

should say "19 not 43"

hhaha weed and amphetamines dont mix. anyone with a steady supply wont bother with being stoned regularly
weed and everything else on her list go together like peas in a pod
i know ppl that were on opiates and quit and use weed for (forgetting) pain (((management)))

i think op is a pompus prick who is too lazy to explain in detail why drugs r bad, mmkay

The eternal Armenian strikes again

u dumb nig u cant argue with that jew
shes genetically programmed to spread marxism

"I have a man" + being on tinder = I'm a side bitch in denial

You can choose not to believe me but it's what helped me. I'm not going to make a claim that it works for everyone but in my particular case it did. I was on the shitty withdrawal meds for a couple months and they barely helped and I still felt like a junky relying on pills to feel normal. When I decided that was all bullshit and the best way to move on was to go cold turkey, the pot helped with anxiety and cravings by getting my mind off them, even for just a little bit. I don't think it helped at all with the physical aspect of the addiction but it most definitely helped me move on mentally. It was hell on earth and I'll never forget how depressed and miserable I was during that time of my life.

I've been clean for 8 years now, got my degree, and am working full time making more than enough money to support myself. I'm glad I went through that in retrospect because it showed me what was important in life and that chasing that next high was no way to live.

Like I said, go ahead and choose not to believe me. It won't invalidate what I went through and the valuable knowledge I gained from it. Suck my dick, faggot.

>taking a selfie in the hallmark section

I forgot, what's his name again?

I master shit while smoking weed every moment

youtube.com/watch?v=o3Es-PRMAg0

Mike "zap the traps" pence I believe

Mike "I'll turn your fruits into vegetables" pence is what we call him over at the electrical supply store.

she is gross but you still lost the argument

Nearly had an epileptic fit reading this. Then my medicinal marijuana stopped it.

I didn't want to get into the argument anyway because it wasn't something I would be able to win in the first place, something I told her when she brought it up.

You must be sterilized.

>Admits defeat without even trying
That's why you didn't get the girl. Be an alpha next time and start of with the mind set "I will make her eat the red pill"

You must want children if you think being sterilized is an insult

Wait, so she's texting other dudes while she "has a man"?!?!?

She's right about Marijuana though. It's stupid and maybe somewhat sinister that it was banned. Support for the ban is just conformism which will pass once the ban is lifted.

Have you ever argued with a woman before?

weed won't solve the opiate/opoid addiction.

One of the most popular ways of smoking weed in ancient times was rolling it with opium.

People mix drugs.

Some people pop opiates/opoid pills and wash them down with alcohol.

Pop some oxy and smoke a blunt... many people do this.

No. She conflated two issues with no connection. Weed does not replace opiates.

at least cannabis is far far far less dangerous than all the drugs she listed which are all legal

Sup Forums is just a fucking shill echo chamber on so many topics and cannabis prohibition is clearly one of them opiates are killing people and they hand the fda approved shit out like candy but every other day i have to see a fucking "lol weed degenerate" thread from some hick

Potheads who read "High Times" think weed is a Panacea.

- solve the drug problem
- gets people off anti-depressants
- solve opiate addiction
- taxing is great

There has been a rise of oral and throat cancer. Lefties are blaming it on oral sex.

Main cause is probably weed.

People smoke less tobacco but are starting to smoke more weed.

Weed is worse than organic tobacco in every way.

>Main cause is probably weed.

why dont you either provide a source or kill yourself?

Yes you do, user. We all do

kek

lol
why'd you even talk to someone like that? Just to tell her she's a cunt?

This

You could have not responded, or admitted she was right. Using personal attacks when i cant form an argument is something women do.

Most pot smokers I know take part in weed culture, which makes them insufferable retards.
>but duuuuuude, it's from the earth. Don't judge!

She gave me her number first, said she was interested in IT so I thought we had something in common.

>Weed does not replace opiates.
No, but Kratom does. And it is even more harmless and safe than marijuana

The only people who want to criminalize these kinds of "drugs" are pharma conpanies. They've been waging war on kratom hard these last few months. Claiming that it is worse than heroin.

>A plant related to coffee, that has been safely used by humans for thousands of years
>Worse than heroin

To be honest she sent like 4 other messages calling me a "dumbass republican nazi" so I thought "Why bother"

>I have a man and I probably was going to rip you off
What was the context of you guys talking anyway? Meeting up for a date?

I took oxys for months after a p bad arm surgery.

HOLY FUCK

I knew withdrawals were a thing but I had NO IDEA waht I was in for when I quit.

days 2-4 are a sweaty blur, I watched like S.1 of game of thrones while flailing around sweating on the floor all day and night.

I wouldn't wish that on my worst enemy.

Pot def. didn't help,, I tried.

The only thing that truly helped was mega doses of fucking nyQuil.

If you ever have surgery DO NOT get oxys, stick with lortabs and taper off normally.

see

This, douche chills from here to outer space

Does she also have over 300 confirmed kills?

Sounds like she has an over inflated ego and only intends to mooch off others for the rest of her life and hope to land in a spot where she doesn't have to have a job.

Who knows if she actually graduated at 15, but considering our schools these days it's not like it's impressive anymore. Considering her lack of consideration for other people's viewpoints we have to consider that she's probably dumb as hell.

In short, she's a narcissistic bitch while also probably being degenerate. If she's lucky then she won't succeed in mooching off of people for too much longer and so she'll actually have to become responsible one day.

She told me she takes care of her older sister who has MB or something or other.

God knows what she does to her.
>probably gives weed to sister suffering from medical condition because WEED LMAO CURES EVERYTHING MAN

underrated post