Nu-male?

Does being gay inherently make me a nu-male?

>Isn't not wanting to be with women the ultimate anti-white knight move?

>Implying it's a choice
>Implying I give a fuck
>Implying you make any fucking sense

Inherently no. You can still be a masculine common sense guy and be gay. That said most fags are nu-male because liberals own that community.

I still don't get this meme, what actually is a nu-male? Basically just another word for hipster faggot?

No, being a nu-male and being gay are two completely separate things. Many gays are nu-males but the majority of nu-males are still straight, even if a disproportionate amount of them have a cuckold fetish. Look at yourself in the mirror. Are you joocey and aesthetic? If so, not a nu-male. If not, hit the damn gym.

calm yourself brown man.

Being gay is acceptable as long as you are under 30, at that point you really need to get married and have kids ASAP

over 35 and still being gay is just totally wrong on every level

Being a nu-male is absolutely a choice. No one is forcing you to be a lazy fuck and have twigs for arms and legs or get fat.

It makes you a post-neo-nu-male

Being gay both signifies your disadvantaged birth and simultaneously invalidates any opinions you have, as a birth defect.

Swan dive off the nearest overpass into oncoming traffic.

Nope. Many gays are conservative, have traditional values and are right wing but cause they blend in with society the jew can throw a spotlight on them and use them to push the agenda.

yes

Non-meme answer:
No. You don't chose to be gay, but you get to chose wether you're a homosexual or a faggot.

Meme answer:
kys fag just start deciding to like women lol hail odin

>Does being gay inherently make me a nu-male?

Only if you're the bottom.

Nothing wrong with being gay.

Being an attention seeking manwhore faggot is the problem.

Gays having children and wives is fucking disgusting. Don't put other people through that pain.

>worrying what social outcasts thing on Sup Forums

why?

neh, nu male-ism is based on personality and work ethic

homosexuality is (usually) not a choice, and if it is it stems from repression. Biology cucked you, and by association, cucked your genetics out of the gene pool.

>reading comprehension
he meant get married to a woman and have biological kids dumbfuck

he means the familial strife often seen when a human rejects what their system is built for AND involves emotional beings (wife) AND developing beings (children), not literally fagswithkidsmeme.jpg

useful idiot

I know what he meant jackass. A homo getting married to a woman doesn't work. You'll both be unsatisfied and your kids will be miserable once the marriage blows up and you go back to sucking dick.

I already got him for u bro