*sips tea*

*sips tea*

When is this faggot going to lower my income tax? I make 47k/year, I'm barely considered middle class and this fucking nigger takes away 12k and I'm only left with 35k each year.

A

>i make 47k a year

how about getting a real job?

Down here I pay roughly 25% too, but I also have to pay another ~7.5% for health insurance. You've got it pretty good, Geddy Lee.

Being aesthetic doesn't mean you're not a dip shit

FUCKING

Justin the Great Cuck

being a fatass doesn't mean you are not cucking for neocons

LEAF

Show the side profile. That kike nose will make itself very apparent.

Justin you have to prep the bull get off 4-chan

*kicks hand holding the tea cup upwards, the ceramic shatters in your throat and face, killing you (hopefully) instantly*

a
fucking
leaf

FUCKING LEAF FAGGOT GOD DAMNIT WHAT THE FUCK IS WITH THE TEA MEME GO BACK TO PLEBBIT YOU FUCKING MAPLE NIGGER SCUM GOD DAMNIT A FUCKING LEAF KEK FAGGOT MOTHER FUCK ALWAYS A FUCKING LEAF REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

of course the beaner would get mad at someone being aesthetic.

who's the statue originally of?

they voted with their dicks and got an idiot.

T H I C C

Nikola Tesla

You're not Alexander.

lmao that faggot trudeau is as aesthetic as that mcdouble cheeseburger you ate in one bite before making your greasy ass post, you fat fucking нeгъp

wtf i love Justin now

>thinking liberals cut taxes

>Leaves complaining about 25%
>Meanwhile I still pay around 40%

Where is all my money even going?

In a graduate student and between teaching labs, research grants and scholarships I made almost that much, and I get to fuck college girls and live a dream life on the way to a professorship paying 100k plus starting.

How about you get out of your basement you street shitter.

Why did you feel the need to tell us all that to justify your life? A little insecure there pal

>Where is all my money even going?

Refugees

Alexander the III (the Great)

Seriously, you're pretty pathetic if you have to act like that. Grow up.

The guy is a sjw liberal, you have my sympathies.

trump is a liberal