Is ze/le/meow right?

Is ze/le/meow right?

SHE is right. Pronouns are not up for debate.

An Hero seems more appropriate.

>My pronouns are not up for debate
I agree. For you, it's "she" and that's that.

Well it should be up for debate, otherwise we'd be as bad & anti-intellectual (i.e. 1984ish) as them

Xir pronouns aren't up for debate; xir ability to force me to use them is.

>muh open mindededness and neutrality
Your fence-sitting ways is the exact mentality that lets evil win over good. The hottest places in Hell are reserved for those who in time of moral crisis preserve their neutrality.

also, im pretty sure thats a dude

hey, im just sayin, if we cant debate it fairly, we can never "prove" how obviously wrong they are

problem is, we CANT debate it fairly, as the 3 feminazis VS jordan peterson-fight at UiT (complete with safe spaces outside) was, but i mean, its so moronically obvious they are wrong, might as well prove it

that looks like a man to completely honest, or a very German woman

um no, only 2 genders you fucking faggot kike

fine - i'll just never talk to or about you

Is faggot a pronoun, faggot?

Cause you know the very klingon foreheads germans have

My canadian pronoun is "His Majesty"

If you boys are gonna have the most retarded law since sharia law, I might as well make the best of it

failure to call me "his majesty" = prison

I'll give her a free ride to think out it

it's like uggos do stupid things to get attention that they would usually get from being pretty.

no one wants to rape gollum

Though I wouldn't be surprised there are some freaks out there

Soooo. Are you a "girl"? I wonder what TG would say, which race she/he/it is

its prison rules dawg

the ones that are too pathetic & weak to fight become trannies, so they can get by by being seen as affeminate, making people a bit more relaxed

there are some males that are such massive faggot pussies that they are in legitimate danger of being raped. people like you

But your sign-writing skills are...

Is this the beginning to the end of a civilization?

>Is this the beginning to the end of a civilization?
That was 1914, senpai.

fpbp

their not "your" pronouns, theyre english

and if they are not, they are still no one's, they are schizophrenia

I saw someone else use this exact same argument today, only it was a lefty tard on an "antifa" forum

It's true that pronouns aren't up for debate though, people can call you whatever the fuck they want and there's nothing you can do about it, there's no "debate" to be had here

I just avoid people like that. If everybody just alienated all these histrionic piles of garbage, they'd all kill themselves.

FPBP

He has to be pulling our legs. I'm calling his bluff.

I love that kind of BS. It drives people to the right.

Debate is for people who care, and I simply don't. Just because this person wants to be referred to a certain way doesn't automatically mean that I should be obliged to so.

exscuse me "it"; why do i have to participate in "your LARPing?"

He or She, no They/Xhir/Zhir/Xhem bullshit. And misgendering someone should never count as a hate crime or harassment.

You can't let a tiny minority of mentally ill people drag down society in their craziness.

These frizzy haired mulatto chicks are so easily taken by this identity politics shit, I suspect that their european genes make them reasonably intelligent but they are stuck under that terrible ooga booga visage. It has got to be pretty confusing, hard to form an identity. Truly race mixing is an abomination before god.

It's the convergence of multiple factors. Race is probably one of them, I haven't met a single mixed-race or adopted person that didn't have significant issue and wasn't overcompensating in some way.

But Social Media also plays a role, it makes insecure people flip their shit, they can't handle being plain, they need to be special. It goes along with the feminization of society, the self-centered obsession over feels, over being accepted and validated.

Modernity is making people mentally ill.

No, ze can go fuck zerself