This guy is brilliant and you guys know it. He's the modern day Penn and Teller...

This guy is brilliant and you guys know it. He's the modern day Penn and Teller. Give me ONE good reason why you don't like him.
>inb4 durr he's da evil liberal

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/K_P9PR5ckFk
youtu.be/ZlwbTUs-17k
youtube.com/watch?v=i08CVkBxvBM
trutv.com/shows/adam-ruins-everything/blog/adams-sources/adam-ruins-immigration.html
youtube.com/watch?v=OW-5cyE0ec8&t=29s
youtube.com/watch?v=p4wo9nqWrwE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Byrd#Ku_Klux_Klan
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He has a very punchable face

He said that us-mx wall sucks bc it can protect only from 65% of illegals.

He looks like is Phillip Seymour Hoffman fucked a potato, then dropped bastard lovechild into a bucket of hair gel and scissors

MODS ARE DELETING TWITTERPEDO THREADS HAPPENING CONFIRMED ITS HAPPENING IN NORWAY

Yeah I know he looks like a nu male which is annoying but the guy really is a fucking genius. Watch his show "Adam ruins everything" very based show exposing all of the bullshit in our society

>He's the modern day Penn and Teller.

he sure is fat enough to be both of them

I saw the segment on Trump's wall.

He's a standard cuck and it was full of bullshit and lies

Hello fellow rodditor

Literally who?

That's not all he said you dingus. Watch the whole episode the 5 minute clip doesn't explain everything
youtu.be/K_P9PR5ckFk

DONT PROMOTE CU.CKS FAGGOT

You obviously didn't watch the full episode. He went through all of the problems in deportation and why its a fucked up system. He's not saying we shouldn't deport, he's saying deportation lawyers don't their jobs

Not an argument

youtu.be/ZlwbTUs-17k

youtube.com/watch?v=i08CVkBxvBM
He's cucked.

Watched two of his shows. He railroads his opinion without searching alternative solutions. He's often wrong, and gives no sources for his information.
No talent hack who was a salesman at his last job, most likely.

The shittiest haircut around

>The EC ruins democracy.

That was the point.

Everything he said was facts. What's your argument there bud?

I've seen Penn and Teller Live. Twice.

This guy isn't in their league. He isn't even in the same sport. He's not even within a 2000 mile radius of the stadium.

He's a youtube webcam joke, streaming from inside a liberal echo-chamber.

He DOES give sources for his information it appears as as little annotation on the top left side of the screen. He also has all of the sources for each episode listed on his website. Him and his team do thorough research on every topic

He talks like a fag and his shit's all retarded.

>comparing penn and teller to this nu male libtard piece of degenerate garbage

neck yourself senpai

He cites things like Vox and Mother Jones though.

He just sits there and criticizes sacred cows that were taken down a fucking decade ago. Look at his fucking topics.

>wine
>airport security
>DARE program
>marijuana
>sex

Way to break new ground you fucking coward. Surely no one has ever thought to question any of these before.

Half his shit is a fucking retread of Penn and Teller, without any new ideas or interesting ways to convey them. I'm alright with smug cunts as long as they actually have some fucking insight, but this guy is just that faggot in your freshman PoliSci class who once saw part of Network and now thinks he has a cynical view that takes down all of society.

fpbp

>modern day Penn and Teller.
Seriously consider suicide

>ONE good reason why you don't like him.
I don't know who he is so he must be a big fucking no body.

>no one has mentioned his head is shaped like a fucking penis
wtf guys

Literally who? Why does his hair look like a mushroom cap?

Very rarely does he cute those sources even though they are reliable sources. Just take a scroll down this list of resources for an episode.

trutv.com/shows/adam-ruins-everything/blog/adams-sources/adam-ruins-immigration.html

Pretencious faggot. Haha you are all wrong we have fact checkerz lel
Makes me want to die.

Also he looks like a hipster Centauri.

He calls illegals undocumented migrants and his haircut sucks

>we were once more moderate

No. The right has been compromising for the past 80 years. His entire narrative is that we were working towards "progress" when we it wasn't so bi-polar.... But fails to mention that this (((progress))) isn't a compromise, but a departure from tried and tested truths.

I'm as much of a extremist as any fag pride marching literal commie, because I believe in the supremacy of the nuclear family and that, NO, race isn't just skin deep.

His clothes don't fit at all.

He feeds you actual bullshit knowing you're too lazy to look at the sources yourself. Citing Mother Jones is not "thorough research".

He'll also do shit like confidently talk through points that weaken his argument and hope you don't notice. Like in the immigration episode he says shit like, "Oh, and stopping illegal immigration at the border is pointless because 40% of illegal immigrants don't use the border!" and hoping you don't notice that that means we can stop 60% of illegal immigrants by basically just building a wall.

That's another thing
Dreadful taste in suits

>even though they are reliable sources

Stopped reading there.

When you have a body like an uncooked sausage, it's hard to make anything fit well.

It doesn't help that some of that info is presented in a manor that could lead you to believe differently from what is actually being said. It's not necessarily what he is saying but how it's being said.

Literally all those sources are "lol why should we even bother xD". Leave it to a numale faggot to be a lazy piece of shit.

>"Mexico's economy is doing quite well and population growth has slowed way down, so there isn't much pressure to immigrate. Illegal border crossings are actually at an all-time low."
Top kek
>"Oooh, are you talking about how America straight-up attacked Mexico, taking half a million square miles of land just because they could?"
You mean after we offered to buy it, and even after we took it WE FUCKING PAID THEM?

Seriously fuck this poor man's penn and teller.

Ok, and diffirent directors have made batman movies. That doesn't make Christopher Nolan a bad director. Adams is debunking social myths and explaining things in his own style.

Welcome, to Presentation Manor.

>Vox and Mother Jones
>reliable sources

Holy shit

go back to whatever subreddit you came from, faggot

Reddit the show

That's just it, they haven't been 'social myths' in years. It's just regurgitated information that is so mildly 'subversive' that he may as well be saying "did you know that some doctors think SMOKING might actually be BAD for you? They used to advertise cigarettes in cartoons! I guess they were lying all along!".

He's like the NoFX of infotainment shows. Acting like supporting the mainline thought is somehow rebellious. Fuckers like him make me want to smoke.

Absolute madman.

Imagine doing your hair like that and instead of bursting into laughter in front of the mirror you'd say 'looking good' to yourself.

hey OP what's 2+2
>inb4 HUR HUR FOAR

This.

His head looks like a fucking mushroom. It's embarrassing.

He never made an episode about ciggarettes that common fucking knowledge. But you know what isn't common knowledge? The fact that one company has a virtual monopoly over eyeglass brands and eyeglass stores and forces stores to sell eyewear for insane prices. Why owning a home in this day and age is a terrible idea. It wasn't that a bad idea back in early 2000s when penn and teller talked about it. Why AirBnB's are fucking up the housing market. Yeah those didn't exist back then either. These are just a handful

Doesn't matter. He's a cuck who thinks video games are sexist so everything he says thats true is irrelevant.

>hurr the beaners will just fly over the wall

That's the dumbest reason for not having a wall. The problem with overstayers is separate from those trying to sneak across the border. If Trump cracks down on people who have stayed illegally after a vacation flight, more will try to sneak across the border instead so as not to be registered in the system, and that's when a wall comes in real handy.

HI! I'm Adam Conover and i am better than you so you should listen to me! My family is rich and im the failure of the family but i'm still smarter and more woke than you! Trump is literally Hitler, amiright california?!?!?!?

>Give me ONE good reason why you don't like him.
He is a manipulative Orwellian piece of shit. All his arguments for a nu-male society are all done in manipulative language. When he wants to make a point, it either makes it seem worse than it actually is or better than what it actually is.
>About 40% of Mexicans come here by plane, usually with a visa legally?
>Just say 40% of all Mexicans come here by plane. Purposely forget about the other 60% that come here legally.
>Women and minorities on average do less work than white males and get paid accordingly?
>Screw the fact that most women around the world can get paid for months of literally doing nothing and how there are significantly less minorities in higher paying jobs that most of them can't do. Womyn and Darkies are being paid less for the same work.
>And remember kids, act smug and make video-lits about less controversial topics that less people know about before giving out the big guns. You need to act like you have some authority before spewing out bullshit so the teenies don't think twice.
On top of being a language manipulating cunt, he himself admits he has other people write and research his sauces. And tons of times College Humor was wrong. I went back to their "Why Bernie Sanders Will Win" (which is another cunt way to manipulate people. Always having "why" in the title always attracts dipshits to it") after Trump won to laugh at them.

Those are all trite, useless examples. He's not even as good as John Oliver, who at least has people to do research and structure their ideas. This guy just finds stories on NPR and Huffington and adds his own smug bullshit to it. All the examples you gave were NPR stories six months before they were on ARE, and they had more substance in a 5 minute radio story than they did in his entire block.

He's a waste of fucking airtime.

>why owning a home in this day and age is a terrible idea

You mean something everyone who's looked into buying a home knows.

Maybe if his target demographic is smug 16 year olds with no other source of information than some faggot on an obscure cable network, he has one audience who has an excuse for not knowing better. But if he's just adolescent Penn and Teller, he's got no reason to prance around acting like a subversive.

t. 14 yo

Listen, if you want some edgy documentaries that will really make you think, watch Adam Curtis' stuff. Most of it's on youtube now.

youtube.com/watch?v=OW-5cyE0ec8&t=29s

>comparing his show to John Oliver
That's where you lost me they are completely diffirent formats

I don't like him because he's a modern day penn and teller

His head is shaped like a benis :-DDD

Penn and Teller is the modern Penn and Teller. This guy looks like a used Q-Tip...I don't know who he is but I'll bet he sucks dick real good.

Different formats, same structure. John Oliver has some substance to back his disinformation up, at least.

Sorry you can't handle the truth

Is he in favor of Byrd?

DId you heared the word?
The Word about Bob"KKK"Byrd?

youtube.com/watch?v=p4wo9nqWrwE

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Byrd#Ku_Klux_Klan

Hillaries Mentor....

that's true, he said more. But he admitted
>27-47% of all undocumented immigrants come via plane

meaning that over half of the illegal immigration would cease via a wall. And why shouldn't it? He does the same thing pro-drug faggots do: "it'll still happen regardless".

The insinuation is that cutting it down by at least half (via a wall) isn't worth it. Why? Why would they not be behind that?

His bias is thick in this and his self-awareness at an all-time low for not being able to critically think about his own arguments.

I think he's a smart guy, I like a lot of his segments. He's a classical liberal and doesn't just resort to -isms and -phobias. I can appreciate that he looks at facts to support his arguments. However, I do think that his producers force him to have an agenda sometimes, like the Wall video and couple others. He'll probably go back to being good now that the election is over.

Like v-sauce uses Wikipedia to explain science?
I wouldn't read mother Jones, vice, or vox because they are garbage news. It's the equivalent of reading the enquirer for stories about Hillary's Bigfoot baby that she keeps in the cellar. Just because someone poor out on the internet and a ten seconds search reveals garbage journalists support your opinion, isn't researching.

He reminds of this kid I knew in high school who never talked about anything other than political issues and who always sat alone at lunch.

under-fucking-rated

>not being pro drug
Kek you do realize the cartel would be down for and the already overpopulated prisons in the US wouldn't be filled with non-violent offenders who were hair tying to make money? Fucking anti drug cuckservatives need to die. What else do you believe? That abortion should be illegal so Laquisha can shit out 20 niglets and have tax payers provide for her whole family?

You faggots always complain about "unreliable" sources and then you eat up all the garbage Info Wars serves you cucks so they can sell you water filters and make you into a full blown conspiracy cuck

>shitpost an entire thread
>respond to a single phrase, rather than the post

I didn't even bother reading beyond your green text DESU famalam

Top kek you have 10+ responses and the one you decide to respond to is the easiest one to debunk.

No wonder you think this cuck is the pinnacle of political discussion.

Hes episode on big game hunting was pretty good.

That's fine cause I stopped reading as soon as I saw that pro drug bullshit. Backwards ass leafcucks man, look at how embarrassingly cucked your country is you have to compensate by being a turbo conservative on Sup Forums

Cringiest """""humor""""" ever

They're all strawman and "Durr he have weird hair" posts
Something Sup Forums resorts to when they have no real argument.

>They're all strawman
I don't think that word means what you think it means cuck
>"Durr he have weird hair"
And? His hair looks fucking retarded

>He's the modern day Penn and Teller.
except he's a faggot leftist cuckold and P&T were libertarians through and through

And it's not an argument dipshit. What don't you get about that?

>how a man presents himself to the public isn't a representation of his character
Having your hair shwished liked that matched with a poorly fitting suit says a lot about him.

But again you are ignoring every other statement and picking out the little tidbits you wanna talk about.

Again explains why you think this cuck is the pinnacle of political discussion.

Why Norway?

I don't buy their bull shit either, kiddo. I've never watched one Alex Jones video. Before Sup Forums existed I knew he was crazy.

Still doesn't make vox, mother Jones, vice, or any of those garbage sources worthwhile. He's just a mouth piece for garbage journalism.

Have you ever checked those sources he flashes up on the TV screen?

The guy is more full of shit than a barnyard.

>modern day Penn and Teller
a magician for the kikes?

Hes missing skill and showmanship that makes Penn and Teller more than just a talking head.

this guys career is a literal meme.
he became from from I Love the 90s on VH1.
He hasnt ever had an original thought or idea.

He thinks a 60% reduction in illegal immigration might as well be 0%.

Looks like a dick head

It amounts to
>Planes

Which he's pretending we're not aware of

And
>Circular flow therefore we shouldn't control our immigration because of a number of assumptions I'm making about how people will behave and how that control will behave and I'm making the further assumption that law enforcement and the legal system won't do their job and deport these overstayers.

So no, he's not the second coming of Penn and Teller, his whole second major and most important point is a non-sequitur.

>Undemocratic

Good thing the US is a constitutional republic and a REPRESENTATIVE democracy.

Just like the UK.

Because people quicky ascertained that in a country with size and population density different areas have different demands and needs for representation and that ignoring those demands is poor governance.

We are not fucking Switzerland, our needs are not that uniform.

Literally who

That kid was pol irl

All this faggot does is repeat already debunked huff po tier liberal bullshit.

fo real this

>itll only stop over half of the illegals, what a waste of money

who?

1. He is stupid
2. He is dumb
3. He is barley a he.
4. It wears the uniform of the cuck. pubes on face, cuck hair cut, BBC glasses.
5. Unfunny
6. Un-intelligent
7. Spits out liberal dogma that doesn't apply to real life.
8. Effeminate
9. Weak
10. I could beat the shit outa of him and he would beg to suck my cock to stop the pain.
11. Would kill due to homosexuality radiating from it.
SHALL I GO ON NU-MALE....HM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM