Seeing how bullshit the POTUS election polls were...

Seeing how bullshit the POTUS election polls were, it's safe to say Obama's actual approval rating is probably a lot lower than 50%, right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-bYAQ-ZZtEU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>tfw can't talk badly about obama because you'll get called racist
Yeah probably.

I wonder what his approval rating from White people is.

On paper Obama was a good president

idk how corrupt he actually was tho

>a lot lower than 50%,
Um, yeah. WAY lower. Just like unemployment is actually closer to 35% instead of 4%.

All of Obama's legacy items will be undone in the first weeks of Trump's presidency. Obamacare is going to be gutted and replaced with something else, and all of Obama's executive actions will be removed by Trump with the stroke of a pen.

Obama's paragraph in children's history books will describe him as "the first black president." That is not the legacy Obama wants. He's going to go down as a token affirmative action hire and nothing else.

Yes. His entire presidency was one big media astroturf.

youtube.com/watch?v=-bYAQ-ZZtEU

>The whole point of astroturf is to try to convince you there’s widespread support for or against an agenda when there’s not.

I haven't talked to 1 person in the last 2 years who thought fondly of Obama

This last election got him a lot of screen time. Compared to Clinton and Trump most think Obama is better than ever. I've heard Trump supporters say why can't he be president for another 4 years.
Unemployment is so low anybody with half a brain can get a good job. Everyone is hiring. Too many lazy losers out there.

The polls were only off by two points on average, but two points were enough to flip the election.

the terrorist sympathizer just shutdown Operation Phalanx. fucking nig is trying to pervert our lands at max speed in his last days of not being a shit tier convict.

0%

>muh anecdotes

i truly did believe the underage menace would start to leave Sup Forums after the election

It really seems like Trump is now taking a Clinton Sanders approach to Obama care. He will just modify it a little. Obama will go down as a great president. LBJ was a racist and liked showing off his cock. He passed equal rights. Obama reversed don't ask don't tell, saw same sex marriage passes, quelled Iran's nuke program without firing a shot, killed Osama bin Laden, rescued hundreds of thousands of troops from Iraq and Afghanistan, got the Iraqi people to liberate their own country from isis. Plus the guy has swag. The history books and historians will say he did a great job. I wonder how they will look back on Trump. Especially since all the modern historians talk mad shit about Trump.
So far he has appointed racists and paid $25 million for a fraud case against him.

>On paper Obama was a good president

Have you talked to 2 people?

They are almost unrelated. The problem with election polls wasn't so much the polling itself as much as it was how statisticians interpreted them.

Goddamnit, I didn't even notice the flag at first. Good job with the stereotype Sweden.

I can believe the numbers DESU

I know plenty of normies who are too stupid to understand what QE was, and who confuse the debt for the deficit and went into flat out denial mode when I told them him and the fed spent at least 22 trillion in the last 8 years

>fag rights
>relevant

>Compared to Clinton and Trump most think Obama is better than ever. I've heard Trump supporters say why can't he be president for another 4 years.
>Unemployment is so low anybody with half a brain can get a good job. Everyone is hiring.

Takes your lies back to the welfare office, CTR.

The one and only good thing that faggot has ever done is destroy the democrat party.

>$0.00 has been deposited to your account

That's what Obama's real legacy is going to be. He's the Democrat who ushered in the new age of the GOP.

if i never browsed Sup Forums i wouldn't know anything on obama.

people only know obama through TV. and what speeches he gives. what he actually do as a president is buried and never talked about until the election actually came through