Daily reminder that you will never be Portuguese

Daily reminder that you will never be Portuguese.

>only 0.6% of the population is Muslim
>that number is not projected to change at all in the next 20 years
>rapefugees are non-existent
>ethnically homogeneous population
>it is socially acceptable to be contemptuous of Moors, blacks, gypsies, homosexuals and other such riff-raff
>perfect climate: warm in the summer but not uncomfortably hot and cool in the winter but not bitterly cold
>10/10 history
>relatively low cost of living
>incredible cuisine

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/yolanda.dsp/
youtube.com/watch?v=8d5Hvsx3ZYc
youtube.com/watch?v=RfXH4-Aq-Zs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>ethnically homogeneous population
yeah, they all look like they're from Andorra

hey, my duuuuuude

Gotta say though, most Portuguese and Italians in this generation are the douchiest guys around.

love me some natas and churrasqueira though

and why are you living in canada and not in porto?

My family is not from Porto.

There is such a thing as a diaspora. The Portuguese are a wandering people, they always have been.

So are gypsies and niggers(in slave ships)

>Canary Islands
>swarmed by Moroccans, sub-saharan Africans and whatever else the currents washed ashore
>every town is a depressing cheap-ass shithole

>Madeira
>only rich white folks and based as fuck locals
>plasticy tourist shit limited to a few of the most famous sights and even they are classy and well maintained

Friend of mine told great things about continental Portugal too, might make a hiking trip there some time.

It's pretty great
It's even normal to shit-talk jews.
The other day I was watching a documentary on Albert Einstein, and how a jewish College wanted to sue a guy for selling a product in his name, the first thing my mother said was: "They're goddamn jews alright"

Slave ships owned by the Portuguese :^)

How & Where can I score non-nigger weed in Lisbon?

Not in Lisbon

Martim Moniz. Ask around, and be sure to check the product. Most peeps are legit.

(TRIGGER ALERT: PORTUGUESE PEOPLE STOP READING HERE)
Daily reminder Portugal has a lower GDP/Capita than Slovenia.

Martim Moniz from memory, but pretty much everything was hash. Only time I ever had bud was when a friend had managed to bring some back from a road trip. If you're in dire need just hang around near Bairro Alto or a miradouro and someone will offer

We know, Vladimir

>"They're goddamn jews alright"
kek

Thanks. Hash sucks though, but whatever.
I don't have time to leave Lisbon though.

How much more of a cuck can you be, leaf?

You'll struggle to get anything other than hash unfortunately. And the coke is shit before you even think about it. Pretty much all of it comes over through Morocco, hence the prevalence of hash.

Just grab a few litrosas and a pack of cigarros and chill with friends, or hit up the bars in Bairro Alto. I never missed having weed in Lisbon when I was there - there was more than enough enjoyable nightlife.

He's of Portuguese descent, genius

True, but you really can't tell. I studied in Ljubljana for 6 months and it is a much shittier city compared to Lisbon. The problem with Portugal is that anyone not living in Lisbon or Porto (half the country) is a complete poorfag.

Trips of Truth.

Deus te abençoe.

B-b-but muh nationalism

fucking redguards and their stupid curved swords...

>professes allegiance to my own ethnic group as opposed to some bullshit civic identity which promotes homosexuality, abortion, feminism, multiculturalism, et al.
>this makes me a cuck in the mind of Americans

Thank God for that

>tfw 25% portuguese/25% spanish
>got a shitload of family in Madeira

where my madeira fags at?

You are Moors. You are black. You have tonnes of gypsy blood. And your cities are rife with faggots.

G A S U R S E L F

A

S

U

R

S

E

L

F

>germans still think they can talk trash

Sup. Only part Madeiran, though. The rest is bracarense.

Care to post yours, Mehmet?

>Germany
Glass houses, stones, etc etc

I'd move to Portugal except the food is mediocre

And since the last time I posted this some Russian Nordicist claimed 23andme is not reliable, I have since sent my raw data to a few other sites.

>the rest is bracarense
BLOOD OF MY BLOOD

BRACARENSE MASTERRACE

Also

>population gets older, birthrate decreases, the country is slowly dying
>the public sector is overblown and killing the economy
>people in power are incredibly corrupt, literally every month there's a new scandal
>economic growth is a joke, we're behind the average eurozone country and falling further behind
>the two major "saviors" of our economy, tourism and entrepreneurship, are non sustainable and incredibly limited due to lack of capital, respectively
>wages are behind almost all european countries
>college grads are leaving the country
>everyone is a leftist
>we wuz kings is the only warm feeling we have left

>we wuz kings is the only warm feeling we have left
It's the only thing keeping me in this country 2bh.

I could probably have a comfier life living in Romania.

>tfw south of the country will be a literal desert in the future and the tourism industry will be crippled
>that's OK because HEROIS DO MAR

>tfw no qt tuga gf

what do lads?

She's pretty. Who is she?

Ela é tuga?

Não creio, colega.

Posta molho.

instagram.com/yolanda.dsp/

and tell me again who had a great slave trade? :^)

Tuga here.

Our people are some of the most annoying fuckers in the world, I avoid them.

>esta tuxa apoia o Trump
PAU FEITO
A
U

F
E
I
T
O

Self-hating turds are vastly more annoying. You've evidently internalised the Northern European mentality.

hello amigos :3

so when are you leaving the EU?

Same.
Wouldn't even admit being Portuguese abroad unless absolutely necessary

You forgot to mention:

>complete leftist shithole

It's a nanny state of the worst kind.

That's because 99% of all immigrants are the worst type of people possible.

Frendly reminder you will never be Latvian,Muslim population like 4 people i think,no seriusly 4 people.99% white yeah the weather is shity expecialy in winter but meh we have saunas we have very cheap stuff expecialy if you come from western europe you can buy A TON OF SHIT here becose it cheap.Hot bitches,all the good shit you know.

youtube.com/watch?v=8d5Hvsx3ZYc

Probably never.. Portugal are too cucked by the EU.

I know.
I see them every August, clogging the roads with their fancy cars and speaking French loudly

Funny because the Portuguese act so uppity around South Americans but fail to realize their country is the pig pen of Western Europe. Disgraceful.

>implying
We're staying in the EU until we're kicked out. Unless of course the tide changes and anti-EU parties get into power, but so far I don't think so, their presence in national politics is limited to 36 out of 230 seats in parliament (for both leftist parties) and there is literally no right-wing anti-EU party (like UKIP) here.

If Le Pen wins there might be a chance we're kicked out - our national debt is still rising, today it came up to 133% of GDP and our interest rates are extremely volatile.

>ruins the ethnic homogeneity of another country
>"but I am le redpill"

Good. You're probably a plastic-idiot that thinks he's Portuguese. If you'd actually been there you'd know it's poor as fuck.

do you mean romania?

>Portuguese act so uppity around South Americans
we don't?

>but fail to realize their country is the pig pen of Western Europe
>it's another episode of degenerate non- european country who thinks he's allowed to talk shit

Theres always poorer places..like say Birmingham lol...shut it brit boy

From this thread it seems like Portugal is pretty degenerate

Einstein, there never was ethnic homogeneity in Canada. It was always an Anglo-French duality as the majority and European minority populations have existed on these shores since before Canada existed as a polity. In the case of Portuguese immigrants, excluding explorers who actually preceded the English and French, they have lived here since the 17th century in small numbers.

So why don't you fuck back off to Trump thread #5,038,291 instead of pretending you know what you're talking about here.

We may not have sand niggers but we got gypsies (worst kind of people seriously) and a few niggers. Other than that, Portugal is a pretty safe place to live.

Ibero-europeans are not white, its a same shit as latino-americans.

pretty much all non-european migrants live in the outskirts of Lisbon, everywhere else is comfy af

and btw when people in this thread say "lefty" they don't they mean the "you're a fucking white male" type, they mean old marxist, worker class shit

youtube.com/watch?v=RfXH4-Aq-Zs

Is this why youre pissed Finland?

>Poland
>99% population is white
>90% is Catholic
>10% includes Orthodox, Protestant, and other religions AND muslims
You can't be whiter than this unless you're some sort of shitty tiny island.

WRONG!They are white mate,bye your logic Italians also arent white,the skin tone dosent mean anything,also the south americans many of whoom arent white mixed with inkas thats the reason there noit fully white but have white blood in them hovever places like argentina and urugvaj are white witch is easaly proven bye IQ map.

I go there every summer. The Portuguese diaspora here is not akin to the Irish diaspora in the US. Most of us haven't been here so long that we have been totally disconnected from our roots and effectively deracinated. An altered version of Portuguese culture - an offshoot, essentially - exists here which is not purely reductionist in nature or a sort of parody of the culture which exists in Portugal. The fact that you're trying to apply the Irish insult towards Irish-Americans to our situation only establishes the extent of your ignorance.

Fuck off m8, you're worse than us.

Thanks for the input ching chong.

The thing is we don't care about whiteness.

What's that top language?

muslims

American

I know. That's why I don't socialize with fellow Portuguese immigrants at all. Never have and never will.

Azeiteiros do caralho.

canadian

>Cuckmany

Thinking of visiting Portugal sometime. I speak pretty good Spanish, but very little Portuguese. Will this be a problem, or is there a healthy English-speaking population?

NOITICED

We're the best at speaking english in Southern Europe, so you shouldn't have an issue. Just avoid asking old people for help. Go for younger folk.

I suspect you'll be quite surprised. Most Portuguese have a pretty strong command of English, apart from the elderly.

yeah if you speak english people will probably understand

You can use it as an opportunity to practice Spanish but anyone younger should at least know basic English.

People in spain told me that if I get drunk and start speaking spanish, it is indistinguishable from normal portuges. Is this true?

>CTRL+F Alberto Barbosa
>0 results

>>ethnically homogeneous population
You've clearly never been to Lisbon. It's a fucking zoo there
Everything else is right

0.03% according to 2011 polls. Feels good.

Much appreciated lads.

top dudes

>pork eating, wine drinking, church going
>no muslims

Mes bons négros.

You sure breeded with them though. Aside from the Celts in the north, you're all mixed race.

Britain needs Best and oldest Ally to help ;_:

A burger talking shit about other countries food
Moreover I have never been to a country with better food than portugal

>a baguette

See and And this is from a person who is part Madeiran.