Was the Iraq War a failure?

Was the Iraq War a failure?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6pfcW0_sSuw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Abysmal failure.

It was a success considering it was all about jewish neocons convincing the dumb goyim to destroy a secular state in the middle east.

Never again.

depends, if you just wanted to ruin a society and block development, it was a great success.

Completely. I was 18 when I voted for GWB. I have naive, and since I'm patriotic and nationalist, I was waving the war flag with everyone else.
It was a war under a false pretense. 15 years of war and now we have 20 trillion dollars in debt and ISIS to show for it.

>they thing the Iraq War was a failure

top kek
The Iraq war happened because Saddam wanted to sell Iraqi oil for euros, making him a direct threat to the petrodollar system. Prior to this decision, he was tolerated by the US, afterwards he's a "terrorist".

Considering the goal of the Iraq war was to topple the Baathi government and seize control over iraqi oil reserves, the Iraq war was a success. The subsequent occupation was a great smokescreen to launder billions of taxpayer dollars into private pockets, and also a generator of instability that the (((globalists))) can always use for their own purposes (such as creating ISIS as the most recent example).

>neocons wanted to spread Iranian influence in ME
Because that's what happened. It was simply a dumb move. There's no massive conspiracy behind it. They made a dumb move.

A complete and total failure in every sense of the word. The first gulf war was a success, the USA understood the consequences of toppling the Iraqi regime well, and decided against solving issues by spawning bigger ones.

Bush junior then decided to throw all that out of the window for the sake of chimping out. The US mid-east policy is a complete mess. Literally everything the US did post-2001 was a complete disaster.

>so i voted republicuck again and again anyway!

SAD

The invasion itself was a massive success.

Then the US put on boxing gloves and a blindfold.

Jews are autistic and suck at geopolitics. They honestly thought they would get some good guys in power in Iraq, despite giving all the power to the Shia in a country right next to Iran.

The Chinese will eat the jews for breakfast if whitey ever goes down.

>I do not know how OPEC and commodities work

Just google next time to prevent yourself looking retarded

>he doesn't love seeing sandniggers get blown up by freedom jets

For real? Who gives a fuck if Iraq was fucked, the Middle East has always been a destabilized piece of shit that needs to be nuked.

Obama did the exact same thing with 3+ countries and you people still support him.

Dem voters are just too fucking oblivious regarding foreign policy to realize that. It's like an entire party of Gary Johnsons.

>Jews
Neocons in general are autistic pseudo-trots.
They seriously believe you can create mini-USA in every region of world.
And of course many are just crooks who support policies for their own personal benefit.
People here underestimate the power of convictions. People aren't just motivated by money and power. Many commies in USSR seriously believed they were building communism.

you dont just kill people for fun, it should serve an actual goal

youtube.com/watch?v=6pfcW0_sSuw

Yeah but these are sandniggers we're talking about, they aren't """"people"""".

So? That justifies you killing them?

Wow you really convinced us with that stunning scholarly analysis of yours

i think your right

>the Middle East has always been a destabilized piece of shit that needs to be nuked

"no"

The Middle East was getting "modernized" with concepts like nationalism and secularism before the jews/neocons sperged out and started helping the Saudis spread Wahhabism and invading and toppling secular regimes.

Don't get me wrong Islam is shit, but it was going away for a while.

Then it became "totally acceptable" to finance muslim terrorists even if that meant destroying any of the progress that had been made modernizing the middle east and bringing back Jihad/Salafism/Wahhabism/whatever bullshit 8th century savagery you see today.

Even now you see leftists supporting Obama's arming of radical Jihadists in Syria because Assad, the secular leader is "le evil hitler man"

>They seriously believe you can create mini-USA in every region of world

Basically. The jews are the textbook definition of "drinking your own kool aid"

They figure "hey race and culture don't exist so therefore we can turn any country we want into a rich, white country without actually having dirty white goyim around"

boy were they wrong.

>I sure am glad we funded all those Wahhabists and spread Islamic radicalism
>Saudi Arabia is the country of peace

This mentality is exactly the reason why Iran is stronger than ever, Turkey is run by an islamist maniac, north Africa is shifting towards Russia, and Europe is overrun with terrorism and "refugees". And all of these things will be a huge headache for decades to come, especially if China starts interfering in the middle east.

You don't fight a hot war without a clear political aim, which the US didn't have. It was literally a chimp out.

Yes, bitch.

Fuck off to Reddit.

I don't care I just came when I saw Baghdad being blown up. Hopefully we see Russia plow into Aleppo and wreck ISIS for good.

That's right goy kill all the muslims

fight my wars for me

#dieforIsrael

One of the biggest failures in burger history.
Who profited from it? That's the real question, because somebody somewhere got some of the trillions you wasted destabilizing the middle east.

At this point you just need to cut your losses.

There's barely any chance that places like Iran and Egypt will return to what they were before insane shitslam. Even then how are you supposed to do it? Middle East is gridlocked in war.

If you remove the Eternal Saudi then the whole Jihadist house of cards falls down.

The problem is that the Saudis are our number two ally on earth behind only Israel.

HOLY SHIT THE RAREST OF FLAGS. How do you do user!

>Was the Iraq War a failure?
No, it put and end to Saddam's ''oil for Euro - fuck the dollar'' program and created the perfect breeding ground for ISIS and regime change in Syria.

In other words it went exactly as planned and was in fact a tremendous success. All the burgers complaining about muh welfare queens should show a bit of gratitude because it weren't for their service the USD would be going to the same way as the leaf dollar.

The Iraq War was a resounding success: the USA and its allies, within the span of a month, managed to crush the Iraqi armed forces and topple the government.

The following occupation, often conflated with the Iraq War, was an abysmal failure that might very well surpass the Vietnam war as the greatest military defeat the USA ever suffered - losing tremendous political and diplomatic power in doing so.

>For real? Who gives a fuck if Iraq was fucked, the Middle East has always been a destabilized piece of shit that needs to be nuked.

We were always at war with Eurasia
fucking orwell wrote them a manual

This is why I have no respect for western feminist. They do support or help those who are actually being oppressed.

The US was condemned by the UN human rights council for being sexist
Saudi Arabia is at the the head of the UN human rights council

wrap your head around that one.

The war itself was a success
The following premature withdrawal and allowing the middle east to fall into complete chaos was a huge mistake

Fuck arab girls are cute. I kind of understand the whole point of colonization now.

>american education

Thousands of American soldier died in iraq war. But who cares right

KEK
U
C
K

Yes.

>If the goal was to stop wmd's, it was a failure.
>If the goal was to free the Iraqi people from a dictator and install a western style democracy, it was a failure.
>If the goal was to bring stability to the middle east, it was a failure.

Can't hate the idealism, but we can hate the retards who still think these people are able to be saved from themselves.

>Thousands of Americans are dead.
>Hundreds of thousands of shitskins are dead.
>Kurds are making Turkey act like retards.

Its a decent consolation prize.