Why post it on Sup Forums?

Why post it on Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yV3StnkDTiE
youtube.com/watch?v=xNter0oEYxc
youtube.com/watch?v=yV3StnkDTiE&t=1s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Is the failure of this game a sign that video gaming is dead many gaming experts fear writing from HuffPo to Polygon?

Its a sign that people thought Watch Dogs 1 was complete fucking shit

Gaming experts like Anita Sarkeesian with backing from Salon and Vice told gamer audiences this was finally a game that gamers wanted because it had a strong black male as the lead and as the writers said modeled after the beloved Malcolm X but also taught respect of Islam through its side character who is an empowered woman who stands on the side of diversity which is what gamers wanted and is the model for the new Mass Effect game.

/thread

Who knows when developers are going to realize that pandering to SJWs doesn't work because PLOT TWIST, SJWs don't actually play games

This. Got it for dirt cheap. Turned it off after I had to use the car because it was so poorly done I could not imagine what horrors lay ahead.

>we want the female islamic hacker market

Great call

Because it isn't allowed on Sup Forums.

Casey Greene stated as a fact that half of gamers are girls making a game without diversity something every gamer will hate. That is what makes this game failing send shockwaves through the gaming industry because it did everything right even promoting LGBT rights and teaching about racism and the oppression of blacks to white gamers.

This is why I still play warband once a month and don't even bother to look what's coming out anymore.

I haven't played a new game in years.

Nice proxy eurofag
Don't use google translate next time, and who the fuck is Casey Greene

youtube.com/watch?v=yV3StnkDTiE
How long can you last Sup Forums

WE

Of the two main white characters, one is a "vulnerable" emo fag who wears a daft punk like mask (whites should be ashamed enough to cover their faces) and a literal autist.

The main black dude is not as bad as I expected, but it's not even goos enough for the pundits.

Fucking kotaku was whining how he can still kill everyone on screen, cops or civilians, and the game makers didn't make a point of justifying his actions.

"I don't mind that he's killing cops, I just wish there was some sort of propaganda wedged in there."

STOP IT!

More like people didn't want to be burned twice, watch dogs 1 was an utter failure in every aspect. That and the track record of ubisoft, it's no wonder people didn't buy into WD2

the game is breddy good, the forced white shaming is funny to me because i know (((their))) agenda, I still profile everyone and kill those who are degenerate like that watch dogs 1 video,

>what happens when you market to a vocal minority niche which runs counter to the majority

Marketing 101.

Just the embed image was enough for me.

No gaming is not dead or going to die.

Holy fuck that's pretty terrible.

>Gaming experts like Anita Sarkeesian with backing from Salon and Vice

That's probably why. Sarkeesian is someone who wants to shove her opinion on you. It's the same reason Hillary lost. These people think they know what's wanted by the public, but it's their opinion. It's not followed by those who actually buy the game. It's rigging the polls, to tell you how to vote. Didn't work then and it won't work now.

It is the same sign as with other games that pushed this PC/SJW agenda. They are targeting non existant groups. The vast majority of gamers around the world are white straight men and, to a restricted market, asians. Negroes, feminists, women etc don't play. They can keep pushing their 50% of gamers are girls BS but no one buys it. The sales are showing this. They are low on every SJW title - from Watch Dogs 2 to Mirror's Edge Catalyst, and that low is with the heavy propaganda SJW publications are doing. Take that away and the sales are even more abysmal.

They are fucking with the only people that are buying these kind of products. They will learn soon enough, don't worry.

Of course they will never admit it allienated the majority of the player base, they will blame it on the "Reputation of Watch Dogs 1" and, if they are finally pushed (watch the Mirror's Edge Catalyst and BG Remaster fiascos) they will play the race/sex/-ism cards and lose even harder.

They hate the fact that white straight males have a "Club" and, as with everything, must be tainted and destroyed...excuse me, enriched.

Think ffs, if in this day and age when you hear gaming you are thinking of children, you're worthless. It's one of the most accessible and prominent industries that can brainwash youths, NEETS and promulgate marxist, degenerate agendas as normality.

The bad part for them is that they fucked with an industry that was a niche club for a specific demographic, and, using today's tactics in order to dilute it is the most destructive thing they can do for themselves. For their ways are currently losing ground, on every level, over all the world.

As for the SJW,PC devs/journalists/etc I only wish them to be skinned alive and burned after being impaled and left to suffer during those last agonizing seconds. The blood is on your hands criminals.

One of the characters is I SHIT YOU NOT a transgender black congresswoman who looks like Terry Crews in a dress.

And there's a quest that involves an evil hacker that leaks the video of her sexual reassignment surgery online.

I'M NOT EVEN KIDDING A LITTLE BIT.

gaming is not dead, modern gaming isn't gaming, this corporate bullshit has no spirit, no story, gaming will always be alive so long as humans can read/tell stories/socialize, but this crap isn't gaming, this is nu-male tier horeshit and the sales reflect that.

Gaming is entertainment, and if the product doesn't entertain it wont sell, stop making abstract bullshit claims off of meme posters and corporate shills.

Just look at the picture and tell me if anyone in their right mind would buy it.

Isn't allowed? Changes are coming.

youtube.com/watch?v=xNter0oEYxc

First reason not to get it: ubisoft downgrades are a fucking disgrace to gaming.

Second reason: The entire game was built as a leftist black protagonist vs the alt right/trump side. Its one big fucking shill for leftists and progressive politics.

just end my life

>half of gamers are girls
that's only when you include mobile gamimg, and even then it relies on the assumption that there's a large overlap between female mobile gamers and traditional PC/console/handheld gamers (PROTIP: there isn't)

There is an option of leaking it yourself for lolz, right? why play hacker game if you can't do shit like that.

we need a part 2 of that video

good lord...who fucking wrote this

This. It was a case study in marketing hype and disappointment.

It would be like if a Ghostbusters 2 was released with the same cast.

the fun stops now

>someone written that
>someone directed that
>someone designed that
>someone coded all that

And to think last day I saw some fat fuck buying this game at a local store

Cuz u gotta be the guud guy
If nigger does evil thing is racist

HHHHHHHHHHHHHNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGG

>game where you can find who is a degenerate and who isnt and kill them
>bad

Saw the whole thing, it doesn't bother me that much as they are making fun of the trash we see now, I think the devs who were making this game were also getting sick of the SJW crap and were doing this as a nice fuck you to them.

Gamers want a challenge, like dark souls, not some street punk cosplay simulator for chicks with dicks

>The main black dude is not as bad as I expected
He was modeled after Malcolm X which trends very high with younger audiences because gamers said they were sick of playing games as white characters which is racist. That is why all execs in gaming are literally shaking because it might mean the end of gaming since the failure of Mafia 3 and now Watch Dogs 2 which both lecture white gamers on racism and white guilt.

>oK 5on

Daily reminder that watchdogs 1 was redpilled, so the pizzagate people ensured many of the original devs were fired and replaced them with sjw cancer.

There's a portion in the first game where you bust an elite sex trafficking slavery ring.

You can't even fucking do that as much as the last game. It doesn't tell you people's fetishes or bad history anymore, it just tells stupid shit no one cares about. Probably doesn't want to "kinkshame" to appease the degenerates.

Atleast WD1 had that going for it. This game is boring and utter trash. Thank God for Gamefly.

The market talks, left wingers play more casual shit and wouldn't want to play a game with a long complex dialogue and narrative involved in it that allows them to use more than 2% of their brain.

>mafia bombed
>wd2 is bombing

Thank fucking God.

Holy shit
Who let gearbox do the writing?

>They are fucking with the only people that are buying these kind of products. They will learn soon enough, don't worry.
I think it all started with the new Tomb Raider reboot where the main character Lara Croft the writer said wanted her stripped of her rich white privilege, so now she is a normal girl. SHe isnt tough anymore or eloquent and talks with a yardie or some kind of accent because of poor education. The devs said the original Lara design was sexist and didnt appeal to gamers because she was unobtainable by gamers in a relationship so they turned her into the average girl next door type who anyone could approach.

>IT DOESN'T CHANGE ANYTHING, THEY GOT IN!!!!
I IMPLORE YOU TO RECONSIDER
>HMMM...NOW IT'S WAR

is that supposed to mirror that fembuster leslie jones who kinda looks like a man and a woman at the same time without looking like either?

>gamers want a challenge
>Sun and moon are gonna sell like fucking pancakes

FUCKING GF AND THEIR DRONES

>Anita endorsement is now the equivalent to the kiss of death
I for one welcome our new seal of disapproval.

a lot of effort went into this project, no doubt

that fucking jaw

I hear they had pussy in WD2?

this leaf knows what's up

Disgusting. And this is sad, because it really is a good product. When I was a kid and had the opportunity to play a game I would choose based on the setting and how it handled. Now I have to take into account if it has or not a filthy indoctrinating anti white theme.

this

>pirated the game
>everything is mediocre
>cars cant turn whatsoever

I've played vidya games whole my life (since the end of 80s/early 90s). But since mid 2010s games became unbearable. I haven't played anything but Grand Strategy Games (CK2, EU4, Stellaris) since the end of 2015 and I don't see any game that would convince me to get into gaming again.

I used to think I would play video games whole my life, I'm pretty sure I was a "core gamer". Leftards have infected and destroyed that part of video games audience and the whole market will inevitably collapse after that.

It`s like Devil May Cry 5 didn`t teach them absolutely anything....

>Canadian

Gets me every time

How come these fucking SJW lunatics manage to impose their will on every aspect of life, when shit like this proves no one likes it?

WUZ

getting through the cutscenes of Pokemon SM is much more difficult than any 'challenge' from modern vidya

in SM's case though, once you got past the first island it went back to a pretty regular pokemon game

Just a few seconds was more than enough

WAIT THERE ARE TATTOOS THAT ARE PHOSPHORESCENT?

That is why you go Retro now. More and more people are playing either the games you mentioned or going back to the classics which they either grew up with or see as far more fun than the crap of today.

There's no winning move, either you do it and die a slow death or you don't and the whole system turns against you.

This.
I don't buy games she approves, until they are in the bargain bin and used.

Is that actually true?

Gee, who knew that promoting a game to a group of minorities/marginalized individuals would drastically reduce interest of the majority to buy it?

WD1 has riden the hype train extremelly hard. It is actually usually referenced as one of the games, if not he game "that ruined hype forever". The downgrade was so big, people wont trust games anymore.

Of fucking course WD2 will sell like shit, no matter which agenda it pushes

>Leftards have infected and destroyed that part of video games audience and the whole market will inevitably collapse after that.
or... they will subvert an entire generation of young people. Just like they did with academia...

>mfw I'm not a big gamer but I bought PS4 when it came out
>mfw I woke up to the leftist propaganda
>mfw now I'm trying to unload it

lol no video gaming is not dead. PC bullshit like this piece of crap is. I'm not even sure if you can call this PC. You have a muslim woman in knee high socks and booty shorts. This is one of the most try hard pathetic pieces of shit I've seen in a while.

Oh and that jew cunt anita is completely irrelevant and has been for a while

Moot?

People would rather be playing Charles Darwin Cock Fighting Simulator 2016 than this SJW shit.

it sold like ass beacuse its a midcore game. not pacts they have niggers in it.

youtube.com/watch?v=yV3StnkDTiE&t=1s

The only challenge here is making speed runs of how quick you can uninstall this garbage.

christ

I've become more jaded over time and more selective in the games I play. This is due to having more choice in what I buy and when I buy it, less choice in when I can play games, and a less delusional view of the industry in general, knowing that a sizable portion of the industry is faggot SJWs working hand in hand with people I abhor.

I'm no longer going to buy any Ubisoft game after several flops that I purchased. I bought The Division, too. No more. Fuck Ubisoft. AAA gaming in general is dead for the hardcore gamer. This is in my mind a positive change, as hopefully it means studios will divide up the massive studios and go back to producing AA titles and we can get some real diversity in the market among the top tier studios again.

I know, shit sucks man, but now you have realized what is wrong, you can gradually deal with the changes as they come.

>Fucking kotaku was whining how he can still kill everyone on screen, cops or civilians, and the game makers didn't make a point of justifying his actions.

Honestly, I felt like this everytime I play WD2. It feels pretty jarring to have absolutely no limits to what I could do on the streets and regularly hear Marcus talk about how much he wants to help people in his enthusiastic nerdy voice, regardless if I just brained two officers and plowed through a gorrilion pedestrians on the sidewalk.

It's like I'm playing two different people, or that my character is fucking sociopathic.

30 seconds. Now I'm a tumor

>Watch Dogs: SJW edition fails

What a surprise.

It proves that identity politics pushed by SJW's and the Left is starting to backfire.

Let it all come tumbling down. Ubisoft and EA you niggers are going bankrupt before I die that is a promise.

>half of the gaming community is female
This is a biased survey and it only refers to women on social media and the one that play shit like FarmVille or diner dash

>cuck dogs 2 : enter da haxxors wurld
>trannys, women and niggers
>meanwhile all the real hackers are 400lb russian nazis who are currently destroying shit so dark that SJWs would kill themselves if they knew the reality
toplaff 2bh

This. I actually enjoyed the game.

They actually put Trump in this game as some kind of evil person just like in Mafia 3 as well. Please note both games failed and both times the devs said they are shocked since this is what gaming audiences want but they will not stop promoting diversity in their games to meet the needs of todays gamers.

EA still has it's Sportsball simulators, so it won't die yet.

Oh I did some of that. I've played sum Daggerfall, etc. After a while you get used back to GUI without mouse.

But that was back in 2015. The problem with retro games is that I've played most of them, and always played 100% there is so there isn't much I can get from playing them again. So unless they are games aimed at replayability (like X-Com, Jagged Alliance, etc.).

Oh the only game I'm looking forward to and want to play is CP2077. But realistically it's gonna be released not sooner than 2018.

nice try shill but the whole game is SJW propaganda from start to finish. From the very roots of the design to what the developers said at e3 about teaching respect for Islam.

Burn me once shame on you...

Oh god those character designs

This is exactly what I expected from this game after all this "muh diversity" shit and this is why I avoided the purchase (watchodgs 1 beign such a shitfest didnt play any role)

>Canadian

Go far older than that, You have thousands of games out there you can Emulate, gaming has been around for 3 decades now.

This and people typically don't like having agendas shoved down their throats. This """""game""""" is literally #BlackLivesMatterFeelTheBernWithHer: the walking sim.