Before Sup Forums | after Sup Forums

Tell me, how Sup Forums has changed your life. Was it worth it?
I'm not a journalist or anything. Just curious.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FQVvHj2dwK4&feature=youtu.be&t=1464
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I wanted to fuck this bitch so bad when I was younger. I actually ended up with a girl that looked almost just like her when we were abut 15. I used to eat that pussy and suck on those toes all day long boys. Great fucking times.

who is it?

post pic of your basement

See what smoking does to you? See?

Life does that to you, unfortunately

wife in the shining.

Dunno if she did anything else, but I imagine so. I hope she's a nice lady and has had a quiet stress free life into her old age with grandkids visiting and stuff.

I'm more racist, but I was racist before hand so it really only pulled it closer to the front of my personality

Nope. She literally went insane and required psychiatric care. Watch the interview. That's where the right picture is from.

youtube.com/watch?v=FQVvHj2dwK4&feature=youtu.be&t=1464

Before Sup Forums and living off the blue pill, I was an Obama supporter and a liberal in every sense of the word.

After Sup Forums and swallowing the redpill, I now want to lynch Obama and other choice niggers and make america great again.

Thanks Sup Forums

Aren't you afraid that Asian Moot will sell your shitposting history to your boss and the Police?

Before: loser in college

After: nihilistic and women want to have sex with me because they can't handle that they don't matter to me because I want to die

I became a politician, now i am on the central board in a political party. I became uncucked.

Shelly Duvall. She was a pretty popular supporting actress in the 70s and 80s.
Most people will know her from The Shining but she had other memorable roles like Olive Oyl in the Popeye movie.

Popeye had a live action movie?

Yes. It was made right at he end of the 70s so it's a bit "out there" but I adore that fucking movie.

Yes actually, with Robin Williams as Popeye, look it up

"He piled upon the whale's white hump the sum of all the general rage and hate felt by his whole race from Adam down; and then, as if his chest had been a mortar, he burst his hot heart's shell upon it."

Thanks Sup Forums.

She was the perfect olive oil in the live action Popeye movie.

That's sad.

I started out as a Libertarian

Now I've begun to accept that some authoritarian economic measures (protectionism) are necessary though for a nation to prosper, so now I'm a full blown nationalist

I've also begun to loathe my state (california) and the left even more

>implying Shelley Duvall didn't looked like a terminal cancer patient to begin with

Just more lulz... Dont like the nazis though

always threated everyone as equal and tried to be good with everyone.
Then school came and gyppos with it.

She was always the homely female friend in most of her roles.