Https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ue0sC_25BVA

>libertarians actually enjoy living like this
How can people exist like this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7379aanKuZE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>has the latest iphone
>sleeps in her car

Probably San Francisco. Also if you're a young female your social life is not inhibited by this.

nobody really likes doing this but a car is a great place to live temporarily. I've done it multiple times and sometimes it is quite necessary.

I've been kicked out of my house before and thank fuck for my car.
I've also had like 4 hours between classes and the car is the best place to be.

I don't see your problem with this aside from you trying to bait libertarians into some shit argument.

If she wants to do it, why not?

This is what being a gypsy is all about

>Paying rent
>Throwing your money away into something you will never own despite the fact the land and infrastructure have already been paid off decades ago.

nice bait

I'll say what I said the last time I saw this girl: she's fucking hot. I dig Asian girls who've gone full white person.

That said, she's clearly some recent college grad or something tooling around for her own amusement.

I don't have a car, but I do have a 6 bed/4 recept/3 bath house with 4.5 acres, so at least there's that

Must have been pretty expensive considering the size of your island and your population density...

>falling for the automobile jew
>falling for the greenback jew

>you will never own
you actually think you can own something in contemporary america? enjoy the property and inheritance taxes you filthy goyim

kek

She has a car so she uses roads, right?
Also, why libercucks act as filthy hippies? It isn't productive at all. I would fire an employee if he were a libercuck!

>living in squalor is cool
>living in a "tiny house" is trendy
My generation is truly lost.

nah

if you actually sleep inside your car, you will figure out that half the models dont allow you to turn off the movement sensor so it will keep turning on the alarm every 30 minutes.

you just KNOW this bitch is sucking the nearest cock she can find for an actual place to stay/bathe

it's probably her boyfriend's car too, kek

It's just all the bad things from communism under another name, and none of the good. Uber? Car sharing schemes? Paying rent instead of having your own house? Digital currency? All meant to acclimatize the population to the fact that they aren't supposed to own anything (yet they're still supposed to buy it).

Not usually into non European/Levantine arab girls but this NEET Oriental lass is pretty cute. Video from earlier this month.
youtube.com/watch?v=7379aanKuZE

She needs to get those windows tinted though.

Priorities, mate. You can save a lot of money this way, especially if you live in an area that is typically warm year round. SoCal, LA for example.

exactly.

I live in a 38' camper trailer with full amenities and 3 slide-outs. I am not going to sugar coat it. But at least I can have an "island" in my kitchen like all those TLC fags brag about in nuhomes, and unlike the tiny homes, be able to actually move around in my abode and find some "personal space."

As a girl who used to do this for a year I hope she has a gun.

Paying rent is the ultimate kikery, but living in your car is pretty retarded. Why not buy a decent RV?

>as a girl

you know the rules

One of the many problems with libcucks is that they don't work and that they spend their money on foppish bullshit.
I own my 3 room apartment, two cars and a hunting lodge, because I work and don't spend money on retarded stuffl ike overpriced starbucks coffee, Iphones and jeans that cost the same as a used car.

No ring on my finger so I'm not obligated to show you anything.

I think all young people should start their life with an comfy Van and explore the world outside, that can be a real character-builder if allied with a healthy cultural environment.

Tiny homes are the real fucked up concept that could only come out of a devious globalist master plan to control population growth. Tiny homes are beyond redemption.

then you're just a roleplaying faggot

>but a car is a great place to live

Millenial mentality

Did the darkies try to force their seed into you?

Tiny houses are trailers for hipsters. The economy is fucked.

guarantee orbiters and white knights give her money like cam whores and twitch gurls

Jealous?

1 black guy on 2 occasions, 1 spic, and 2 white guys. I was able to get out of every situation but the last one was when I decided to get a gun. Luckily never had to use it.

that looks really comfy