You white nationalists must think you're the only people that run in cliques and carry guns...

You white nationalists must think you're the only people that run in cliques and carry guns. Try that Nazi bullshit at one of my demonstrations and see what happens.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0blscnNK-Wc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

LOL what faggot-looking pussies.

>manlets
>dyel tier
>shoes
>communists

how laughably pathetic

Only criminals cover their faces.
Nice stolen guns.

You mean 'airsoft rifles with black illegally painted over their orange tips'

>no spare mags

Probably unloaded rifles too

id like to redistribute that girls pussy onto my bed

Communism isn't real.

Get out

>hiding behind masks
truly a force to be reckoned with
i'll see you at a sidewalk

1 word.
Scopes

how much do you bet that those are airsoft guns?

Definitely not afraid of those fedora cucks. Former Armyfag here, it takes more than just point and shoot to engage someone else in combat with firearms. No matter how much they shoot at the gun range to "practice", they'll still get fucked up in an actual fight.

But there are no airshit AMD-65's. And they're all slung and standing at the no-ready. Soft people make for soft targets. Nothing threatening here to see.

Why there is only one picture of these kids?

at this point, going to prison would be worth ending the life of a worm who flew the hammer and sickle.

everyone else was too scared

NVM, there are airshit AMD's, but they're still a bunch of soft faggots.

youtube.com/watch?v=0blscnNK-Wc

Real leftists despise SJWs.

This

you can tell it's not airshit because the barrel is too long. this fuckboy bought one of the classicfirearms assembled "AMD's" that had to have a 16in barrel for compliance with the NFA.
the make of the gun is dubious at best, and we can all be comfortable with the idea that our little slavshit loving trogolodyte has a good chance of exploding from a shittily made gun.

Sage

F off obama, your race baiting doesnt work here