Italians

Why are they so unpopular? I often see them being called potatoniggers, subhumans, shitskins, non-white, etc.
Yet they are literally at the origin of everything Sup Forums considers 'white'. Italians were trendsetters in XV-XVI ages and literally built Europe.

My guess is that amongst the masses that watches sports, like football, Italians do not have a reputation of behaving good, I can see this being a factor. I don't dislike Italians at all.

>XV-XVI ages

>potatoniggers
That's Irish you fucking retard

Italians are tomato niggers

Nice trips, but they are actually called spaghetti niggers

>calling olive niggers spaghetti niggers

no they're pizza niggers

>cannoli niggers

Hi, mamma mia!
History of the italian people is complicated
Northern italians were great merchants and dealers, because of that they were referred as dirty thieves by european monarchies and they fought both them and the popes, winning many times (just northern cities against armies of "nations")
South Italy like northern Italy was really a center of culture and who says that it isn't true is a liar
There were many scientist and poets at the court Just look at Filippo II or was it Federico?
I don't remember sorry

I'm not even italian genetically, i'm sardinian
And while italian are assholes, they are really capable people

>potatoniggers, subhumans, shitskins, non-white, et
they are gypsis

they're basically greek

>Calling mozzarella niggers cannoli niggers

Come the fuck on dude.

The people that say this come from countries with no culture, they jelly

>Calling ravioli niggers mozzarella niggers
ohmygosh u stupid fag

They can't build shit

they're basically jews

I tought it was pasta niggers

Miscegenation kills societies.

Because most expats carry the south-Italian douchebag culture.

But we are not all that retard in Italy, I swear.

In the North Italy we are pretty normal Europeans.

The douchebags like jersey shore and savages mafia gangbangers are all in the Poor south.

Trovo imbarazzante che tu ti debba differenziare dai tuoi fratelli, che a livello genetico sono uguali a te, per farti bello con gli europei di pol

Ricorda che non è il sud ad avere i narcos e le gang di neri che pisciano e spaccano le cose, ma la bellissima Lombardia

Holy shit, how many fucking morons in this thread can't tell the difference between the Irish and the Italian flag?

>a livello genetico sono uguali a te
non nel contesto Europeo, l'Italia è molto diversa geneticamente se messa a confronto con altri paesi Europei

Just jealous at how awesome we are at everything.
Including making the sex

Three Italians posted in this thread, no Irish.

You might want to get your eyes checked.

Italians are based, you snow niggers are just jelly

Because they lie about having salamis when they only got bifi.

>che a livello genetico sono uguali a te
oggettivamente falso. La storia del Nord e del Sud sono affatto diverse.
Ci sono caratteristiche ammirabili nelle persone del Sud (como si legge nel Gattopardo) anche. La differenza tra le due regioni sono reali, però

Intendevo a livello nazionale italiano
Sud e nord sono pressoché identiche
A livello genetico ci defferenziamo solo noi sardi e i siciliani dal resto della penisola

falso, il centro-nord si differenzia dal sud in generale, con la Calabria e non la Sicilia a distanza più elevata

>calling salami niggers ravioli niggers

Are you just pretending to be retarded?

>potatoniggers
Wtf? Italy and Ireland don't even sound that similar.

what are you talking about? everyone loves italians

bape de bici...boopedi boo... everyone goes crazy over that shit

They apparently have high iq. Higher than Sweden even but here they count all the shitskins in so it's skewed.

>calling vino niggers salami niggers

Comes from the 40% nigger nigger.

Because they are Turkish rape babies.
Just look at them
>manlets
>brown
>dark hair and hairy
>throwing a temper tantrum for no reason
That's mostly south Italy tho.

>Calling gelato niggers wine niggers

Nice try Ahmed.

You have to be an utter moron to hate italians.

Pretty sure you're just looking in a mirror there mate.

>Because they are Turkish rape babies

Yeah except when I went there I saw tons of blonde/light haired natives.

It's so funny how everyone thinks anything south of Germany is just niggerville skin complexion

>Because they are Turkish rape babies.
>German flag

Most Italians had little to nothing to do with Rome. They're rural countryside folks who wouldn't have had citizenship. Kind of like how almost every Mestizo has no Aztec or Mayan blood and are from the hundreds of tribes who were oppressed and on the outskirts of those civilizations.

I love italians their women are really hot and lets just say mi piace that pizza dough if you know what I mean

>chinese education
ignoring the fact that Augustus himself granted all Italics citizenship by birth during his reign, and that the Italic population would be the base of the Roman legions for centuries after that even before his time Italics had a central part in the Republican period, especially in hard times like the Punic wars where they'd be fundamental to replenish the legions of Rome
the Italics who fought in the civil war knew their shit because they had experience in the legions of Rome

and one of the reasons why Italics were integrated anyway is because Romans recognized the cultural similarity with their other fellow Italics, since they had common roots

Anglo subversion, that's why. Their much vaunted Protestant work-ethic meant that anyone who didn't idolize work was seen as inferior. Scheler said something about this, basically all throughout traditional history work was a means to an end (pleasure), but now work has become an end in itself; this led to a culture where workaholics and women workers are seen as a good thing, while family is put on the back burner. Catholic and Orthodox Europe has better survived modern degeneracy partly because so many of those 'slobs' are still taking care of their elders and valuing family rather than working 24/7 for the next iphone

I'd love to visit Sardinia

>Indian intellectual

>Most Italians had little to nothing to do with Rome.

What is Renaissance?

>calling lasagna niggers bologni niggers

jesus

Italians are good at turning machines into art.

>I often see them being called potatoniggers
thats the name for irish you stupid piece of shit.

I'm from Sardinia too. I can host you here ( show you the place blabla) if you show me canada leafbro.

Sardinia no est italia?

JUST DECIDE GOD DAMN IT

Deal

Snapchat?

Interesting input. Can you suggest some readings on that. I'm not being ironic.

Because they are angry manlets and their women are psychos.

some, I assume, are good people

srsly fuck wops

Thanks for the laugh Italy, I needed that.

They are the epitome of the gutless opportunist making bank off the shitskin invasion.

I don't hate them though. They don't make out like they're anything better than that unlike the white cuckservatives and limosouine liberals doing the same.

Rome and the Renaissance puts them in permanent god tier though.

>Yeah except when I went there I saw tons of blonde/light haired natives.

Why are you lying on the internet burger?

Ressentment by Max Scheler touches on this in some places

>mfw I knew exactly an eternally asshurt slo*enian was going to show up eventually

Where do you think they're unpopular by the by?

Oh come on Luigi, even you can admit that most of you have dark hair and eyes with a darker complexion(darker when compared to most of the other european native people).

my mother is half italian father half german and i look like a statue created 2000 years ago. its pretty dope

i'm blonde actually

is slovenia the same to you as poland is to germany?

of course, but depending on where he went a "ton" isn't that incredible
I mean in Calabria I guess he wouldn't see much, in Trentino it's different.

whiter and less cucked?

depends, is it a small, irrelevant country right next to you that wants to genocide your nation but the only thing it can do is throw random insults because they have no power whatsoever?

kinda, yeah
kek

Soon pasta nigger... soon :^)

we wuz mail order brides and shit

not going to happen slavic mountai nigger

faggot

Trst will be ours once more and the man in the picture will make it happen :^)

Why's that?

il cavaliere will conquer him with his legendary charme and Trump will appoint him as eternal president of Italy

Real men don't have emotions.

Italy was pretty shit. Let's not mince words here. You got hundreds of years head start on the rest of us and your innovations came decades or centuries after the rest of Europe's. You were one of the last countries to nationalize (and even then you still had a constitutional monarchy rather than a republic or democracy) and were the last to industrialize besides Russia.

Eternal president of whats gonna be left of Italy once we get our rightful clay back

I like italians

-they are very family oriented

-they are very spiritual and moral

-they are natural conservatives

-Mussolini > Hitler

-10/10 food

-roman empire

-renaissance

-etc.

i don't see any rightful clay of yours here :^)

>You got hundreds of years head start on the rest of us and your innovations came decades or centuries after the rest of Europe's.
what does this even mean?

also we industrialized before most of south Europe anyway
and if it weren't for the pa*al state keeping us balkanized with their germanic servants, we'd probably be a unified country like France since at least 1500 years

RIP

i like italy and italians. but may be i dont have enough experience of them.

that map is even more autistic than greater israel

well it's actually legit compared to greater israel

> greater Israel
You mean USA?

Tensions are high. It's good to take the edge off with a beer and have a smile once in a while. You should join in.

No, you industrialized last. Everyone industrialized before you. Germany, France, UK, everyone except Russia. Papal state is what made you fags so rich. The head start I refer to is the Roman empire and your traditions of law and order. If you had any kind of unified Italian culture you could have done something with your country but that just wasn't the case.

olive niggers are greek

My edge is so sharp it cuts my wrists. This is no joke.

I'm pretty sure Spain industrialized after us, just to name one.
And no, the northern states with their domination of the Mediterranean trade made us filthy rich.

In case you didn't notice, the Roman Empire collapsed after civilizing Europe, and the Gothic wars pretty much set Italy back to 0 since they left the country in a complete disarray.

Dont worry, you can have the african parts(including albania) just leave muh clay alone.

hax