Degeneracy cranked to 10

I am 40 years old and this was the most degenerate thing I have ever seen on network tv in my life.

This show is marketed too tweens.

I can't even find the original tv version, this cut doesn't show some of the most explicit shit

youtube.com/shared?ci=efMU4uCpxsQ

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qgViFSiItuU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

We NEED to destroy the (((Media)))

Jesus fuck this is what Sup Forums is turning into? A place of angry old dudes to gripe about muh degeneracy boogeymen like it's their personal grump blog.

>most degenerate thing I have ever seen on network tv in my life

lurk moar faggot

>Jesus fuck this is what Sup Forums is turning into? A place of angry old dudes to gripe about muh degeneracy boogeymen like it's their personal grump blog.
I'm 44 nigger and I have been on this chan since 2003.

So you're okay with it?

>you must be 18+ to post on this board

youtube.com/watch?v=qgViFSiItuU

And this is one of the faggots known as nu/pol/

>Sup Forums existed in 2003
>/new/ existed in 2003

fuck off

It's your own fucking fault if your children enjoy Mr kikebergs pet niggers music and want to watch them on the zogvision. I only enjoy white people music (rock/metal, country, and electronic) because I was raised right. My brother, love him though I may, was still raised by a single mother for a few formative years and it shows in his taste for nigger music.

Pretty degenerate desu, I would love to gird Aryanrace Grande though

Degenerate baby right here folks.

Oldfag is stretching out his hand to another oldfag over the abyss of unconsciousness.

You should just do what I do. whenever a celebrity would trend last night, I'd post pics of the celebrity and Marina "Spiritcooking" together.

A rapper toasting Rockefeller. Now I've seen everything.

39 year old here.

My daughter wanted to watch this. She's 10.

We turned it on and she turned red and looked at me.

DAD, is it wrong to hate black people?

Whey do you say this girl?

They are so gross, like disgusting animals.

I love you. Let's play some minecraft. You're a good girl.

that's not what he said leaf he said he's been on the chan since then not the board. fuckin leaf

>this chan
What did grandpa mean by this?

A large chunk of Beyonce's market is in South America. It couldn't be that hard to put a dent in it with some of these pics.

fucking kill yourself kike

The avg white person at 100 IQ is too stupid to know any better. It's our duty to protect them

Dude 4 chan has been around for well over a decade. Don't want people over 25? Go on Yikyak

those sure are some brazil-tier nigger mongrels they have on stage

Careful on the faggotry you might get superinfection.