Check your privilege Sup Forums

buzzfeed.com/regajha/how-privileged-are-you?utm_term=.ytaYR93vb#.vm5ZpbL1X

>Take the quiz, post your score here, discuss.
>Be honest!
>mfw mine is pic related

>data mining
No thanks poland

>listening to (((opinions))) of future ash.

>complaining about data mining on a Burmese sock puppet board

This quiz is bullshit. Apparently a white homeless man in America has more privilege then the Sultan of Burnai

I got this on kikebook today.
I checked it

Feels good to be the best.

And I'm a FUCKING WHITE MALE

imagine that

;_;

Ideal according to who you fucking faggots?

actually getting triggered from this comments section

> hangs out in Plaza Grand Indonesia
> check out muh privilege

Would that not be "according to whom"? I can never fucking remember.

eh, usage is meaning

Fair enough.

check your bumiputera privilege

Lol.

I'm black and we are about the same.

>i have never been called a 'fag'
what do they mean?faggot

Wanna be friends?

I got a 46 out of 100, I like the little paragraph about how my life must have been growing up because it was so inaccurate. It perfectly illustrates how bad they are at understanding the nuances of people's lives and the different ways they might actually be "privileged" or not.

Also the "don't have any student loans" one is funny, because it obviously implies you're rich enough to not have them, but totally ignores all of the poor as hell people who don't ever get to go to college and therefore don't have student loans.

As long as you're not a nigger then sure.

Nice. Made a friend.

Take THAT, dad.

But are you really surprised?

Haha you checked your privilege, faggot.

Life's been hard, doesn't mean I'm a bitch about it.

>Giving Buzzfeed traffic

Hmm.

>Post this

>Leftists be like

>55
Finally! I have actually checked my privilege B)

Check your privilege, Goys

Fag.

I think we all have been called fag. Almost every dude has.

Gotta make sure it's still there.

Test doesn't ask about inherited wealth ans NEET behaviors. As a trust fund baby shut-in, I resent this test for not representing my underclass of minorities.

Wow, you're a white fucking sis male
your problems means nothing compared to everyone else!

>your parents being alive are a privilege
Holy shit where does this end.

Hmmm

Come the fuck out already, fairy

Lmao Pamela got fuckin savaged

Apparently its a privelege to not be a terrorist. I know buzzfeed is retarded but this is really too much.

>I am always comfortable with P.D.A. with my partner in public.

What did they mean by this?
What the fuck is PDA?

Public Displays of Affection, though I'm guessing from your lack of knowledge you haven't had any.

Public display of affection you moron

I think I answered all questions honestly. Come to think of it, I might have had suicidal thoughts when I was bullied, but those were really short heap of the moment kind of thingie. Oh well..,

> being this new

>You live with 56 out of 100 points of privilege.
>You’re quite privileged. You’ve had a few struggles, but overall your life has been far easier than most.

Except my mom cancer when I was young.
Except my drinking problem during my teenager.
Except the fact that I am an occasional drug user and I can go to jail for my life style (if only i was gay!).
Except the fact I never felt in the right place in society and getting a nice carrier is far from being one of my life objective.

This privilege bullshit is so subjective and oriented.
It make me angry.

straight white male here.strange

How Privileged Are You?

You live with 19 out of 100 points of privilege.
You’re underprivileged. The world is not a fair or ideal place and you know that because you grew up with several identities that the world is not kind to. You had a lot of challenges to overcome simply to get on a level playing field with most people in the world. It is not your job to educate the world about its injustices, but if you choose to, go ahead and send them this quiz. Hopefully it will help.

>>It ain't easy being a blue-eyed, CIS gendered, straight, white male in Niggerdelphia...

Have actually met 3 incompetent coons that were hired instead of me for telcom work with a utility while my electronics degree was wasted as a salesman.
>>Had a friend in the department tell me I had the highest test scores, but they needed 'diversity hires' so being the best candidate did not matter as much as my lack of black

It's broken. I selected white and man but I'm still not privileged. anyone else experiencing this bug?

How do you even answer any of this if you're not faking being mentally ill to get attention?

Not privileged

It's interesting because the people who bitch about privilege the most are the ones who are privileged. I'm glad to be where I am at all. I struggle but someday I'll get to die too.

check your living parents privilege

answered honestly and it turns out

im a victim! i need free stuff!

fag

Check your privelege, shitlord.

Dyke.

Fuck off

cyber-bullied is real vague bro. ive posted that im an atheist on pol. people give me shit=bullied. the thing is i dont care/its fun. they say nothing of the level of butthurt im supposed to feel

well sheeeeiiitt

>i work fucking 12+ hour days 6 days a week and I'm so fucking privileged I dont know what to do

So can I print this off and put it in my wallet to ward off SJWs?

got unprivileged score because my parents were poor and I was a fedora in the South

Quite privileged, motherfucker. I want moar.

>being born as male is privilege
How retarded your leftists are?

so who or what IS sally mae?

then why do youre parents pay youre bills? where do u live where no one has ever called you a fag as an insult?

I'm a fucking white male and even I'm not privileged according to this test

Autismbux when?

B-but I'm a tall, blue eyed, white, conservative, Christian male living in an English-speaking country with two loving Christian parents who are still together and raised me right. Aren't I supposed to be practically a god?

>check your privelege

this has never had any meaning
nor will it ever have any meaning

Fuck this pissing contest.
Also:

Most people have one identity so I went with that. Translated from safe-space speech. :^)
>1. I have never been cyber bullied
>2. I was never bullied as a child
>3. I have never tried to distance myself from my true self.
>4. I have never been aware of all things I am.
>5. I have never questioned myself.
>6. I feel privileged because of the identity I was born with.

THIS SHIT IS RIGGED

Got a 47. This quiz was dumb. I'm more or less 'privileged' based on whether I decide to abuse drugs? Based on how often I want to shop for clothes? If I've ever gone to another country?

What broad assumptions.

>parents paying bills

I haven't lived with my parents in 7 years

>I work in a salaried job
So hard work and perseverance is privilege now?

BIGOTRY
OF
LOW
EXPECTATIONS
MOTHERFUCKER
DO
YOU
UNDERSTAND
IT

I bet Tom got called "dyke" alot.

Got 25/100, a solid NOT PRIVILEGED. Does this mean I get to tell straight white women who don't have crippling emotional issues to kill themselves?

>that flag..Aland
wtf are you?

its one of the privileges bro.did u check the box? they dont pay youre cell bill? are you on their insurance?

Do I have to check my privilege when I fly to a non-white majority country or can I do a carry on?

Aland -> Anal'd
So Sweden.

>dont care/its fun
Than its not real bro.
My point was that they imply that you're mentally ill even before you're allowed to reply.

white guy here, I got 32

How is a salesperson a bad job again? Most companies pay them at least $35-40k+ commission

got a 60, man were the questions lopsided. Guessing a nig gets below 50 automatically.

>tfw you will never be white

>they imply that you're mentally ill
oh i am. just say'n take the questions literally and anyone can come out as oppressed

It is though

>got called 'fag' in high school
>like just about fucking everybody
>MUH VICTIM STATUS
>I NEEDS ME SUM REPARASHUNS
Not saying you, but there are people like this out there RIGHT NOW. What are YOU doing about your generation, Sup Forums?

Did it on my phone.

I'm laughing pretty hard right now

>You live with 97 out of 100 points of privilege. You are black.

Public display of affection. This test is stupid because I've never had a partner.

>buzzfeed
Are we supposed to take this seriously? Fucking sea nigger.

Guessing it's because i grew up as a poor ethnic minority in a religious household. I'm straight though and my life is pretty great nowadays, probably doing better off than most STRAIGHT WHITE CIS MALE PRIV lads on here, seems like such BS.

I'm 29 so yeah I pay for shit myself.

Forgot pic

> white male hetero european ayyy fuck

what a surprise.

>All these statements assuming that I'm privileged just because I like women, not because I identify as a woman myself.

28, but I'm a fucking white male! ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!

Being poor as fuck, and times of sexual confusion, make me not a shitlord anymore... Check out your privilege, mother fuckers!