How does it feel that the EU will still be around

when you die? And it will have more member state than now.

In all honesty I really couldn't give a fuck

Come on ahmed, you can bait better.

This. Go be European somewhere else, you faggoty, cucked, twice-defeated piece of Kraut shit.

Anglos 4evr.

Autobahn 2016

I thought posting pics of half naked 15 year old girls was forbidden on /pol?

Guess I was wrong...............

Even KEK thinks its fucked.........

>Go be European somewhere else
This is a European site more than an American.

You fuck off black negro Hispanic Asian faggot.

My God these women look so British

It probably won't exist within a number of years and the girls on your pic are gross.

>Not seeing the Irish plate on the car

>And it will have more member state than now
What for? The EU doesn't even help fighting corruption because it's profitable for the "old" Europe. You'd just confirm even more corrupt countries

EU girls

Look at those wombs ripe for Muslim sperm. Thanks EU!

Sad. I fled from europe to the US. But I think europe can still be saved. So fuck off turk roach.

Wow girls are so lucky
Can you imagine gettin to wear dresses and lipstick and makeup and getting to have cock inside you ;_;

I'm glad that countries like turkey will join and fuck up your country even more

Yes and it will be minority white too

Goytschland

Thanks to you cucks it will also have sharia law by then.

But it's a North American site mister most valuable goy

you can tell instantly by their deformed faces there is nowhere on earth from which they can originate except the UK

They're gyppos you dumb faggot. And they're not even British gyppos at that.

License plate is Irish though.

They are potatoes.

wtf is wrong with those girls?

same fucking thing

"but its not!"

*zzzzzz*

All of those girls are dead, except for maybe the girl in pink who's on life support. Girl on right is really deader than the rest.

F

ha
yeah
but no

>Brexit happening
>Italy about to have a referendum that will BTFO Renzi and propel Eurosceptic parties to control
>Le Pen actually might MFGA
>Wilders and Nexit coming to the Netherlands
>The V4 Group ready to bail if the cucks continue to crave nogcock

At this point, the EU is held together by duct tape and Germany, which is in doubt as their elections are next year. I don't think the AfD will get in, but it will definitely be a change from the status quo. The European Union is finished in 10 - 15 years. You heard it here first faggatron.

Weird, I instinctively knew those girls were Irish before I clicked on the picture and saw the car reg.

It won't.

>brit slags
God's greatest gift to men.

Hideous britslags

lol

the EU will go down within 6 years. Screencap this! Jude!

>>Italy about to have a referendum that will BTFO Renzi and propel Eurosceptic parties to control
>>Le Pen actually might MFGA
>>Wilders and Nexit coming to the Netherlands
>>The V4 Group ready to bail if the cucks continue to crave nogcock

We pay for all of those faggy countries. They will all stay with us because of the money.

>EU
>germany
>paying for your own shit\

Get real, America is the only reason you people still exist, the moment we stop tolerating your stupid useless country you'll be obliterated

>America is the only reason you people still exist

Wrong, America is the reason why we do not have a redpilled Europe. Fuck you, Burgers, and your support to communist Russia.

I feel ya bud

Gypsies.

No, just your average slags.

Those slags are over 15 and they have been grommed by pakis.

I'll give the EU at most a few more years before collapse, and I don't expect to die that soon, so your statement is probably false.