Anyone else think ethnic food tastes like shit? Especially Middle Eastern and Ethiopian "food"

Anyone else think ethnic food tastes like shit? Especially Middle Eastern and Ethiopian "food"

It's always used as a justification for multiculturalism, but I'm convinced that liberals are just pretending to enjoy it.

i like indian food

>Especially Middle Eastern
Not at all.

they dont use toilet paper

idk op ill eat just about anything tbqh. never tried nigger food but curry is top shit

I love Ethiopian food. Also the ones that live around here are pretty based. Good Christians and good looking women.

Nope. Love burgers and pizzas

I love ethnic food. In new york so good quality. 53rd and 6th platters. Indian in Roosevelt. This one spot in Chelsea.

RARE
A
R
E

Nah, you're an idiot

If you go to an Ethiopian place in a nice area in the USA you are getting fresh meat with spices on it.

It is pretty hard to ruin that. I've had Ethiopian food and it was good but I never ate it again because eating a plate of food with other people where you are all using your hands and no utensils is gross.

>Mexican Intellectuals

there are some decent dishes and some shitty ones
ops pic makes me want to throw up tho

Middle eastern food is tasty and healthy.

>have chinese food in the uk
>love it
>go to china and have chinese food
>tastes like shit

>have indian in uk
>love it
>go to india
>excuse me wtf is this shit?

BBQ of any culture will always taste delicious

As long as it isn't dosed in 5 metric tons of grease and lard

Does ethnic mean "made by poos/dune coons/niggers", or is it simply food made by other ethnicities?

(((ethnic)))

I'd just like to take this moment to say that Tofu is absolutely disgusting.

T H I C C
H
I
C
C

Bro Lebanese food is top tier. I've been to almost every country in the Middle East, the ones with the worst food are Egypt and Israel hands down full shit tier.

>Ethiopian "food"
dirt?

Are you so used to the chemical taste of McBurger meat mixture? I sure as fuck ain't liberal and I fucking love ethnic food.

Could be you live in a shithole it bad restaurants.

You're literally tasteless.

Yuck..
When i lived in the states, I had an Indian neighbor who would invite us over for supper.
They'd sit on the floor around this big bowl of sauce stuff, and they'd take bread and dip their hands into it, and they'd eat it. Their grandmother would have ointment on her hands, and would leave an ointment stain on the sauce. pretty gross.

Asian fusion is the shit. Middle Eastern is for poor people.

Protip: You don't need many immigrants in your country to have good ethnic restaurants.

Hey didn't you write "2001"?

Made by people who aren't white

10/10 b8

look at the ignoramus! top kek!

Which part of China? Which part of India? kys.

If I wanted ethiopian food I'd just call red cross.

Um, fucking yes. I live in a major city. All the liberal faggots are all like LET'S GET PHO! LET'S GET INDIAN! LET"S GET ETHIOPIAN. The foods looks like trash and it taste like trash. They do it to signal.

God, what a useless thread.

why would I even try that shit?

I like curries.
I've never been a fan of african food, but my Iranian ex-wife could cook pretty damn good.

ABSOLUTELY TRIGGERED

An empty plate isn't that delicious

yes, people get """""triggered""""" over food