Give me a pro gun control argument that isn't

Give me a pro gun control argument that isn't

> muh children
> muh feelings

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-pqFyKh-rUI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Is this cartoon pro-gun or anti-gun?

Wow guns evolved who would have thunk it.

what is that cartoon supposed to suggest, that muskets are okay but unlike the NRA you can't actually have ammo for them?

SHALL

also wasn't the second amendment written at a time you could own your own battleships?

First amendment is unprotected without the second amendment.

And freedom of press only refers to what comes out of the printing press, not online, radio, or TV. Fucking morons

The only difference is more prep

if a blackman comes into your house what are you going to do? CALL SOMEONE LIKE A FAIRY???

/thread

Obviously not the founding fathers. buncha racist white crackas

NOT

BE

I am very liberal in my interpretation of the second amendment and feel if some one has the money they should be able to own patriot missiles.

INFRINGED

Something about the right to self-defence and the changing needs for said right. I can't remember the details but it was a pretty good argument from gunfags.

hmm

The best I can do is that we want to disarm you all so that when we really push out tyranny you won't be able to do anything about it, what's so hard to understand goyim?
Now turn them in!

>pic
The second amendment wasn't just for muskets. People were allowed to (and did) own cannons and explosives.

OP probably thinks black powder ammo comes in mags

>the founding fathers thought that American citizens should be able to bear the same arms as military professionals

Yep, that's about it.

idk but there is nothing wrong with any of it.

if you have enough money nothing is stopping you from having one.

now take out urban hellholes that already have tough gun laws out of the equation.

blackman also has a right to defend his life while burgling and has a gun too

You can still own them
Its called a tank

The NRA does not define anything. The law has been settled. If you are unhappy you can always amend the constitution.

And artillery.

hmmm

>1776 US military was a few people with nice shiny guns
>2016 US military are drones killing you while the operator in Virginia goes back home that evening to eat a bbq with his family

I doubt nig out on probation is allowed to own a gun

>they never break down these stats by demographics

it's the nigs and spics doing illegal gun crime

your grandad with the arsenal in the country never shot anyone

Now make a comparison subtracting murders done by black people.

INFRINGED

now take out false flag operations like sandy hook and aurora

niggers and spics can get them too.

I'm pro gun and also not retarded, I'm curious as to weather or not liberals have any actual arguments other than "I'm scared"

If they break it down by demographic in every country it's racist because it's the same people committing all the crimes. The problem is guns not people so that would not fit their narrative.

>muh document

legalism =/= morality or ethics. Arguments based on the content of a single country's constitutional document are not applicable for a universal defence of armament rights or an well-armed citizenry.

Do people have links to papers/articles for a much less American-centric argument for these things?

>US military drones are breaking into people's houses and burglarizing them

Gunfacts.info
The United States is an outlier when it comes to gun violence and homicide. Plenty of other nations that allow for popular gun ownership actually have homicide rates similar to the gun free ones and is not a statistically significant determinant for gun homicide. This means that there is a different variable causing the high gun crime in the United States.

IM PROUD TO BE AN AMERICAAAAAN

Ah come on. USA has the strongest military power in the world. If your government get real corrupt, no country can help you but yourself.

Oh look. The racially mostly homogenous Switzerland have so few gun murders compared to the united states.
Oh guys what if...multicultularism dosen't work.

>Crime happens, best protect yourself

Sort of, private companies would often have cannons and rifles to protect themselves from privateers.

no. They don't hunt, most have never held a gun

muh fuck off

Not what I meant.
I'm saying it doesn't matter what the people have as it is no longer to protect themselves from an authoritarian government.

I honestly can't tell the difference between the two riflemen.

maybe it's haveing 40% non white cizitens.

I enjoy owning gun and do target practice. Also I don't give a fuck about lefties' feelings.

Kek. Maybe the leafs are our greatest ally unless you're a burger on vacation.

Hahaha

That pic triggers the fuck out of me.

It's like they think our founding fathers were so god damn stupid they couldn't have possibly have foreseen advances in ballistic technology. They really thought we were going to have fucking muskets for all of eternity.

I hate leftists so fucking much.

It's much easier for you to fuck with unarmed people.

You didn't say the argument had to be in favour of the people.

High capacity rifles existed with the constitution was drafted. The air rifle was basically the only reason Lewis and Clark were able to make it to the west coast.

youtube.com/watch?v=-pqFyKh-rUI

But you have twice as many gun murder per capita than we do. Is it worth it?

Who cares? We are already dead.
Planet Earth is a mass grave.

hmm

giving the right to the gov over owning dangerous articles, is the same as the gov saying we dont trust the citizen before they have done a crime.

>the gov is pointing his gun at you, and somehow he does not trust you.

Gun murder per capita is a useless stat.

Are you fucking with us

You mean that diverse cast?

yup that was completely intended on law.

I also don't give a fuck about retards killing themselves or their family. It doesn't harm me directly so I don't care.

Even then not all of them are like that reporter that got PTSD from shooting an AR

BANNED IN BRITAIN

>lets ban the internet and free speech because the founding fathers only meant it for real speech and stuff written on paper

liberals are so retarded

There is no substantial difference, technology has advanced, that's why the seem different.

Isn't most of gun control in US aimed at black people?

I'm not defending America but it's a big fucking place and it borders a literal drug HQ.

I support gun control, but I believe it requires a constitutional amendment to enact it. ;-)

"We must take the guns out of nigger hands."

And those countries without guns just have higher murder rates using other weapons. Better ban steak knives.

The laughable thing about that cartoon is that if I went around public carrying a single shot muzzle loaded black powder rifle liberals would still get triggered.

sort of, it's heaviest in democrat areas but democrat areas are 90% black.

If we had stop and frisk in those areas crime would plummet

They also like to scream "common sense! Common sense!" to try and shut down discussions before they'll need to use arguments because they know that they have no argument.

It's more common in the more liberal city centers, so it affects blacks disproportionately, especially the handgun laws. The "assault weapon" bans affect the more affluent populace, which are more commonly whites and affluent immigrants.

I want them, and the right to defend me, my family, and my property is my right.

If you don't like it, leave.

>Left: Citizen with a rifle also used by the military of the era
>Right: Citizen with a rifle also used by the military of the era
What is the problem again?

>muh family not getting raped and killed during a home invasion while waiting 30 minutes for the cops to show up

Is this enough?

Actually on the right the citizen gets a neutered version of the military rifle.

Actually you don't have a right to defend yourself while committing a forceful felony

Though it is curious about the high number of prolific mass-shootings and spree-shootings, especially since they're committed more by white people. Is that just over-hyped and blown-up by the media or are there genuine concerns with the state of gun control/culture and healthcare in the States? I know that the US definition of mass-/spree-shootings muddies the statistical waters, but there is more of the whole "loon kills a bunch of people because he's angry/depressed/retarded/loser" than there is mass-shooting-murders by actual terrorists like there is in France and Belgium.

You are comparing a developed country to fucking Africa and countries where they live in mudhuts. Nice argument. You are still number 1 killers of the developed world.

si vis pacem para bellum

Guns will never magically disappear, therefore you are either in favor of the government disarming the people, or you are in favor of the people disarming the government; I contend that it is the liberal position to support the people disarming the government and not the other way around

At black people by black people.

The Founding Fathers risked everything and fought a war as the underdogs against you Brits.

The did they hard work to establish this country, it is still their country. It should still follow their rules. If liberals don't think the rules are moral they can get off their pampered asses and go do the work to start their own country.

You can own artillery as a private citizen, depending on your state laws, just like tanks and automatic weapons.

muh benis

>a fraction of the way between Brazil's rate and the 90% white countries of Europe

it makes math sense

we have more blacks than you, but less than Brazil

yet Brazil's laws are 5x as strict as ours regarding guns

It's overblown. You're over 1,000x more likely to die of pneumonia than from a mass shooting according to my link.

>muh safety

Also,
>take away guns
>people buy from the black market
>people use bombs

The government now has predator drones, nukes, Apache helicopters, and heavily armed police just in country. Along with shady spies from other countries, shady cia/fbi spies doing shit here, and terrorists in disguise here.

The difference between home protection and military weaponry is astronomical now compared to back then.

And the weapons are there in case the majority over whelmed the minority making a democracy and not a republic we are supposed to be in, it just so happens now that liberals/city slickers are the majority.

Also coyotes in country, they are fast fuckers that eat livestock.

The main problem is no screening or treatment for mental illness and neglectful parents.

Haven't there been plenty pf cases of burglars sueing homeowners for various injuries?

It is anti-gun, using the "muh militia" and "muh technology" arguments as well as the mythical NRA boogeyman

Norway is spiking only because of Breivik that year. That dude pulled like 200 years worth of homicide in a single day.

Because we have a barely secured border with an uncivilized shithole, an administration that refuses to deport illegal immigrants, and have inner cities filled with niggers that never stop killing each other.

Don't worry Europe, you'll be just like that too in a few years if you keep headed the way you're going.

Well, if you actually fix up the economy, and people don't need to turn to crime to survive, most criminals make a minimum wage worth, then gun ownership and mishandling will become a bigger danger than what it is aimed to protect FROM.

But that usually only affects the way you are allowed to store the guns, so I'm not sure.