I am Jose. I just achieved U.S. citizenship of California and I couldn't be happier

I am Jose. I just achieved U.S. citizenship of California and I couldn't be happier

That's a cool signature actually

Why are my coworkers making fun of it? Because it's not cursive?

You lucky mofo.. you have the opportunity to have the best life on the planet. Use it or perish.

that isn't US citizenship
paco just gave the government an easy way to find him when we deport
thanks jos...paco

Why do all spics have preschool-tier signatures? Don't they write in Mexico?

honestly it looks like some minimalist art, senpai.

[spoilertextcodestart]the S is the nose[/spoilertextcodeend]

You really look like my best friend in high school who blew his head off.
You should consider doing the same

Don't worry slovakia, you can just row here like Jose did.

I'm too happy to want to kill myself. I just became a citizen of the best country in the world. I'm getting paid $13 an hour!

We have speedboats now

Welcome to the country, Jose.

I got U.S. citizenship of Texas so I am a better citizen than you are.

Congrats.

Yes. And you didn't sign your last name.

How stoked are you for the coming Trumpenreich?

Thanks for doing it lawfully, welcome to the United States.

MAGA

Thanks you, friend

congrats OP, I hope you like living in California and the USA.

Was the citizenship test hard? I was helping an immigrant study and there's a lot of US history information that 99% of Americans would never know.

>I was helping an immigrant study and there's a lot of US history information that 99% of Americans would never know.
Seriously? I looked at the immigration test questions once, didn't seem that hard to me?
>What are the first three words of the Constitution?
>Who was the U.S. President during World War 2?
>and many more.

You seem to have a good grasp of English, you went through the legal channels to get citizenship, and you're also employed and paying taxes.

Welcome to America, Jose.

Fucking die soon. You fucking spic.

Jk welcome to America friend.

Now be a good boy and vote republican.

Please don't be some dumb spic like all the others.

hey we need the black and latino vote in this country.
remember when they cockblocked the liberals from getting gay marriage legalized?

Thank you friend. The auto correct on my phone helps a lot. Finding a job was not hard I think many people are not trying hard or maybe I am just lucky

Oh you....

how many times did you vote for hillary on the 8th?

Post a pic of the perforations on the right side of your ID. The little dots outlining the bear

Does Cher have a last name?

I would have voted for trump if I could vote in the election. All of my family that has entred the states legally supports trump

I have 3 last names

You're a racist for becoming a legal citizen, I even bet youre more then 50% white.

This, Texas is better.

Well, like Trump said if you come better legally we don't care, good for you, welcome I say, but please don't vote liberal, keep US great. Don't you want a wall separating you from that shit county you ran away from?

Join us brother.

The questions aren't static. There are usually a lot of easy ones, but there's usually some hard ones. Just took one on the immigration services site. Most of it was pretty basic, but there's some tricky ones on national holidays and I can see some people not knowing that Wilson was president during WW1, for instance.

Also, never underestimate the stupidity of the American people. I've seen polls where less than a third of the respondants could name the three branches of government.

Would you like some honest advice?

Don't apply for welfare using that. Get out now before we find you, because when we do...

Welcome to the usa

>I have 3 last name
Get on my level faggot, Diego María de la Concepción Juan Nepomuceno Estanislao de la Rivera y Barrientos Acosta y Rodríguez.

Congratulations on becoming murican.

Hey, any advice for a leaf looking to move? Not to Cali though, their gun laws a shit

Welfare is for mayates

looks like a tag man, nice S
10/10

best lucks to you

having a CA id doesn't signify they went through the proper channels to become legal
CA will give an ID to anyone

As long as you are a lawful citizen in the US you're fine, make good use of the opportunities and tell those illegal border hopping fucks to go back.

If you're a legal citizen and you're working to make our state great, then you're welcome here. I don't know if you're just some 32 year old pudgy white guy with a disappointing job and a dead sex life trying to bait me into rage, but if you're actually Jose and you actually came here to keep up all the things that make CA excellent, then good for you.

get in your car and drive south until you've reached the USA. You now live in the USA

Well, I could do that since I'm Aboriginal, but I want to get full citizenship. I love you guys!

Ah, I was just giving OP the benefit of the doubt and trusting him when he said he was granted citizenship.

Good job, Jose

Congrats man, best of luck to you in all your endeavors.

If you actually are a legal citizen I wish you the best of luck in our country. You're American now, you've left your previous country behind.

>All these cucks ok with more shitskins

Fucking Christ

Apply for a work visa and advance from there.

Bernardo??

Get cucked, racist.

Because it looks like a 5yo wrote it

You appropriated that culture from Spain

You have to go back

Exactly this. It can take a long time to get granted citizenship though

If they went through the process, they're good.

If we kicked out people for just not liking them, there'd be no Irish, Italians, Germans, or Eastern Europeans in this country. Which would cut down the country's population by like half and make us like 35% black and 35% Hispanic instead of 12 and 15%

No I'm Jose

Congrats Jose. Now go to the nearest Army recruiter and sign up.

It's the only way you'll ever have true respect from whites

Garcia?

>goddamn shitskins ruining my life! mom where are my pop tarts!

SAD

Guys, he might be Jose.

Jose Uribe-Mendoza Arellano

Cucks and probably not white

WE

You have to go back, retard.

Don't come here Pendejo. We don't need any more of you, especially in Commiefornia, you spic.

You're the kind of faggot whose posts reek of divide-and-conquer bait like CTR was posting until election day.

You reek of shitskin. Fuck off were full, we don't need anymore spics.

Welcome Joe. Now buy a gun and help us fight the commies.

As sad as I am that whites are declining as a population group, the distress this gives to """"""""""People"""""""""" like you gives me at least some recompense.

I think he just wants a (You)

Go back to your shitholes and stop turning the US into the same shithole.

You still have to pay for the wall though. You're getting back charged. Welcome to America.

I can't wait to fuck your wife and have little a bunch of little Jose's and Maria's running around

Bet my family has lived here longer than yours.

Stay mad that Jose here is legally the same as you.

So let me get this straight, you filled out N400 application right? Then went in, took the test, wrote some words down, passed background checks, then a few months later you went to oath and became citizen right?

Your name is John now. Here's your card.

Pic related.

Uh huh

I doubt it and even if that were true, that makes you a really big faggot.

As long as he votes the right people into office, maintains western culture and appreciates it, and assimilates, I don't give a shit if he's from the world's asshole.

You're really bothered.

>borntocuck

Is that what your wife's son told you? These people will always vote Dem and their kids even more so, you're retarded.

LEAFE

>pic related it's you

Congrats.

In a nutshell. I was hospitalized for 2 months during the process and basically had to do everything all over again. It took me 9 months total to gain citizenship

Why are you so mad

So CTR has been using divide and conquer tatics on here recently? I thought there had simply been an influx of stormcucks onto Sup Forums ever since Trump got elected. Did not expect everyone to be so welcoming to this goy.

Makes no difference to me though, I'm a legal spic and I mostly come here for news and the latest happenings.

This desu. Hovering between irony and complete mental retardation

well vato, if you did it legit way, sounds like it, then congrats. For the rest of you maricons who got that shit automatically because it was your birth right, people like us know more about this country now than a lot.

Not an argument.

Your countrymen and country are shit and you know it, or else you wouldn't have come to the US.

We have too many immigrants and they suck. They all vote left and are against firearms, overwhelmingly.

What is CTR?
Gracias

Can you show passport already instead of a state issued ID?

Congratulations! Welcome to the greatest country on Earth. If you work hard I'm sure you'll go far.

Cuck