Why don't we just like fucking nuke them?

Other urls found in this thread:

ftmdaily.com/preparing-for-the-collapse-of-the-petrodollar-system-part-1/
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/turkey-child-rape-protest-thousands-law-men-freed-marry-victim-istanbul-ankara-izmir-akp-erdogan-a7428166.html
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/bush-god-told-me-to-invade-iraq-6262644.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

you might not know this, because you're a retard, but they are your 'allies'

Quite pointless because you left Israel out of your nuking list

but this is the problem

Is it? It's allowed you to spend beyond your means for 40 years while expanding your military industrial complex

We have more oil than the Saudis

>spend beyond our means for 40 yeas and have our military cucked by the saudis

yeah, id say thats been a big fucking problem

Perhaps, oil comes in many forms. The difference is that the world is not demanding america's oil. Middle eastern oil, that's another story.

Have you ever wondered why the fed can continue to print so much, yet inflation in the homeland doesn't rise at the same rate? Why are foreigners so dependent on the American markets? Is it for your product? Or your dollar. think about it

>Iraq
>Iran
>Syria
>Saudi Arabia

>all were regional superpowers and shared borders so close to each other

Fuck shit is real. Imagine if those dumb fucks actually allied. Israel wouldn't be here today. Truly outplayed the bunch of dumb fucks

And nuking saudi arabia fixes this problem? Step it up, Ameribros.

Yes, everyone knows about the Petrol dollar but the Saudis aren't nearly as important in that equation as they'd like to think.

american education stupit burger where else would we be getting our oil?

No we don't; they have 270 billion barrels that is only ~20 feet underground. American/Canadian oil is much deeper which drives up the costs to drill it. Saudis can do it for way cheaper.

Fracking has solved that issue

They don't, USA does. You are the middle man in this exchange. If everyone must exchange their currency for dollars before buying saudi oil, global demand for USD is artificially high. Giving you the permission to print money, keeping your economy up, and inflating your asset prices. This is critical, because foreign countries must hold dollars to do business with the middle east. If they were to switch to another currency, all those dollars come back to the USA, causing MASSIVE inflation on asset prices, and wages would NOT come up fast enough. You would be completely fucked.

Just because everyone "knows" about petrodollar doesn't mean they understand it.

here is a good place to start:
ftmdaily.com/preparing-for-the-collapse-of-the-petrodollar-system-part-1/

americans don't realize how much of a calamity it would be if the petrodollar collapsed

>And nuking saudi arabia fixes this problem

No. But firing everyone in the white house for running a campaign with Saudi money is a start

it might be the greatest geopolitical strategy in history

That's what the US and Israel do. They foment conflict in the region so that countries become dependent on the US' protection and assistance. What they ask in return is that their oil be sold in USD. I really wish all Americans would be aware of the petro-dollar scheme. It's what allows your country to spend and import so much. And arguably it's not even a good thing for your own citizens (lower wages, workers have no power). But it allows the US more control on the world's financial system.

And whats fascinating is USA provides protections from all of OPEC's enemies, including israel, while simultaneously providing israel with weapons of their own... this is just like during the revolution when the bankers financed both sides of the war...

you moron
we the west need to pleas daddy saudi
because they give us the oil cum shot

Ever heard of the Safari Club?

Who is an enemy of israel that Murrika protects?

Conventional invasion would work. Gotta get that oil!

because your cause a huge, unnecessary war against the neighboring countries, prove to the world how corrupt america truly is, and be outcast by the world.

plus you need a country to have muslims practice islam, doesnt help that you created refugees moving to the west now does it?

I can't wait for Trump to unveil Saudi Arabia's involvement in 9/11 and to declare war on those mudshits.

There will never be a time in history when dropping a nuke on another country of our fellow man is necessary

Fracking has extreme opposition because of potential environmental damage

If Trump is really going to reindustrialize the US, it wouldn't have such a huge trade imbalance and the scheme wouldn't be necessary for their immediate survival. I guess it would still be trouble if people dumped their USD reserves too fast. And they'll want to remain the reserve currency of the world anyway. I really wonder how Trump will affect all of this. He says he wants to strengthen the military significantly. Maybe the US will switch to more overt imperialism instead of financial shenanigans which causes so many domestic problems.

Personally I'd like the Arabian Sea and Dead Sea be on vast ass ocean. Bomb that entire region off the face of this planet

Hey sand nig why didn't your shit little country unite with Syria and Egypt to drive out Israel you cuck fuck

Why aren't you uniting with Iran to kick our Israel you cuck fuck?

Do you know that once your oil dries up you're next? Gaddafi warned your shit country

Definite regime change needed.

For too long, they've been a destabilising force in the region, and the West (starting with us, the British) has tolerated them for too long -- simply to ensure a steady, constant, supply of oil.

But at root, they are bat shit crazy. Spreading hardline Islam around the world, funding ISIS and their ilk -- when their elite is a set of party boys!

saudi arabia

I have to say, since learning more about the petrodollar I am really confused about Trump's strategy. I see everything in a different light now, very confusing how US would shift out of its current strategy

Because they are circumcised just like you. You guys are bros 4life.

We need to speed up global warming so the slimes would fry. Hopefully Trump will pull out the USA from all the jewish climate accords.

Saudi Arabia isn't an enemy of Israel. Saudi Arabia recently asked Israel for help if I recall following Trump's election

good. let Isreal handle it.

>Saudi
>Allying with Iraq, Iran or Syria

If anything, Israel would ally with Saudi Arabia temporarily.

#NukeIsrael

I don't mean to be rude, but you should know that one of the most important rules about strategic resources is "get the ones that are in other countries before yours". It's like geopolitical textbook.

Because this way you'll still have your resources at the end while they're depleted in other countries. And if you are at war with one of these countries later you'll have an edge on it.

i never understood why americans are so obsessed with nuking or going to war against other countries they dont like...

The US should provide Nuke to Iran

Because Pakistan already have nukes, and their nuclear program have extremely close ties to Saudi Arabia.

Because they provide most of the child slaves that are consumed by the elite.

Good goy, we need more war crimes. But calling us out would be anti-semitic!

Americans dont want war. We've been at war in all but 20 years since our inception. We are war weary but have zero say on who our government goes to war with

and now you do?

wrong

That's what's happening at this very minute, and the reason why Israel hasn't gone into Syria to destroy ISIS themselves.

ISIS is a Saudi op to take out Assad. The Saudi foreign minister claimed he could shut them off like a tap once they've served their purpose.

!

!

I doubt that. But if you have a source I'd read it

R A R E
A
R
E

We could say the same thing about you except with flying planes into buildings.

They're your greatest ally.

Because they keep Iran in standoff mode, have close ties to Pakistan which prevents an escalation between Pakistan and India, and they prevent Russia from becoming the sole gas station or Europe. We don't have a real alliance, we just recognize that they are geopolitically convenient and prevent certain situations from escalating.

Because as much as we hate them, that's still holy land my brother

Bush propaganda, if you know saudi culture, you would know were too lazy to go learn how to fly a plane and then crash into a building....

Match the colours faggot

stop funding international terrorism and you wouldn't be so hated

petrodollar

if i had only 1 recreational nuke i would glass the kaaba

>you would know were too lazy to go learn how to fly a plane and then crash into a building....
Your Emirati cousins are just like you and half of all they do is fly planes. We're on to you, Abdul.

even if this was true, the west will still find any reason to hate us, being muslims, being the worlds supplier of Oil, our skin color, im sure there is more im missing that the west hates us for

The kaaba doesn't have any glass.

Praise Kek Primordial God of Chaos and your will become True

well duh it wasn't actual saudis that committed suicide but u contributed tons of resources to the mossad operation

The US is propping up Saudi Arabia just to pull the chair out from under them. It won't exist in 20 years

are you really playing the victim now? poor saudi :(
We honesty hate you for exporting your cancerous ideology and funding terorism.
I don't hate iran for instance who keep to themselves unlike your goverment

The US absolutely needs SA leverage in OPEC

What they do not necessarily need is the current crop of bastards that are ruling SA

Pull a Libya, but instead of topppling the corrupt leader and then fucking off somewhere to pat yourselves on the back for being such effective world police while the country dissolves into anarchy, don't do that, finish the job, and put some friendly, reasonable people in charge. You can actually be the world police you want so badly to be instead of a blundering liability that everyone hates. Do it, America. Kill the House of Saud. Save the world.

>playing the victim

im stating the obvious, it really doesnt matter what we do, we have been hated for years.

WHAT IS THAT WHAT IS THAT?

It's called the petrodollar and it's the basis of American hegemony

Yeah not really, look at iran like ive said, they insane aswell but they dont export it to my backyard (like bombing the metro my sister takes everyday,thanks for that)

>be Greek
>work in shipping, our biggest industry

>"Why don't we put tariffs on fucking everything that comes out of China"
>"Why don't we tax coal until it dies a painful death"
>"Why don't we just arbitrarily ban all oil production in the Arctic"
>"Why don't we require all ships calling between US ports be made in America, manned by Americans and fly the US flag"
>"Why don't we just nuke the world's biggest producer and exporter of oil"

Why can't you people just leave us fucking alone already REEEEEEEEEEE

You are hated because you are backwards animals and you corrupt everywhere you go. Your culture is based on selfishness, greed, violence and deceit. You love backstabbing, stepping on other people and then playing the victim card. You are always "victims" but the moment you gain power you make life miserable for everybody else. You have no respect for other people, cultures and nature

I'm no racist by any means BUT man world would be a much better place if you were to be nuked

KYS U FILTHY AR*B
Y
S

U

F
I
L
T
H
Y

A
R
B

I know and it collapsing is honestly the only way to save Western civilization

>a roach

Die mudslime loving subhuman.
American Reich now bitch

i would rather being roach than goat fucker baby raper people bomber fucking idiot arab that their womans and girls get cucked when they get vacation on other nations. CHECKs.

thats because their fighting with us right now, im sure they would attack you if they saw potential

your opinion is still discarded, thanks for playing.

no problem. anytime.

some of us do and want it. gimme sustainable rural life back fuck this centralized overtaxed over regulated sjw monstrosity

doesn' t change that right now your country is funding wahhabi wackos now does it?

Wahabism is cancer and the number one fuel for terrorism

>goat fucker baby raper

Nigger you are a baby raper

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/turkey-child-rape-protest-thousands-law-men-freed-marry-victim-istanbul-ankara-izmir-akp-erdogan-a7428166.html

Says fithy turk

Nobody gave a shit about you until you started deliberately fucking up the world

punish turk,a turk denied his roach

IT's because we're at war with a whole bunch of different groups, and we have all the power in the world but we're not allowed to use it for bullshit reasons. So we like to fantasize about what we could do if we actually went all out.

>now

Wahhabism has been funded for years, its only recently the royal family is cutting their budget very hard which the local saudis are extremely happy with.

>number one fuel for terrorism

you sure? not political reasons, wealth, or other reasons that religion is used as a means to gain power? like how bush decided to invade Iraq because god told him so?

the middle east has always been shown with a negative lens by western news outlets and media.

> until you started deliberately fucking up the world

were just a scapegoat for any problems under the scope of islam whenever anything negative happens. you will hardly ever hear all the shit america or europe pull for political power, and you wonder why people revolt against you.

>you sure? not political reasons, wealth, or other reasons that religion is used as a means to gain power?

Wahabism provides the theological justification of terrorists activities and brainwashes kids to think like that.

>like how bush decided to invade Iraq because god told him so?
>dune coons believe this

He invaded Iraq because he didn't want a powerful secular nation to exist in the Middle East and be in control of a good portion of the world's oil.

>were just a scapegoat

No, you literally are guilty of crimes against humanity. You're the world's largesta arms importer but your armed forces number only 250,000 personnel and you're not at war with anyone, where are those arms going? Right into the hands of salafist and wahhabist extremists abroad to further your agenda against Shi'a. You're shitting in the well because the idea of anything but Sunni supremacy under Shari'a is abhorrent to you. You shit all over the Middle East because it contains people who believe differently to you.

I don't know what you mean by the rest of your post, there was no Western Spring, no one's trying to violently depose mainstream Western governments for being cunts that deny basic human rights.

atheist communist revolution in saudi arabia when?

>like how bush decided to invade Iraq because god told him so?
>dune coons believe this

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/bush-god-told-me-to-invade-iraq-6262644.html

keep dodging

>No, you literally are guilty of crimes against humanity.

and the US and some parts of europe isnt? who do you think manufacture those arms huh? and who do you think also supply arms to groups you just named for political gain? you cant take the moral high ground here and play innocent either, friend.

>You're shitting in the well because the idea of anything but Sunni supremacy under Shari'a is abhorrent to you.

we are not implementing sharia entirely, its modified. our "agenda" is to not get taken over by Iran, just like how America meddled in South American's affairs after WW2 onward.

>I don't know what you mean by the rest of your post, there was no Western Spring, no one's trying to violently depose mainstream Western governments for being cunts that deny basic human rights.

not surpised in the least, failed attempt to even explain to you, so i wouldnt even bother arguing with you.

dont know about communism in saudi, but i do know that atheism has been gaining traction here due to the recent internal conflicts and social media

>believing that was his real reasoning

Good goy

Also
>keep dodging

you seem educated and intelligent, why do you not support overthrowing the saudi royal family? They fuck russian prostitutes, smuggle drugs, and treat their people like shit under wahabist islam.

The people on this board don't hate saudis, just the saudi ruling family, all 9999 of them