NATIONAL POLL FAIL

Here's what I dont get. Sup Forums nonstop cited the LA Times poll as evidence that Trump was going to win.

Now, Trump has won, but goes down in history with four other retards as people who were rejected by the majority of the voting country. Sup Forums says: Nobody should give a shit about the popular vote. It means nothing.

Sup Forums is right, it means nothing legally. But it indicates the opinion of the country, and rarely does it deviate.

So if Sup Forums never gave a shit about the Popular Vote, then why you constantly cite the LA Times poll? National Polls=Popular vote.

>pro-tip: because you're fucking hypocrites and the majority of the country hates you.
>also the poll was wrong. Clinton lost, despite being +1 over Trump.

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/usa/367431-doomsday-plane-circles-denver/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First week on Sup Forums eh? Most people here don't even believe in democracy

There is zero doubt in my mind that illegals voted in favor of Hillary. You need only a drivers liscense to vote in California and they provide driver's liscenses to illegals. There's also the comments obama made basically telling them to vote.

He won the popular vote in enough states

Democracy is retarded. It's just tyranny of the masses. Inalienable truths and natural rights all the way nigga.

We won, get over it

The LA times poll was still closer than any of the other polls because the popular vote was dead even, with Hillary barely edging out a 1% lead. Why do you pretend she won the popular vote by like 10% or something?

>country hates you
>won the popular vote in more states than hillary

Ayy lmao

>So if Sup Forums never gave a shit about the Popular Vote, then why you constantly cite the LA Times poll? National Polls=Popular vote.

the popular vote in a state wins that state, so of course the popular vote is important.

Potato Nigger is right. Democracy is garbage.

Reminder that Hillary Clinton lost the election and no amount of crying will ever change that.

>rt.com/usa/367431-doomsday-plane-circles-denver/
>Popular vote
Doesnt count when dead people and illegals vote senpai.

Isn't the electoral college directly referenced in the constitution? I don't support defying anything written in the constitution.

Thats not what is being said. The national polls measure the popular vote in all states. If the popular vote never mattered to Sup Forums then why were they citing the LA Times poll nonstop?

The popular vote usually determines the president.

She’s on track to win +2 million, Trump is 1% behind and counting. Its not "dead even". Largest popular votr win/loss in history.

>most people hate us

Tell me something new!

didn't even read this thread, but Trump obviously won the popular vote. I haven't seen any 'real evidence' evidence to suggest otherwise.

Someone needs to figure out what State margins put Hillary over the top.

For example: If the majority of her 2 mil population vote lead came from California, then their argument loses its appeal. And it makes it easier to make the case that illegals voted for her.

If her vote wins were more evenly spread out across the blue States then they have a """"""better"""""" argument.

>Running up the score in California by 3.5million butthurt Mexicans
>majority of the country hates you
pick one

The IBD poll was the most accurate, with Trump +1 in 4-way and Clinton +2 in 2-way (or +2 and +1, can't remember).

3 Million illegals

It is meaningless in the context of the system. If it was about popular vote then the candidates would change the way they do the campaings and voters would also act differently, so the results would be totally different.

No they wouldn't be. People in blue states hate Trump.

1% is dead even.

Pol doesn't "say" what you want it to say shill; if you care so much about the popular vote then by all means let's have a thorough audit with attention to fraud and illegal voting.

Yes and in blue states republicans don't even bother voting because of the system.

There are millions of republicans in california that don't bother to vote because of the way the EC works.

Trump would have absolutely crushed Hillary if the popular vote were to decide the election and he had campaigned accordingly.

>But it indicates the opinion of the country

it indicates how many beaners the democrats bussed in on the west cost

>Sup Forums
>believing that democracy is a good system of governance
You're on the wrong board kiddo. Try reddit.

That's cowardice, If anything people should want to vote even harder if they live in an opposing state.

>i'm a failure who cant take responsibility for myself so i want a daddy-figure to make decisions for me

closet faggot detected. pic related.

Why is it even relevant to care about the popular vote in the context of an election framed around the electoral college?

This seriously skews the final numbers. People in solid, high populous states aren't even going to bother turning out. And it isn't transitive across parties because Democrat strongholds like California and NYC are very urban, very high population and like 70% blue, margins much higher than the "solid red" states outside of a few literally who's like West Virginia.

And the deregulation of Voter ID is a big idea now, in my mind. Look at how quickly Wisconsin shifted after they started vetting people. Who knows how fucky the shit is in California.

Actually a lot of people didnt think he would win here even though we really wanted him to.

1 illegals voting
2 other voter fraud (dead people etc.)

the fact that clinton conceded so fast and without any sort of calls for recounts means there was MASSIVE fraud going on

look back to 2000 and al gore, what a shitshow they made back then, yet now they suddenly just give up and say gg to donal trump aka literally hitler?

DNC knew that if they didn't just accept the results all their voter fraud would be exposed

wouldn't even be surprised if the real numbers match up perfectly with the la times tracker

When can we lynch Milo before he stabs us all in the back?
Just so he can end on a high note.

IBD was the most accurate. Had Clinton +1 which is exactly what happened

NY here
Love trump

And how many of those votes are coming from sanctuary cities where illegals are allowed and literally encouraged to vote

If anything its the other way around. Democrats in blue states dont vote because its already blue. Republicans vote to get seats in the legislature

>IMPLYING HILTARDS WOULD NOT BE CELEBRATING THE ELECTORAL IF HILARY HAD WON THAT WAY AND LOST THE POPULAR?

holy shit shit shit fuck.

you got blown the fuck out, heh... sorry pal

If you're illegal, you cannot vote. That requires registration, which cannot be done without a SSN. Without registration, your name isnt on the roll sheet and therefore you cannot vote.

Fuck off with your InfoWars fanfiction

You don't think illegal immigrants have false documents? They don't get drivers licenses?

You are naive.

Why not just standardize the voting requirements then?
If it's all the same, why not?

I still fail to see how 5 or 6 disgustingly liberal cities indicates the "opinion of the country."

>John Patterson the American citizen dies
>Illegal comes in
>Says his name is John Patterson
Votes Clinton

Man illegals must be really eager to vote in your delusional world

How is it this easy to spot Shills? I thought you guys were at least decent

Because thats where the majority of America lives. Right wingers have this delusion when citing counties that all counties have the same population density, its not even close

You can keep saying delusional all you fucking want and it won't change a thing. Someone promising more benefits from the state and full citizenship is pretty appealing if you ask me.

Nobody says this. Jesus Christ Shill.

So they did it to the tune of 3 million? And the illegals know who died and are in the register still. Yeah right.

When if they don't they would get thrown out like the shitstains they are?

She didn't even win the popular vote, though, since 3,000,000 illegals voted.

MUH STATE LAWS when it benefits them. However, transgender bathroom rights MUST be a federal decision.

So then why point out counties at all? If you're wondering why those counties matter its because thats where people live.

Stop wondering stupid things if you already know this.

It's called organization jackass.

nobody cares you butthurt loser, trump won

I never pointed out counties. You know each post has a user id? You must be new here.

No one asked for my Id when I voted in ca and the guy I talked to barely spoke English

I wish you guys would riot a little harder so we can go in and crack your skulls

I'm tripping balls pol is hilarious

I used to think he was just being cute with that quote about democracy. But really...

>I want this guy to have an opinion with weight.

Buddy I live in a red county in California and no one asked to see my ID when I voted

Im all for it. Ignoring the fact that there are no voter requirements that permit illegals to vote.

Federalize the election, im down for it.It'll hurt Republicans though with more people voting.

Because your name and address is on the register, retard.

>trusting polls
>ever

What we've learned this election is that google search statistics and who's Halloween mask sold the most will determine who's going to win the general election.

As well as comments on the podesta emails requesting to make sure that non citizens with drivers licenses could vote

What's stopping people from voting for their neighbor ?

I've literally never heard that from anyone.

These modern elections prove more and more that we should barely even have a federal government.

Its called fiction, dumbass.

So what, though? The difference of a few percent either faked or fraudulent or even honest results in a shift where some huge chunk of the population feels like it's living under occupation.

An honest democracy is barely more just than a crooked one.

>RODRIGUEZ: Many of the millennials, Dreamers, undocumented citizens — and I call them citizens because they contribute to this country — are fearful of voting. So if I vote, will immigration know where I live? Will they come for my family and deport us?
>OBAMA: Not true. And the reason is, first of all, when you vote, you are a citizen yourself. And there is not a situation where the voting rolls somehow are transferred over and people start investigating, et cetera. The sanctity of the vote is strictly confidential

>California completely brainwashed by the hollywood echo chamber.

>Probably millions of illegals voting

>Votes being flipped from Trump to Hillary as revealed by Bev Harris

>DNC bussing people around to vote in different counties

This wasnt a one person one vote election

Implying people would actually get off their dumb assess and vote

>illegals vote
>dead people vote
>It's funny how everyone mysteriously becomes a democrat after they die
How long are you going to keep this up, OP? You lost, your movement is dead and will never be as strong as it was before. Just accept it. You're only embarrassing yourself at this point. And just a reminder that your movement will go down as the most hated and cancerous ideology in human history. People in the future will be in awe that people like you existed. It's time to stop.

Watch that +1 go to -3 once the wall and deportation force go into full effect

Now, about margin of error and the polls that had Hillary up by +11...

You have to factor in the people that didn't vote then too if you're going to count popular as the true indicator. My registration didn't take and as a result I didn't vote but I would have voted for Trump and I live in a red state. Probably quite a few people in the red states like trump and just didn't vote because they didn't have to. We must count those too.

>whats stopping this ridiculous hypothetical
If theres fraud, and the neighbor contests this, the vote can be voided. Thats where your id comes in

Which is why the DNC registers millions of dead people.
It's also extremely easy to just say you're someone who never votes

But you'd be taking responsibility for other people's decisions

>majority of the voting country

A very slim majority. We are a Republic, and the majority of the states and land mass of the US voted for Trump by a sizeable margin.

Pic related.

You mean thats where a majority of immigrants migrate to. The blue counties and states that dont check for ID and encourage bussing.

Also a person from a city like NYC has terrible perspective on the country overall. They would think industry states werent losing jobs because they cant see past their front door.

not just illegals.

Wisconsin had "300,000 voters turned away from that tyrannical new voter ID law!!!" and gee, guess what, it finally voted Red this election.

People in liberal next-door, Illinois were furious, of course, that Wisconsin oddly didn't follow their vote again.

If 300,000 fraud votes are par-for-the-course in fuggin WISCONSIN, just imagine what it looks like in California.

>Why thinking Hillary winning the popular vote means anything, is retarded.

If people knew that this election would be determined by poplar votes, instead of electoral votes. The results WOULD have been different.
If you live in a state, that you know will not swing red or blue, you know that your vote is not that important. Meaning, many stayed at home because they didn't care to waste time voting in an already confirmed red or blue state.

The popular vote, is then, just meaningless and would be entirely different if the system was different. Retards need to stop brining it up.

>1 post by this ID

How typical

Hillary was also rejected by the majority

Enlightened despotism NAO!

subtract 3M illegals who voted for clinton - la times is legit my low IQ friend

trump won despite it being rigged, let that sink in.

Right, the majority of meaningless, sparse land with arbitrarily drawn lines voted for Trump. The part of the country that everyone wants to live in voted for Clinton

>But it indicates the opinion of the country, and rarely does it deviate.

Yes this country was unified for hillary because she had 51% of the vote after millions of illegals voted along with other types of voter fraud

The only reason she won the popular vote is because roughly 2-3 million illegals voted

Wasn't there something like 3 million non-citizen votes?

I switched i.p's, im right here talking to you, fag.

>stop bringing up harmful stats
Whatever.
The electoral college suppresses blue votes.

/thread