We are not memeing this guy into office. He is not a based black man. There is no such thing

We are not memeing this guy into office. He is not a based black man. There is no such thing.

Why do whites intentionally court the favor of minorities? You will not ever be accepted so stop.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_Jtpf8N5IDE
youtube.com/watch?v=oU7rqB9E_0M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

nah, he's based and woke. Deal with it.

Whitey can't help himself. He's been taught for the last 60 years that having one black kid in the toy commercial is super duper cool!

so woke

He's not worthy of meme magic.

Saying MAGA once doesn't mean shit.

If he's on our side he'll do more to prove it.

Hillary get out

>skin color is a correlating factor for lulz

My scientific calculations disagree.

YAH KID DAT NIGGAH IS BASED I MEEN BLAK MAN IS BASED YO F A M SHEEEITTT MUH WITE BOI PUSSEE IS MAD WET IS URS2 NIGGAH

Of course we won't. Kanye is a living joke. Pol is a conservative board, we wouldn't destroy what it means to be redpilled. We will pick a brutally honest, radical and real conservative

Rappers love Trump and eventually you'll see more hanging with him.

fpbp

Is he circumcised?

This. Fuck him and his "livin' in a white mans world" shit.

Whiney, big headed cunt.

>pol is a conservative board

This is all a ploy to get into office. He thinks that Trump opened up the possibility for a celebrity to become president. But there's no way that this guy could appeal to most of the states.

>Why do whites intentionally court the favor of minorities?
it's less that, and more some nigger is finally saying something good, so maybe we should provide positive feedback.

Like you would an animal, to domesticate him.

This is the face of neo/pol/

baka. We are operating on +1D chess now. He is there to destroy the dems and ensure that trump/pence can continue on without resistance

>But there's no way that this guy could appeal to most of the states.
They said the same thing about Trump.

kanye is possessed by Kek, he is going full rando chaos mode

>mfw Jews running in circles frantically because they can't call Kanye racist for hating Google.

youtube.com/watch?v=_Jtpf8N5IDE

white people are cucks...

>openly triggers lefty retards
>not based
Jamal, please....
go back to Africa

Wow. That's really horrible. I can only imagine how low you wear your pants, how faggy your cap looks and how bad ass you think you are when riding in your Mazda blasting those PHAT ass rhymes.

Right gangsta?

>cherry picking

>Face it, Jerome get more time than Brandon

what did he mean by this

Fuck Kanye he made TSwift cry I will never forgive him

queen did have some wack songs, but I thought liar was funny.

youtube.com/watch?v=oU7rqB9E_0M

>implying there will be any niggers left by the next election cycle.

Ya'll gon git kilt!

One dinner for 4 has been deposited into your chicken account

Roger that #not another nig president

You're waifu a shit

For now I let my leaf blower idle. 10/10

If you want to meme a nigger into the office be my guest. Not sure if kek would support.

We just got Trump in to fix things now you all want to nigger it all up again.

He's going to turn on Trump in a week. Save yourself the disappointment and stop memeing him at all.

You don't tell me what to do.

I understand that most Sup Forumsacks only listen to autistic natsoc metal but this is a good example of how Kanye is among the most talented musicians of this generation

This meme magic shit has gone too far.

Trumps accomplishments prior to the election, and his words, made him appeal to America. Kanye hasn't done shit.

This

To use pro kanye meme magic you've got to be in the right board, and it's affiliates.

He is retarded and only splutters incoherent bullshit without any sense nor is it redpilled.

Stop forcing this Kayne is our guy meme.

yeah you are actually

getting trump re eelected would be solid meme magic, but getting two DIFFERENT meme candidates elected back to back would be an achievement

He could be a based black man, there is such a thing, he just isn't president material. Most people aren't.

But what did he say about Taylor Swift?

Kanye doesn't have the intelligence to become president. Trump comments may appear stupid or childish on the face but there's always reasoning behind them.

I'm still unsure as to wtf this guy said that everyone's going crazy about. Can anyone give me a general summary?

Kanye is /ourguy. Just not president