Abortion: Red Pilled AF tbh fam

Why doesn't Sup Forums support abortion?

It's basically the ultimate red pill.

Think about it
>Humanity is basically the parasite of the world.
>Less people = more food & resources
>Majority of people who get abortions are degenerates, niggers, & leftcucks
>Literally a form of legalized genocide that purges inferior races, which they seek out on their own free will
>Pope thinks abortion is based
>If abortion is made illegal, there would be a uncontrollable surge in niggers, which means urban areas would become a degenerative cesspool.
>(((Religion))) is for jew slaves who are incapable of critical thinking, thus making your moral objectivity irrelevant.
>Caring about a fetus that would grow up to drain more tax dollars in the form of social programs is counter intuitive and downright autistic

In conclusion, opposing abortion makes you a lvl 99 blue pilled cuck.

Other urls found in this thread:

news.harvard.edu/gazette/story/2014/01/researchers-create-embryonic-stem-cells-without-embryo/
strawpoll.me/11702944
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joke
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_War_of_the_Worlds_(radio_drama)#Public_reaction
telegraph.co.uk/radio/what-to-listen-to/the-war-of-the-worlds-panic-was-a-myth/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Why doesn't Sup Forums support abortion?
it's murder, nothing in your meme arrows changes that fact.

>Sup Forums is one person

I support dead nigger babies.

Outlawing abortion starts a demographic timer that will eventually result in blacks being the majority in southern states.

I support abortion up to the age of 30.

>implying murder is always wrong

Stay blue pilled cuck.

>niggers and liberals will move out of the glorious south if it's put to the states
nice!

Might as well create gas chambers to remove people we dont like.

murder IS always wrong by definition, if it's right then it's not murder.
intentionally killing an innocent child is never right.

There is literally nothing wrong with abortion.

I read in some pop-econ book that its legalization reduced crime rates. What it actually did was to curb minority births.

Wanting the government to tell people what to do with their own bodies is liberal cuck-tier. I get it, the fetus has the potential for life, but calling it "murder" is asinine.

Pro choice reporting in, fuck the left

We need to pay nigs for their fetuses so we can get stem cell going

Win win

:^)

>the fetus has the potential for life
you're confusing your own position.

it is a life, a distinct human life, biologically from the moment of conception.

what you're trying to throw in is "personhood."

because christianity is not degenerate.

Good goy abort white babies

>blacks are genetically inferior
>so let's harvest black fetuses for stem cells

Unbridled cynicism and nihilism =/= red pilled

My (dead) nigga

how the fuck do you know if it's innocent or not? what if it grew up to be Hillary Clinton? People have been murdering each other since the beginning of time. It's not a fucking child, it's a bunch of cells floating around. If you're so against it, open a farm and adopt them all. Otherwise, you're turning a blind eye to the problem & are just as guilty as the women getting them.

>we need fetuses for stem cells
keep up with the times, that's not true anymore.

news.harvard.edu/gazette/story/2014/01/researchers-create-embryonic-stem-cells-without-embryo/

i dont think abortion should be banned but the pope should be fucking hung

>flag
>post

Abortion threads just draw all the pro life idiots to them. Most of pol agrees with abortion thus won't bother replying to this thread because they are made so often.

Hello.

I'd like to put forward the argument that a human being's innate value in that it is a sapient self-aware organism in the present.

Not simply in that it is alive.

We kill things all the time after all.

A Fetus objectively has no consciousness besides basic autonomic function; hell, newborn children don't even pass the Mirror Test for self-awareness.

The basic fact of the matter is also that we are running out of natural resources, and need to not only champion abortion at home, but abroad if our current civilised epoch is to survive the century.

If skyrocketing population growth in Africa and Asia persists we'll be locked into a die-off as we struggle to feed our burgeoning populations, and war will ensue, further hastening our decline.

That would be the only and inevitable result of a global moratorium on abortion.

For this reason, I believe the most pragmatic, and in the end, ethically justifiable stance is to fight for abortion tooth and nail.

Real present sapient life, and the continuation of civilisation are worth more than any number of dead non-sapient proto-humans.

>Pope thinks abortion is based.

I think that's an oversimplification.

I do support abortion for all those reasons

But it IS morally wrong and it IS the taking of human life

>how the fuck do you know if it's innocent or not?
>what if it grew up to be Hillary Clinton?
it IS innocent, it has the potential for being a hillary clinton, sure.
but until it does become a hillary clinton that doesn't factor in as we have no way of knowing that it will for sure.

>it's a bunch of cells
you're a bunch of cells, look at how you have to attempt to dehumanize the child in order to justify your position.
that should throw up a red flag immediately.

>I'll support it because it suits me.

This is dumb. Killing grown people also would lead to the same results you stated above, does that mean we should do it?

>To kill a nigger you gotta wait for it come out of a cunt

If you're not ready to support a child then get an abortion, I don't give a shit.

Your country has the death penalty for thinking living humans.

An unwanted fetus is little different to a tumour in the beginning, save for that it metamorphoses into something worse; an unwanted person.

And unwanted persons become hateful and resentful of their position.

Yes.

I do support abortion, just not when it's funded by tax payers.

>functionalist view of personhood
a child isn't self aware until it's around 6 years old, surely you have the humanity to realize bashing a toddlers head in because you no longer want it is fucked up, and any line drawn between conception and the age of self-awareness would be completely arbitrary.

I support abortion for Mexico
>Orphanages take away a lot of money
>Most orphans end up as criminals
>Only stupid people and rape victims want to get an abortion anyways
>Less stupid people
>Less kids in the streets
But make it clear that it is a necessary evil, but an evil none the less. And make it a bureaucratic nightmare while the state makes contraceptives cheaper. Basically the state will give you no problems if you avoid getting pregnant in the first place, but will fuck you up for good if you have a child that you can't afford or abandon it

Personally, I am pro life, meaning I would never get an abortion as I see it to be immoral. Besides if you are not a degenerate, or at least responsible, you shouldn't ever need to get an abortion. However, politically I am pro choice for the reasons stated above. Women that get abortions are most likely uneducated, poor, a minority, promiscuous, or a combination. If you are irresponsible enough to get pregnant when birth control is so readily available, sometimes free, you should not be able to have a child. Honestly, obviously this would never happen, but if when a girl got an abortion she was sterilized it would help alleviate a lot of societal problems.

That's a totat lie based on complete ignorance of how a fetus behaves. You can't communicate with it, so you assume it's a tumor. A wallaby fetus CLIMBS up it's mothers fur into its pouch. That's a set of coordinated behaviors that proves it can conceptualize its experience.

>a child is just a tumour
still trying to dehumanize it. sad.

>Your country has the death penalty for thinking living humans.
who are found guilty beyond a reasonable doubt by their peers in a court of law.
an innocent child isn't the same thing as a serial rapist. (why do i even have to point this out? you people are so deranged.)

I think sterilization should be mandated if you have an IQ less than 120. If its less than 90 you get executed. We need to make some changes around here. Once we get interstellar travel and terraformimg we can worry about stupid bullshit.

lel, all of you are blue-pilled as fuck

the real question here is:

"what happens with all the dead fetuses?"

go look for the answer to that and open your eyes

If abortion was allowed by everyone and religion, my grandfather would have not been born and in turn me.

And I happen to like my grandfather and myself.

Who gives a fuck?

Why does the sanctity of human life suddenly changed by the person's actions over span for decades? It's just an extension of natural selection. I'm dehumanizing it because it isn't a fucking human. It cannot think, sleep, eat, cry, laugh, shit, piss, or perceive anything. By that logic, every female egg deserves its own set of human rights & every woman that has a miscarriage should be tried for murder.

I am morally against murder of an innocent human being. Even if it's a nigger who will more than likely rape/ steal/ kill I believe everyone deserves a chance. That being said GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW

>sanctity of life
that's not the position i'm arguing from, i'm not a jainist, i just think murdering children is wrong.
again, executing justice on guilty criminals is not the same thing.

>I'm dehumanizing it because it isn't a fucking human.
what is it? a cat? a dog?
biologically it is a living human being.

>gametes are a human life too
why do you people love to go to this strawman?
our position is that life begins at conception, the moment the gametes meet to create a distinct human life.

>every woman that has a miscarriage should be tried for murder
no

You can't apply that logic because a gamete is a single cell. A zygote is a unique organism. retard alert here

this is why you will forever be a cuck, you will spend your life obsessing over non-existent things like "pro-choice" or "pro-life" instead of realizing what the real rea$on$ for abortion are

Don't know how to reformat a FB video. On facebook, look up the following. "Bu mudur? Evet Budur" watch that and tell me you think Abortion is OK. Planned Parenthood is selling aborted Fetus' and Parts to China for Consumption

like, you are paying so somebody can make money out of either:
a) Your unborn baby
or
b) A part of your body that belongs to you

You are the defintion of a cuck, i bet you also fill captchas for free

They should PAY YOU for your fetuses

How does not caring what happens to the fetuses make me a cuck? Abortions are necessary to further our species by making sure stupid trash doesnt breed and cause a strain on the nation. Who profits off the fetuses is of little concern to me.

no that's people like george soros.

food and resources are fine as they are, fat fuck americans could stand to have a diet.

>Majority of people who get abortions are degenerates, niggers, & leftcucks

Black people who have been brainwashed people,degenerates who have been brainwashed into it are people.

George soros and his friends pay for grind dat pussy to play on BET 5 times a day and guess what it has an effect.

>Literally a form of legalized genocide that purges inferior races, which they seek out on their own free will

There is no such thing as inferior races only different races and people who are different from each other. the tension is caused by cultural mores and practices.

white euros are different from white americans for example.

you must be crazy the catholic church is pro life and would definitely support condoms over termination.

>If abortion is made illegal, there would be a uncontrollable surge in niggers, which means urban areas would become a degenerative cesspool.

"niggers" are a product of brainwashing black people over generations to become more stupid and manageable.

there are niggers who are white,asian and native american.

remove chris brown on bet and miley cyrus and half the problem goes away.

>(((Religion))) is for jew slaves who are incapable of critical thinking, thus making your
moral objectivity irrelevant.

what is the point of not using implanon or something, why do you need to kill the baby?

why can't men have a vasectomy or wear condoms?
>Caring about a fetus that would grow up to drain more tax dollars in the form of social programs is counter intuitive and downright autistic

i think welfare funding is vital to black and white communities

In conclusion, opposing abortion makes you a lvl 99 blue pilled cuck.

we aren't all kkk tier stormweenies user

Because you are paying (either directly or tax money) so that a laboratory gets your human tissue for making experiments that will bring big private profits to them

You are enslaved in a categoric discussion when the actual discussion is what real-life process is going on:
>Pay Tax Money > Grow a fetus > Abort it > Give it to laboratory > Laboratory invents X thing > X thing is sold back to you > Laboratory makes huge moneys > You never received a penny for what is either your child or your body parts

Many get sold for tissue

If cannibalism doesn't concern you.. then your moral compass is broken and your input on the morality of Abortion is invalid

Pretty much this

OP you are wrong on everything except that abortion is good.

When abortion is voluntary, it only has advantages. It gives poor people better quality of life because they can't afford it. It keeps stupid people's genes out of the gene pool.

I don't dispute that abortion kills a human being. I posit that I don't give a shit if some slut kills her baby.

That whole "war of the world's sending people into mass hysteria" was not true, because barely anybody was even listening to the broadcast when it aired. That has always been a lie perpetuated by the newspaper-media in order to discredit and vilify radio-media for their "importance" and "irresponsibility".

>murder can be advantageous
agreed, most evil things can, doesn't make it right.

It isn't right to give people the power to choose who lives or dies. No matter how advantageous we think something is, we must uphold some moral standard so we do not slip into degeneracy.

And do they give you a check? Or are there correctly placed bad-cops(Christians with ABORTION=MURDER signs) and good-cops (Pro-abortion activists giving you a hug inside) so that you want to get over it and get the fuck out as quick as possible?

I support abortion, I just don't think I should have to pay for others to get it

All this shit discussion is, is mind manipulation, they don't want you to think calmly and straight cause if you did you would be selling your fetuses/stem-cells instead of giving them for free

holy kek

let's see:

strawpoll.me/11702944

strawpoll.me/11702944

strawpoll.me/11702944

We kill things all the time after all.

>no other than animals to eat people rarely kill living things.

A Fetus objectively has no consciousness besides basic autonomic function; hell, newborn children don't even pass the Mirror Test for self-awareness.

>the difference between killing a life and stopping that life from occuring are simple.

>abortion should not be used as birth contol ideally.

The basic fact of the matter is also that we are running out of natural resources, and need to not only champion abortion at home, but abroad if our current civilised epoch is to survive the century.

People are dying of obesity,A380s are flying around the world and yet prince charles and his eugenicists want to blame plastic bags.

If skyrocketing population growth in Africa and Asia persists we'll be locked into a die-off as we struggle to feed our burgeoning populations, and war will ensue, further hastening our decline.

Western europe is smaller than the land mass of the democratic republic of the congo, there is no way there is not enough land to support life there.

The rich will then pull a muh wildlife needs a 9 million mile exclusion zone so we don't disturb some crested newt.

Mike "Turning Jane Roe into Jane Doe" Pence

>this being a bad thing

What makes it more human than a woman's egg or a sperm cell? Stop trying to humanize it, its sad

if that's your position, that a unique individual human life begins at at the creation of the gametes, then i guess you're pro-life like me and there's really no need to argue with you.

i think it's a retarded indefensible one though, it's not mine.

ITT: think of the children! muh fee-fees!
you're just virtue signalling by calling rational shit "murder", you're not helping with anything but have to exclaim your moral superiority over those who disagree. kys bluepilled cucks

not seeing an argument here.
help me out.

They started with rats, we're still waiting to tey these cells with humans.

Even so, what if your precious white woman got raped and had a meme fetus rotting in her that needed to gutted out? Still no abortion?

Being cucked while widowed sure sounds swell user.

Winston cosplay is on point.

my position in the rape hypothetical of the abortion debate is that the rapist should be killed, not the child, as the child didn't have any thing to do with the crime. put the little niglet up for adoption.

the only exception i'd make to my pro-life stance is if it's a medical certainty that both she and the child will absolutely die unless the child is killed, then i'd see it as morally permissible.
this is very very rare though.

looks like Sup Forums is a pro-life board after all

> t. satan

>5 votes
Special kind of stupid

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joke

data-mine elsewhere
only people dumb enough to do your shit poll are new

Is that a 40 year old man?

the ultimte redpill is realising the whole concept of the redpill is bullshit

You are aware that iq is on average of the population

What?
True, none for you though.
When has he been right about anything?
>(((Religion))) is for jew slaves who are incapable of critical thinking, thus making your moral objectivity irrelevant.
Then why do you care what the pope thinks?
You're autistic.

weak b8
i'll have the comic though..

You mean radio was considered "fake news?"

>get anti-satan trips, should be instant /thread
>faggots continue circle jerking

it's like you've abandoned kek completely. fucking praise him

BS

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_War_of_the_Worlds_(radio_drama)#Public_reaction

but you've probably read

telegraph.co.uk/radio/what-to-listen-to/the-war-of-the-worlds-panic-was-a-myth/