Why do this shit country even exist?

Why do this shit country even exist?

I think it's a great country. What's wrong with it?

the fuck you want to be? a part of sweden?

What's wrong with it?

go live in sweden if you think norway shoul be a part of it

Its great to see somalis shitposting from Oslo between two rounds of enrichment.

Because we demanded it.

Yes my precious oilniggers, surrender your land to us

well you know its a subhuman when they hate trump and post from country that literally drowns norwegians in luxury

Definitely needs to unify with Denmark, Sweden and Iceland. Then it needs to integrate its existing minorities -- and voila, a beautiful force for good in the world, rather than 4 rag tag states.

i dont know, why dont you become a part of us.
i need me some butiful fjords and shiet.

Besides the shitty food, Norway is probably the greatest country in the world.

I have noticed self-hating developing round me. Not long until we have to make Norway great again for real.
Election next year.

>Britbong lecturing anyone on unions

what is aruba?

Because we are too nice. Be happy we let you go.

you have not tasted whale, raindeer, moose, cloudberries and the best fish in the world

you eat only eating pasta with some second grade meat/fish and parmesan on top. its good, but thats once a week for us - you eat that shit all the time

A nice vacation spot for rotund North Americans.

Well, if we went your way, our nation would be chopped up into Scotland, Wales, Cornwall, Northern Ireland, and England (read Sweden) would be fucking pointless.

Remind you of anyone?

You guys black over there?

Somebody has to cheat at the Winter Olympics.

Black, white, brown. You name it, we have it.

GET OUT AHMED !!! REEEEE

Because of the Napoleonic wars.
fuck you brits

what happened to your blue cross norwaybro?

Better yet, Why did you put blue in your cross anyway?
There was literally nothing wrong with the one you had before.

Yours could do with a splash of blue. Honestly you don't even have a real flag unless it's red white AND blue.

Dutch colony.

fight me irl

Otherwise our national anthem wouldn't have enough syllables

nice vacation spot, faggo

Shut your fucking mouth OP you greasy arab. Whats the matter didn't get enough benefits this month? couldn't find halal meat in the supermarket? or is the cold getting too you?

I'm not even Norwegian and this is a great country it doesn't any cunts like you dragging it down.

t.Englishman

>tasted whale, raindeer
Both are pretty damn good.

wtf I hate Norway now

How? We're just living the american dream baby!

t. 40% tax

Not income tax. It varies from 10's to 25 usually. Then there is some higher brackets where only the income above eg. 34000€ is taxed at higher rate.

But don't worry. There are many things you can write off on your tax. And many people choose a higher bracket so they a big payout around the summer months.

Yes there's import and sale taxes and crazy car taxes, but income is well adjusted.

Nobody is poor from taxes in Norway. Only bad tax managment.

>why do this

This board is 18+ muhammad.

I wonder too

We should just annex Norway to be honest. They have too much oil for their own good

pls gib farming or fishing job

Some demanding bitch

Why do you want to give our oil to the sand niggers?

That's a lot of Muhammads

>That's a lot of Muhammads
About 18+ too many