Which side is the /right/ side?

which side is the /right/ side?

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2015/oct/19/stalin-portraits-ukraine-rebel-territory
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The non-separatist side.

It's turtles all the way down on either side.

The side side

Lugansk is the rightest side

Ukraine

the right side is the right side

Ukraine

none
both katsaps and hohols are shit and should be nuked

Ukraine

Ukrainians are right
but they are also stupid as fuck
/thread

both guided by (((oligarchs)))

Ak47 looks much better.

why the fuck is ukraine even a thing

just give it to russia already

I'd prefer Ukraine don't ever exist but both sides full of corrupted and retarded mothefuckers. Ukranians seem to be a bit more retarded and much more corrupted.

reported

We have obsession with buffer states, West has obsession with encircling us. Just integrating buffers would solve a lot of issue, but cause many more to arise.

2014 was an impressive mess tho, by both west, russia, and that fucker - yanuk.

FTFY

all millennial ukrainians were (((brainwashed))) into hating all Russia related, It's not that difficult, Russians always were looking down upon "peasant" Ukis

Based Novorossians are. Hohols are shitty gay jewish multicult nazis controlled by George Soros and the freemason internationalist neocon cabal.

neither
whites fighting against eachother are always wrong on both sides

> romania
fukken kek'd

>muh zionist funded nadsis

Hahaha

None. The more they are exterminate each other the better
Jewish oligarch funded Neo-Nazi army filled with fetishists, half-tatars, half-jews and gays. Force conscripting people. Fighting for multiculturalism and the EU. Fighting against what I can only see as a illegal secession from already illegitimate state.

Versus a mix of communists, antifa, niggers, spics, central asians, mudslimes from northern caucasus and azerbajan, nazBols, and caught up bydlo.

What is this?

Ask the genius resident "Ukrainian" "nationalists" about the census data in pre-Bolshevik times.
LET THEM KILL EACH OTHER. The MORE the BETTER

>white people killing eachother
we lose either way

>2014 was an impressive mess

Who needs peasant turkified and tatarised untermenschen in Russia? Have a look at them. Genocide of them is only fair. Those who are magically pure in that shithole of a country should be Polonised or Russified depending on their choice

read about Sich Riflemen

>half churkas, spics and bydlo from Russia kills half-tatars from Ukraine
Nope. White people dont kill each other. It's shitskins versus half-shitskins

dude, have more respect for the cradle of humanity

>None. The more they are exterminate each other the better

It's a nice buffer state

>Impeach their President because want to part of the EU.
>Lost Crimea.
>Lost Donbass.
>Lost Economy (Even more than Russia).
>Worry about 'Real' Russia invasion everyday.
Untermensch and Ukrainian both starts with "U"
Coincidence?

The right side

How come you stupid faggots don't realize that nato and the un are our enemy? Fuck this shitty place.

West is so fucking hypocritical.

Fucking building army bases right next to Russia and encircling it with "buffer" states yet Russia is somehow viewed as aggressive and dangerous?

Fucking kek.

By this logic it should be fine for Russia to build bases in Cuba and Mexico also.

Seems like cherrypicking tbqh

>Impeach their President because slowly losing economy and have a police state
FTFY
you're a retard

which aren't fucking commies

theguardian.com/world/2015/oct/19/stalin-portraits-ukraine-rebel-territory

You're a non country

whole big fucking conflict is about Russians wanting to mantain naval access to the Black Sea and U*rainians spazing out for no real reason, you guess.

Neither, stop fighting white men. We've got muslim problems first.

truly caused me reconsider my believes
t.hohol

>Ukraine
No such thing.
Also, which mail order site is your sister on?

>bringing over non-whites to fight for your cause

When untermenschen kills untermenschen, you step aside and enjoy

Most ukrainians are retarded shills for Soros, while all Rebels are communist degenerates, shilling for jewish oligarchs. At least hohols have some pretty redpilled units in their army, so Ukraine is lesser of two evils.

>Impeach newly-elect president because think him will slowly losing economy and have a police state.
>Nearly complete lose economy
>Become military state instead of police sate
JUST

Let
Them
Die

>antifa and nigger
Go based hohols. Rip motorola

neither

that doesn't change my point. also, you're a gypsy
we don't have military govt or anything tho
we still have a shitty one tho, but """democratic"""

I dont know shit about politics but the one on the right is scary and cool. Who has a flag that is literally just two colors?

Флaг "C нaми Бoг" pядoм c Cтaлиным
Toп кeк

I want the self-hating Russians to leave.

Jesus fuck how retarded do you have to be to put nazi and Nato flag side by side. It's like putting libertarian and communist flags side by side.

None of them is based. Azov could have been, but they for real believe "Ukrainian ethnicity" exists and they have """people""" like this fighting for them

Shitty one or not, really look like a Military gov for me.
I mean, there is a lot of checkpoint and protest always cleared by army.

the flag on the right is right, duh

вoт eщe здecь пик >nazi and nato flags together
>retarded
it's genius
russians get assblasted immediately seeing that pic
checkpoint in the actual warzone, yeah
never heard about army clearing any protests tho.

russia built a nice grinder to remove them every day

but so does Ubermensch

checkmate ruskie

I am not self-hating, I love my country and my people, but only a brain-damaged moron can support (((rebels))).

he was trying to be """ironic""" and meant ukrainians tho
i think

Well, I read that some protest in some media about building thing in that liveuamap (I using it to check Syria map).
The army clears it themselves, but not by gunpowder.

If you think that Ukraine was a police state during yanukovich, then it's definitely a police state right now too.

the whole ukrainian government is (((rebels)))

>russians get assblasted immediately seeing that pic
So do I, because of how dumb it is. Look guise we're liberal egalitarian internationalists but we're also racially-based ultra-nationalists xD

SUPPORT AZOV

Some turtles for you.

"Fun" indeed.

saved

maybe you confused national guard with army? NG is sometimes used as riot police (it's a part of police ministry).
i meant those laws that yanuk tried to pass during january 2014
so you should be, jerry

>everything is so shit, but at least russians are mad
I like how almost everything in this country is done just to make russians assblasted, without actually thinking whether it's going to beneficial for the country itself.

Whoever wins.

usually it at the very least doesn't hurt us
i mean, what could hurt us? ceasing the trade with russia? oh wait, they did it themselves...

so yeah, nothing wrong with that.

Well maybe not military state but like this guy say.
If you guys accept Yakunovich, you will not lose Crimea or have civil war.
History proves that any country changes their leader though illegal way, the country always lost their stability, even the leader is a tyrant.

when are you going to racially purify yourself from pic related?
You'll never become European country with name like """Ukraine""" and half asian population

Reminder: Ukraine is the largest non-country in Europe.

yanuk was a literal retard and fsb shill
i think losing crimea (which has population with the same IQ as yanuk) is a small price to pay
what's wrong with these people?
Reminder: India is the largest toiler-country in the world.

donbas good ppl mum want to do humanitarian trip ther
MUMMUY

They carry Turkish and Crimean Tatar genetics much? AKA non-humans. European nation is not European, if its population is not European

Meaning Novorossiya

>Yakunovich
He wasn't a tyrant. He was a moron. He tried to play both sides against the middle and steal form state and institute police state and forgot what happens to every government that pisses off russian population. You'd have to plan to fuck up as badly as he did.

Are there any sides? It's like USA vs Canada, if Canada was small, with no natural resources and ethnically Turkish.

there's like what, 300k of tatars in ukraine? most of them in crimea
they're irrelevant

and people on your pics aren't similar to crimean tatars

Crimea is a strategic location and economic location.
And you already pay a big one.
You don't become part of the EU, lose economically, become a police state anyway.
Literally anything you want to impeach Yakunovich is already here and worse, just without Yakunovich.
They can just impeach Yakunovich and not talking about becoming part of the EU.
For people that pro Yakunovich heard him impeached already a shock, but pro-EU after that is a fire trigger.

Ukraine obviously, DNR is North Korea wanna be

>Neo-Nazi army filled with fetishists, half-tatars, half-jews and gays
are you fucking 1st grader? This doesn't make even remote sense

>They can just impeach Yakunovich and not talking about becoming part of the EU.
That's the thin - no they couldn't. When there was a protest/riot against him in Kiev, it was radicalised by combination of CIA/Soros involvement and Yanuks own ineptitude. The problem had to be solved far in advance before it got to a point of riot turning int a revolt.

But nooo the bastrad was too greedy, and I have no idea what putin was thinking not putting that fucker down himself.

КPЫM ЭTO POCCИЯ

No, my friend. Those are self reported ethnic Ukranians

Hohols aren't even fucking real

Holt shit. Germany is a made up country.

Thanks for beating the error out of my vinyl LP.

This.

Meet ur (((Chief Nazi))) for today (((Azov))) jerks

Fuck the Russian Commies, I support the Ukrainian Nazis.

See Azov and all their "nationalist" organisation accept half-tatars/half-kikes(half of ethnic Ukrainians). Not even accept, but many of those mud blooded subhumans hold leadership positions

saying CIA did Maidan is like saying wew jews did 9/11 epic meme :^)

maidan was unexpected
nobody thought that those protests are going to lead to anything
even opposition parties, with whom maidan was not associated in the beginning

west was just useless in that whole situation

And of course they couldn't.
Unless the pro-Russia Ukrainian pull the trigger and impeach Yakunovich themselves.
Such a fate for the one that go too far.
And Putin probably doesn't care much about Yakunovich, since it's not his country, but well they go to pro-EU after impeach Yakunovich, so Ukraine becomes a threat that Putin needs a upper hand.

You can't acuse someine of nazizm and make nazist claims in the same statement imbecile

>saying CIA did Maidan is like saying wew jews did 9/11 epic meme :^)
It's not the same at all. You don't need to expect an event to feed it. Supporting and radicalising opposition is bread and butter of modern intellegence operations. Yanuk was an utter moron, his policies led to protest, his overreaction to maidan. It's entirely possible that overriaction was staged, but I think yanuk was just an utter moron and dug that grave for himself. But I have no doubt that w/o western involvement the resulting government would be far more sane, Pro-Ukraine, rather than the jock that happened.

>And Putin probably doesn't care much about Yakunovich, since it's not his country, but well they go to pro-EU after impeach Yakunovich, so Ukraine becomes a threat that Putin needs a upper hand.
Prior to 2014 Ukraine was seen by many on the both sides of the border as a sister state to russia. The amount of interconnections made US/Canada border look like a berlin wall. It was truly a loss of face for russia, not because of Crimea, but because of losing relations with our closest and dearest ally.