What were some actual tragedies? something that actually makes you go, fuck they was bad, obviously no Holocaust...

What were some actual tragedies? something that actually makes you go, fuck they was bad, obviously no Holocaust. I tried /his/ but hardly anyone replied.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/xOMcfhK2_Lw
youtube.com/watch?v=bO12X1nhzzk
youtube.com/watch?v=2KQzQVREMbU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunblane_school_massacre
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

French Protestant here.

Catholics butchered my people and banished them from their sovereign land, purely because they wanted to read the bible instead of have it be read to them.

When the
MAIN STEEM MEATIER HIT THE FOOKIN ERRRF,
FOOCKING TRAGIKK YOU ABSOLOOT MORON.

First thing that came to my mind is that white reporter who got dragged down a dark metro tunnel in Egypt and gangraped

No such thing

Dragon Ball getting a live action movie adaptation.

Haitian revolution

Can't remember her name, but the lady on the middle ages who drank and bathed in the blood of young girls

That's called cultural enrichment, user. There may be a bit of culture shock when visiting other countries.

would you guys agree with the Rhodesian bush war? I'm doing this for a report, thanks for the replies

The Podesta Pizza scandal.

Bathory, queen of Hungary.

I need to be able to cite a survivor

Paris, November 2015

I'm thinking of the migrant crisis also,anyone have something I can do for that?

for who though, us or them?

for us, I would say 1/1000 of them have actually suffered, so fuck them

Chernobyl
Fukushima

It shows what happens when you get irresponsible with nature, and are eternal mouthpieces for people whom are anti-nuclear.

When a bunch of Sup Forums autists can't find a gf

this.
A good tragedy to write about would be what has happened to relationships and women or maybe write about how stupid people are today due to the media. these are both actual, provable tragedies,
its just no one died yet.

DA ARRYING OOF DA NORF

NEVA FERGET THOOS BRAVE SAXON FARMERS

Armenian genocide

Im gonna do that, and I'm going to mainly mention the nice attack

can't kill non people :^]

The execution of the Russian monarchy

Fall of Rhodesia

Holodomor

Armenian Genocide

Mongol Invasion of Eastern Europe

Communist famines in China

Oran Massacre

Massacre of white Hatians.

Destruction of historical sites by ISIS

is this for college or something, user?

yes also nice digits

The bombing of Dresden but more in a 'I wish I could glass England right now' kind of way.

>holodomor
never happened

The Normalization.

Basically the USSR decided that western ideals have become too strong in communist countries, so they sent some military over to fuck us up for another 15 years.

Nanjing. The brutal rapes, tortures and massacres by the Japanese to the Chinese during WW2

King Leopold's Congo
Trail of Tears
Japanese internment camps
Hiroshima
Vietnam firebomb campaigns
Dresden bombing
Sandy Hook

White genocide in Rhodesia

youtu.be/xOMcfhK2_Lw

Prior to 1832, no one was being circumcised in the US. Then pseudo scientists started publishing that it cures polio, blindness, paralysis, and masturbation (only that last one is true). I hate this country.

Based user
I'd be remiss as a potato nigger not to
> Brits, something something, Dey tuk our land, blah, we was mudkangz

The amount of people this website sucks in. All the time gone is another tragedy in of itself.

the coup in this summer was pretty bad. i legit thought i was going to die

I feel like you have to rule out WWII because the scale of the killing so incomprehensibly dwarfs everything else in history.

I guess I'll just stick my neck out as an American and say I think all the mass shootings here are tragedies.

Giving Eastern Yurope to the commies
Giving Western Yurope to postmodernists

north korean gulags

Pot pot

Loss of Bronze-age relics in ISIS-occupied territories

The fall of liberal western society

The rise of the surveillance-state, Big Mother, coorporate-sponsored globalist initiative to make Western Civilization equally shitty

Abu Graib and Guantanamo, horrible human cost, horrible loss of credibility for World Policeman USA leading to unstable present

9/11. White men jumping out the windows to quicken their death, the rest getting burned and crushed. How dare these arab monkeys attack superior whites? We should have delcared a race war on them and exterminate every single last one.

>inb4 "but muhammed, why do you want your own death?"

This website existing

>Sandy Hook
Should we tell him?

damn

I always consider the destruction or is handling of great artifacts of human history tragic. That's the main reason why I want ISIS to get fucking curbstomped, mudslimes will be subhuman no matter what but these ones are fucking with important relics of our past.

When President Woodrow Wilson signed the Federal Reserve Act into law.

Communism

the somme. 1 man dying every 7 seconds and wounded about every 4 (on the 1st day at least)

The Battle of the Somme and other similar WWI battles.

The creation of an independent central bank and giving it access to the federal money supply.

Worst tragedy ever.

IT WAS FAKE GUYS REDPILL

Go fuck yourself

>muh rocks

hivemind

When saddam gassed all those puppies. I cried like a little fucking baby. Sad puppies, they didn't deserve to be gassed like that.

Sauce?

>japanese internment camps
don't forget unit 731, nanking and the bataan death march

hahah top kek

i swear to god these things never get old

Adolf Hitler being forced to commit suicide as the Soviet Army sieged Berlin.

Death of Karl XII

Watching the Paris bataclan attacks on Sup Forums and just watching the death toll increase and increase

Nicholas II.

youtube.com/watch?v=bO12X1nhzzk

The Burning of the Library of Alexandria
imagine what was lost
there had to be something on the jews in there, maybe even their weakness

watching the american people elect a nigger kenyan for president.

kek

Lots of edgelords in this thread

The last 20 years of mass immigration.

The first thing comes to mind is when I read the mayor of Garmisch call for help because of a rise in crime. I used to go to that town to vacation frequently.
It was absolutely gorgeous and the epitome of German culture. The food, the beer, the scenery, the people, especially during the holiday season.
My mom often described it as what she imagined heaven would be like.
Haven't been there in a few years. And I saw that in the news and my heart sank. The whole refugee crisis was a joke to me up until that point.

I never had a reply from an Australian with banter

Last thing that made me feel like complete shit after reading it was an Australian investigator user's story about looking for a missing Abbo girl and uncovering the pedo network in his country. Read it a couple weeks ago maybe. Somewhat recent. Seemed real. You could definitely feel his desperation and the utter complacency of the others in his story. Fuck I'm sad now.

Remember that time when settlers looking to kill some Indians massacred half of a caravan full of white people, and then got the government to try and cover it up by hiring Indians to massacre the rest and then had their army soldiers execute the survivors rather than admit their mistake?

Lmao but no seriously that was a legitimate fucked up conspiracy.

Unit 731 haunts my dreams

The life and habbenings of Jeanne d'Arc really desu. Watched a series about it once starring Leelee Sobieski and thinking about it still makes me sad.

IMO Amerindians. They were outclassed by European settlers and were BTFO by them.

I wish things happened differently.

9/11: Holocaust Edition
Buy yours now for 6 million dollers

Dunblane Massacre

I was born in Dunblane but luckily I moved away not long beforehand, it was my year group as well. My cousin (who was in the same class as Andy Murray) heard everything

it pretty much defined my whole family's life, also the only time I've ever seen my Dad cry. He used to fucking drink pints with guy after work

youtube.com/watch?v=2KQzQVREMbU

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunblane_school_massacre

>The fall of Constantinople.
It happened on a friday 13th, which is why we still associate that date with bad luck.

>WWI.
This war was pointless to begin with. Literally Brüder gegen Brüder.

>The creation of Israel by the British empire.
Destabilising the Middle East for decades to come. This had a huge economic impact on the entire world, holding us back from any real technological progression.

>WWII.
Plunging half the continent in a communist shithole for decades. And the other half birthing a feeding ground for the degeneracy and herecy we see today.
Hitler should have won that one. As a European you can't deny that.

>Rhodesia.
Basically genociding civilisation and later begging for it to come back. Same thing is going on in RSA today.

>Merkel's third term.
Wir schaffen Das. And thus opening the gates of Europe to endless hordes of fortune seekers and Islamic expansionists. This shows that our globalist leaders haven't learned a thing from the past, referencing to the fall of Rome.

Also this: Deliberately eradicating an entire civilian city just to break the will of the inhabitants of a nation is sickening.
They speak of the camps, but how is this any better?
This includes what the colonials did to the japs with their atomic devices.

I'm with you, Fritz.

>the bad guys won WW2

White genocide.

Not a queen, just a noble.

You mean a queer

>“See that little stream — we could walk to it in two minutes. It took the British a month to walk to it — a whole empire walking very slowly, dying in front and pushing forward behind. And another empire walked very slowly backward a few inches a day, leaving the dead like a million bloody rugs. No Europeans will ever do that again in this generation.”

>“Why, they’ve only just quit over in Turkey,” said Abe. “And in Morocco —”

>“That’s different. This western-front business couldn’t be done again, not for a long time. The young men think they could do it but they couldn’t. They could fight the first Marne again but not this. This took religion and years of plenty and tremendous sureties and the exact relation that existed between the classes. The Russians and Italians weren’t any good on this front. You had to have a whole-souled sentimental equipment going back further than you could remember. You had to remember Christmas, and postcards of the Crown Prince and his fiancée, and little cafés in Valence and beer gardens in Unter den Linden and weddings at the mairie, and going to the Derby, and your grandfather’s whiskers.”

>“General Grant invented this kind of battle at Petersburg in sixty- five.”

>“No, he didn’t — he just invented mass butchery. This kind of battle was invented by Lewis Carroll and Jules Verne and whoever wrote Undine, and country deacons bowling and marraines in Marseilles and girls seduced in the back lanes of Wurtemburg and Westphalia. Why, this was a love battle — there was a century of middle-class love spent here. This was the last love battle.”

You probably think you are funny, but that was a really shit joke, m8. A 6th grader could come up with something better.

The fall of South Africa and Rhodesia to the commie backed niggers

The communist insurgency in my native Peru. Bastards nearly destroyed my country and drove the cholos to settle Lima, turning my entire country to a shithole.

Then come up with a better joke then, Hungryfag

What is the prevailing thought on it within Turkey at this point anyways? Legit attempt? False Flag? Something else?
Can it really even be talked about freely enough to delve into?

The creation of women.

Ooh fugg :DD

why does it make you sad

massive abortion

now chec k em

Just gonna say, it was the US as well, we had 722 Bombers while they brought 527

>Protestant
>butchered

and nothing of value was lost.