Hey dickweeds. you wanna hear some jewish secrets?

not any of that jidf and globalist scheme stuff.
more like little known facts that your goyim asses likely never heard of before

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Z2Ddsd9O_-Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Hey shlomo, what's up?

How the fuck you guys make up so much money? fucking teach me your ways kike

I've heard em all. I even know the trick about hiding the rock inside a giant fake key.

I always wondered what a jew's credit card details were like.

Give us the dirt.

fake and gay

Ohaiyo Goldstein-kun, onegai gib me some shekerus. Arigato gozaimasu~

alright leafy
fact #1
according to the book of Esther which takes place in Persia, Xerxes was so fucking depressed over his failure to conquer Greece that he became a depressed alcoholic bum that stopped caring about politics almost entirely

in fact he spent his later years feasting and banqueting while his regime became corrupt and full of conspiring courtiers that practically stopped obeying him altogether

Fuck off, kike, you never controlled shit. The real puppet masters are the National Socialolists from Operation Paperclip and the Catholic Bankers.

Is this because the gid u fear is returning to set things right so now everyone is scrambling to lesson the divine justice handed down to those who've lied to us for so long?

broke ass american jew here

sued a debt collector and won $950 though so I guess thats rather jewish of me

God not gid

that counts as globalist shit but Imma humor you

the reason ashkenazim jews are typically intelligent and good with money is the fact european jews were not allowed to own farmland
while christian serfs had many children for working hands to increase agricultural output, the only jews that could afford having many children were the richest ones, IE most crafty and well learned
in short, what was done to protect christians from competition with jews over time made jews smart and devious enough to fuck the goyim over right back

Why do kids love the taste of Cinnamon Toast Crunch?

Why do you put plastic on all of your furniture? Do you take it off on holidays or when non jews are not there?

Got any secrets about Britain/England?

about that
Japan was the only axis power that refused to give jews a bad treatment, for two reasons
the first one was the fact jews are technically asians at least in origin
the second one is the fact Japan wanted to maintain favourable relations with jewish american bankers in hopes of making them refuse to give out credit and bonds to the american government
so jews typically like nips

How many times a day do your women need to shave?

wow it's fucking nothing

Interesting. Do you fear the samurai though?

I want this thread a lot

Tell us minor cool tings merchant

no idea what you're talking about

I'm not a religious jew so it's not applicable
besides, almost all the people I know are jews anyway
but about holidays

unlike muslims and the more prious of christians, jews are actually encouraged to drink
during Purim which is the upcoming holiday (we saved Xerxes' ass from a coup in that one though that's another story), jews are technically religiously commanded to get completely wasted
like not tipsy, but so fucking drunk you can't even recognize who is jew and who is goy anymore

well, I have one but it's practically common knowledge on Sup Forums

the reason jews were even present in medieval England was the same as it was all over western Europe, as centuries earlier Charlamagne came up with a brilliant ploy to get around the church's ban on usury: allow jews to do it, and then tax them.
jews were prohibited from loaning with interest to other jews but not to goyim, so it created an effective middleman for the feudal nobility to squeeze more gold from the commoners by jewing the jews

Now, about England itself - jews were specifically expelled from king Edward's England circa 1290, for trying to jew the nobility back by cutting small pieces off gold coins and saving it in secret, basically defeating the whole point to allowing them to be in England

bump

Do jews/banks run the US govt, and european govts

youtube.com/watch?v=Z2Ddsd9O_-Q

Nah, you just out jewed the giga-jew.... kind of equals things out.