Bannon, Dark Prince of the Right

So, is this the guy whose idea it was to weaponize Sup Forums?

Cause I fucking love him.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5b_IOHqMkHU
thehill.com/blogs/pundits-blog/the-administration/306902-trumps-ties-to-bannon-no-worse-than-obama-ties-to-la
hollywoodreporter.com/news/steve-bannon-trump-tower-interview-trumps-strategist-plots-new-political-movement-948747
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I read that interview with him in the Hollywood Reporter and he reminded me of a much older version of me, i.e. a disillusioned former Democrat turned nationalist.

Hope it was his idea to bring Tulsi into the fold.

Nope, Sup Forums weaponizes it's own autism. But hopefully Bannon is keeping tabs on this place and seeing where the wind is blowing.

youtu.be/5b_IOHqMkHU

>former democrat
>former

fuck off back to tumblr libtard, once a cuck always a cuck.

>i am smart

i'm smarter than you, libtard, thats for sure.

faggot

He's actually the mastermind behind most of what Trump has done right. The guy is good at politics and has a decent plan for securing the Right's dominance long-term.

Guy needs to stop fencesitting on growing out his beard.

did I hurt your feelings little liberal cry baby? do you need a safe space and a juice box? fuck you, trump will execute the lot of you.

where do you newcuck retards come from

wanna know how I know you're still in highschool?

Liking likud jews is still philosemitism

haha libtards can't argue with logic, they just resort to insults like the mindless retards they are.

I draw the line at voting for Obama. If you were Democrat until 2008, it's somewhat forgivable. Somewhat.

cuck.

you didn't even espouse any logic or arguments though

you did the exact same thing you accused us of

kek, loving all dis projection

Shut up faggot even was tired of W's shit, how were we to know Obama would drop the ball so hard?

my argument was that cucks like you will never be anything more. Try to prove it wrong, oh wait, you can't. Democrats deserve death.

i was 17 and thought it would be obvious

one day clinton-bush-obama will be looked at as 3 of the worst consecutive presidents in history.

desu kys ctr fag

With that mentality our movement won't expand. If people genuinely see the light, forgive them. Don't be an idiot.

Steve "the cannon" Bannon

no, hes a kike

>forgive

take your hippie dippie bullshit elsewhere faggot. Leave politics to the real men.

you're ctr shill. my record will not be corrected. Democrats are cucks. and a cuck can never be an alpha male.

what an idiot
you didn't learn anything this election
do you think the republicans are better than the democrats?
who released the pussy tape? it was republicans
your political class is shit, it doesn't matter which party.

it was not bannon. if anyone it was the guy that invented oculus from funding meme magic.

what was so bad about clinton?

americans are literally sectarian with their two party politics.

If Trump is proven to be correct, NAFTA, arguably glass-steagall too

>thinking giving sluts what they want is a bad thing

can't get much more cucked than this. I bet you've never even had sex, and if it was, it was consensual. lmao.

cock

I'm reading this now -- this is a great article. Hollywood Reporter btfos the NYT on real journalism.

They aren't forcing you to like or hate him, you could go away with either impression.

>humans are incapable of change
You're not very smart.

and balls

He is apparently not a very nice man at all

name one time a human has changed.

now convince democrats that obama was no better and probably worse

thehill.com/blogs/pundits-blog/the-administration/306902-trumps-ties-to-bannon-no-worse-than-obama-ties-to-la

Bannon played us like an autistic fiddle.

He looks like he really smells.

also, you're a turbo jew if you think Sup Forums was the reason the DNC crash and burned

>whose idea it was to weaponize Sup Forums?
That was facebook and google.

You're just stooges.

Name one time a human hasn't changed.

literally every moment in all of history, retard. people dont just change.

>couldnt name a single specific example
haha ok then

I did name a specific example you fucking libtard. What you don't know how to read?

well what's your arc, then?

I'm jelly of that hair, looks cool as shit

wtf are you talking about? trying to promote some jewish tv show?

'every moment in all history' is literally the exact opposite of a specific example.

you are so fucking stupid. How is that not specific enough for you?

LMAO ok fine you got me. I've been trolled

yup, the guy is hella smart. been watching whatever i could find of him on YouTube and whether you agree with him or not there's no doubt he's a highly educated and very knowledgable person who has a deep sense of history and an economic vision that puts America's middle class front and center. Something that will most likely prove very popular if he and Trump actually implement it

yeah its trolling to be correct. "every moment" is specific retard. I'm talking about every single moment. As in all of them.

Being wrong is forgivable, being a traitor like Ben Shapiro is not. The alt right welcomes anyone that sees the truth of our positions.

>real men are arrogant assholes who call anyone with a different opinion a cuck

>thinking theres something wrong with this

yep, you're a cuck.

>"our movement"

What movement?

>Breitbart
>alt-right
Lol

Supposedly Bannon likes Tulsi because she can energize liberals, but also is pro gun, anti syrian refugee, served two tours in Iraq, stuff like that. I think Bannon likes that she can be respected by dems and repubs.

Source, in case anyone else wants to read this. TL;DR: He is looking at strategies to BTFO democraps for the next 50 years.

>Ringside With Steve Bannon at Trump Tower as the President-Elect's Strategist Plots "An Entirely New Political Movement" (Exclusive)
hollywoodreporter.com/news/steve-bannon-trump-tower-interview-trumps-strategist-plots-new-political-movement-948747

You can't blame Ben for being a traitor. He's a kike, it's in his blood. He's just another paranoid jew that thinks a unification of white men will lead to anudda shoah

>energize liberals

Why would you want that tho?

Obama was friends with Bill Ayers, a literal traitor and terrorist. That the liberals would doubt the fitness of someone who actually served in the military, but let that shit pass deserve to get shot.

Archive link?

I spent the last few minutes trying to think of a comeback, but I couldn't decide on one that I thought would penetrate your thick skull. Enjoy yourself I guess?

Globalism, destroying relations with Russia by siding with kebabs, NAFTA, propping the dot com bubble, going full banking shill removing Glass Steagall, lying under oath in public, ...

Bill Clinton was a very bad president, but got luck the dot com bubble exploded after he got out of office, and there was still enough fat under American industry to cover the debt economy that repealing Glass Steagall encouraged more than anything else, so his tenure saw continuous growth. People believe the president managing the country like it's simcity, so they assume he was good enough when he was a disaster.

Now you've got me following your posts and it just keeps getting better. Are you a performance artist? Do you get paid to act this stupid? Have you been drinking leaded water as a sports drink since you were in little league?