twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

We have plenty of cults, though

All you'd have to do is just post about anything from Europe

like BENIS, for example

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

India beats everyone in cults

Cults are for animals.

of course white ppl have culture...

Black people think culture means dance moves.

It is true though. We have build the culture of everybody else, but have kept nothing that is ours alone. This is our greatest mistake.

No you didn't

>tfw the Wild West is dead
>the internet frontier is slowly being tamed too
i crei everyteim ;_;

>calling me out for being a slav
>being a balt
Mein kempk

The white culture is the best culture.

>Wild west
>Pilgrims
>Exploration
>The crusades
It's just not recognized in the general populace

No offens but compared to the european white cultures it's not that big. I just saying it beacuse when your fucking liberals say white they are mostly think about american whites ,and they are some what correct beacuse the amaerican white culture is comes from the european BUT whites are not only just white americans but europeans as well and europeans clearly have a culture.
God dammit you Yanks. Even when you are self destroyingly liberal ,you guys are still MURICA centric.

Did these people really exist ? I've never seen one.

What. Autists?

>cowboys and ranchers
>white culture
not so fast white man

>implying the "cowboy" culture isn't just bland version of Mexican culture

Never notice how manly the old west was? You never wonder why the majority of the vocabulary related with cowboys are just Spanish words? Lasso, corral, rodeo &c...
Even the horse thing comes from Arabic culture via Spain, that's why the word "gentleman" in romance language have their root in horsemanship. The anglo-teutonic never had a real horse culture like the Spanish. When they do it's some faggity cuck version were they judge how gay a horse can trot rather than the typical rodeo stuff you see.

fr-fr_DOT_KIKEbook_DOT_com/CommunauteCybergothIndustrielleDeFrance
apparently?

Cultural appropriation.

too manY such losers here in germany

The fact that you know so much about horses and you're so anti-white makes me think you are some faggy arts major in California. Am I on the right track?

even in faggotry we are number one

>Mexican """culture"""

The sheriff is near!

pioneering is a big deal out west. Every lil town has an old cabin or something that was the towns first resident

No, I grew up in a farm so I know a lot about horses. I am not anti-white, my mother is white and my father a spic. I just live in the real world. I have worked in both American and Mexican ranches and witnessed their particular rodeo cultures. The American version is more bland and boring. You won't see Americans lasso or mess with full size bulls, and all the ridiculous safety gear they wear for bull riding is just comical. Meanwhile the Mexicans still get down and dirty and it's a dangerous sport. The Mexicans still use the original Spanish bulls and it isn't rare for serious injuries or even deaths in Mexican bull riding. Americans have clowns in barrels. My major was in computer science (I mostly make databases) and agribusiness.

What's your point I don't know if that was supposed to be insulting or not.

You sound like a dick sucker

Speaking of history, this I learned recently from the Pizza threads:

The wearing of various colored bandanas around the neck was common in the mid- and late-nineteenth century among cowboys, steam railroad engineers, and miners in the Western United States. It is thought that the wearing of bandanas by gay men originated in San Francisco after the Gold Rush, when, because of a shortage of women, men dancing with each other in square dances developed a code wherein the man wearing the blue bandana took the male part in the square dance, and the man wearing the red bandana took the female part (these bandanas were usually worn around the arm or hanging from the belt or in the back pocket of one's jeans).

See everywhere the anglo-teutonic goes, faggotry and cuckoldry follow. San Francisco back in Californio days when it was just Spics, chinks and Russians was straight. Then come in the germanic anglos to faggot things up. Just like they did with "cowboy" culture, which now includes faggity country music.

They congeal in college campuses all over the place here. These are the kids that were too weird even for the weird kids in high school.

I bet you very well know what a dick sucker sounds like.

White art then

White art now

We don't need provided culture, we make our own.

If you like mexico so much why dont you move back with your little degree and make mexico great again since you hate american culture so much you fucking niggerlover? Oh thats right cause native mexicans would beat the shit out of you for thinkin your better then them. Heres a tip kill yourself beaner boy

>reee whites have no culture

Yup i watch your mom suck my dick so im guessing you get it from her?

Did I trigger you? Rather than counter any argument I made you react like a hysterical woman and try to personally attack me. Never did I say I hated American culture I just said it was a more bland version of Mexican culture. It's like Tex-Mex food (another example of anglo-teutonic making Mexican culture bland). Why would I "move back" to Mexico? I would have to have been born there to begin with so there is no "going back" for me. Although I do like to visit often and own several properties there. I do what I want when I want which means I get to travel wherever I want to. I don't know where you got the nigger lover part from, I actually abhor niggers.

Anyone that says whites have no culture are fucking idiots.

We wuz Kaisers und scheit.

>White Culture.

>Ignoring it's Native American.

What the fuck did you say about me you little bitch?

I'll have you know that I graduated top of my horse riding class, and had a masters in Native American buil............[continue copy-pasta here]

I can't tell if that first part was serious or not. Europeans introduced horses to the Americas.

White Americans have no culture though

Go get pants, you pervert.

Spain had a horse culture when it was settled by Romans dingus. The area was suited to ranching and that's what developed. The Romans used cavalry from Hispania for literally centuries, long before there was even any contact with "arabic culture", back when "Arabic culture" was some fuckwit tribesmen riding around the desert fucking their sisters and having no contact with outsiders. The idea that the muslim conquest of spain introduced a horse culture to that area is a flat out lie contradicted by the historic record. Hell, Hannibal himself used tons of cavalry from Spain (and Gaul) co-opted into his forces on his invasion across the alps.

Back to Spain: you're right, they DID have a horse culture, and it had its roots in the Roman settlement of the area and displacement of the Celts.

Lastly, the entire debt is owed to Spain, not "Mexico". Sure, mexico had some influence, but no more unique influence on the American "cowboy" than did the people/culture of Texas, as just one example. Everything was basically owed to Spain, and as any Spaniard would tell you: Mexico is not Spain, and Mexicans sure as fuck aren't Spanish.

TL/DR Go roll some tortillas paco, I hope the spic half of your family gets deported and FYI your mom is a race traitor whore who people would spit on in public if they could.

Where exactly do you think big chief listerine got his horse from?

re-introduced*
Horses were actually widespread and went extinct in NA.
I see what you're saying though

Black people didn't invent a jar with a lid either.

holy fuck.

>my father a spic
you see, they're usually mutts or something non-white

this

name one thing today that is descended from white culture

jewish diversions of any kind do not count

I get the joke but it always cracks me up how people from different parts of the country have this weird romantic picture of Indians. I guess when you've never met an actual indian, you think the "native americans" are peaceful at one with the environment and have some sort of tribal passed down wisdom.

But if you ask anyone from Arizona, who has probably met hundreds of full blooded 100% Indians in their life, the mental picture is more like pic related or the guy in this video

youtube.com/watch?v=_LnBDLzUmis

The Roman horse culture was mostly for the warrior class, which they used in warfare. The agricultors used ox and donkeys/mules for their farmwork. The Arabic culture introduced to Spain a different horse culture were the animal became more important and a status symbol. This is why even today the major breeds of Spain such as the Andalusian are offshoots from the original Arabian horses, even the Mexican breeds are from Andalusian and Arabian horses. The horse culture still persists to this day in both Arabian and Mexican culture, and to a lesser degree in Spanish, Portuguese and Southern French culture. The "entire debt is owed to Spain" is erroneous. Spain never really had much influence in the North, as neither did Mexico that was the problem and why illegal immigration from Anglos and Germans was able to happen. The culture was by that time Mexican and not Spanish, otherwise you'd see parallels to it in Spain, which you don't. You do see it in other Mestizo communities for example in South American Gauchos. You only find the vaquero/gaucho culture in certain Mestizo populations and not throughout the entire Spanish/Portuguese empires.

My Mother is a race traitor? My family will get deported? You don't know what race my Mother is I just said white. Why would my family get deported if they're all Americans? I already rolled some tortillas for breakfast, pretty tasty. Will be having a shawarma for lunch later. Stay mad though it amuses me.

are people reading karl may in the us? would explain a lot. krauts are ruining everything as usual

>horses
>in America before White people

Hahahahahahaha, if only, maybe then those fucks wouldn't have been wiped out by a disease and I wouldn't have to listen to chief crying bitch's constant whining.

Arizona here and can confirm. They are savages for the most part. Some of them like the havasupai are okay because they want those sweet Grand Canyon bucks.

Canadians know how shit native are too.

Germans ≠ white people

>this

Whatever they once were, they are now just disgusting drunks waiting to die of diabetes.

I too am from AZ. The one saving grace of the Begay hordes is they tend to dig good metal, and make for some fun antics at shows.

He meant those pre-historic little horses or ancestors of what would become a horse. The ancestors of horses are found in the new and old world but they went extinct in the Americas.

Pic related

>native Americans riding into battle atop mini horses to count coup

Would be a hilarious sight

Is it possible to have any sort of sjw liberal """"""""performance""""""""" that does not include nudity or bodily fluids?

Your knowledge of history is as muddled as your filthy bloodline, mongrel.

Amongst the Legions cavalry was either A: provided by the upper classes, and to a lesser extent the middle classes (i.e. equites and such), or B provided by auxiliary forces (read: non Romans). Amongst these auxiliaries one of the most renowned for cavalry were the people of Hispania. As I already said, that area was well suited to ranching, and once the celts were kicked out the roman settlers in Hispania got into ranching in a huge way. Their horse culture was not tied simply to class though, it was a way of life for them and their military encompassed all classes among their mounted forces.

The arabic horse culture indeed DID bring some new blood lines to the "spanish" horse, but their horse culture was there and in practice for literally hundreds of years before that....which is why their was a "Spanish horse" to introduce arabian blood lines to in the first place.

Also note that Spain DID have a lot of influence in the north, as they were the ones who sent cattle to Texas long before it even was Texas back in the 1500's. And that was also long before there WAS a mexico or mexicans. So get it right.

By the way, the anglos and germans were invited into texas as the mexicans could not do anything with it. Also another note, "You do see it in other Mestizo communities for example in South American Gauchos." = all areas settled by spain. And you DO find that tradition in every area settled by spain that was conductive to ranching. Of course it never took root in areas not suitable for ranching....why would it?

What do you call a dog that's half German Shepherd and half chihuahua? I don't know, because people would shoot or drown such a mongrel at birth.

>Vampire_the_masquerade_bloodlines_club.mp4

>This is why even today the major breeds of Spain such as the Andalusian are offshoots from the original Arabian horses

Throughout history, the Iberian breeds have been influenced by many different peoples and cultures who occupied Spain, including the Celts, the Carthaginians, the Romans, various Germanic tribes and the Moors. The Iberian horse was identified as a talented war horse as early as 450 BCE.[4]

You were saying?
"

B-b-b-b-but we wuz cowboyz

Whitey stoles ma culture

HA! I love that even Euros know how fucking retarded natives are here.
I live near the Crow reservation in Montana, so story time.

>Be in college
>Friends and I play a lot of music, a good friend of mine has a rare Les Paul and a newer Gibson Explorer
>2 indians that came over saw the guitars when we were playing at a party we were throwing.
>The next day our house is broken into and the guitars are stolen.
>We now it was the dirty prairie rats.
>We call the cops but since they live on the Res they wont do anything.
>The Res police don't give a shit.
>We round up a posse of about 12 dudes with bats, shotguns and pistols.
>Go to his house, he is not home but his mom is, she is scared shitless and gives us the guitars.
>When we get home and inspect everything we find that they had broken the case lock even though they were unlocked and they could have just opened them.
>Never saw those guys again though, I'm sure there mother killed them for causing all of that.

Res indians are scum, look at cities in Wyoming like Riverton, never go there.

HOL UP
>shoots sheriff
YO SAYN
>swills booze
YO SAYN
>Picks cotton
WE WAZ COWBOIS

Test

hi

thicc

White culture is world culture now.
If you wear pants, speak English, use a computer, etc. you are appropriating my culture.

>big chief listerine
Okay nige, that was pretty good.

>White people don't have culture
Just say Europe, they cant find a way to WE WUZ that

kek approves

Implying you wouldn't

The Cowboy culture was developed by Spanish criollos. That is a widely accepted fact.

Indeed, rodeo it is a watered down version of charreria.

It is really sad that anons get triggered and resort to emotional responses when they confront the truth.

top kek

>implying her crotch and fatfolds don't smell like one of your stinky cheeses

The closest thing to that were the Vikings. If you look at all the breeds of Scandi horses or rather ponies you'll see that they were small and tiny because they had to transport them on boats and feed them less. So in reality the vikings would ride around in midget horses.

Ranching again depended more on mules and donkeys, all you have to do is read Spanish literature even Don Quixote rode a donkey. Horses would have been too expensive for the common farmer. That was even the case in the Americas. Depending on the breeds horses would just be too expensive for certain tasks. They were more important in the vaquero ranching just because it would be easier to herd with them, and you wouldn't need that many. 2 cowboys can handle a large herd. In the farm the donkey and mule did the actual work.

The cowboy/vaquero didn't begin in the 1500's.

The anglos and germans were initially invited not because Mexicans couldn't do anything with it, but because the Mexican government wanted European immigration. When Mexico saw all the shifty anglos and germans bringing along their niggers they put a stop to it, but by then illegal immigration from anglos and germans was too out of control. Vaquero/Gaucho culture isn't found throughout every area settled by Spain, only in certain communities. There is no Vaquero/Gaucho tradition in Peru, Chile, or the African countries Spain settled, despite them having ranching.

I don't know much about dog breeds, but I have seen a gif floating around Sup Forums of a chihuahua fucking a german bitch. You call that dog a mongrel.

The rape and shitting cultures?

Spain is in Europe, mestizo

How fucked is it that you have reservations where no law is allowed. You could literally fuck a 5 year old girl to death and nobody would do anything because the US Govt are pussies who don't want to enforce laws on reservations because they're afraid of fighting a few thousand drunks.

Fecal cultures

that's one edgy twink

"""no"""

It's just funny watching them squirm. I love it how when you confront them with facts they get all hysterical and start acting like niggers resorting to we wuz. They give Spain all the glory and claim Greco-Roman culture as Western European, having just shitposted on some other thread how Italians aren't white and Spanish are Moorish shitskins. Just like a nigger having no true redeeming culture and having not achieved anything other than copy and adopted other's achievements they cling to something as meaningless as skin colour. Something that they had no work achievement in.

>my culture revolves around being a cow boy in the lawless west pew pew where da injuns at

You are pathetic

It's because sjw-tards will bitch about it as if we're holocausting the natives.

On the upside it also meant no one gave a fuck we went all vigilante.
But I will say that it was one of the scariest things I have ever done. Being naive college fags we were probably lucky to have not been shot up and buried in the plains never to be found again

Shut your faggot mouth.

That man is white royalty.

Mexicans abbandoned their own culture, the whites developed the american west into their own.

Being a twink faggot is part of the American cowboy experience. Check your privilege shitlord.

>all this butthurt over a WE WUZ RODAHOES FIRST ESSE
fuck horses, real work is done by machines these days.

Go play brokeback mountain somewhere else

SHIEEEEEEET

HWHITE BOI BTFO TBQH SENPAI

Lol, wearing a vest changes the sport?
Eat shi- i mean refried beans.

No, infact the vaquero/charro culture is well and alive even to this day, not diluted into clowns in barrels and faggots in rodeos like American cowboys have. Even the word cowBOY shows how immature the American version has been. Read this and notice it's only in USA and Canada. While if you go to the Charro one they have them all over.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gay_rodeo

Captcha: Truth Hendon

>implying beanerpolka is any better than modern cuntry.

user pls.

White people have culture. America however...