Can Sweden get any better?

>Be Eritrean "refugee" in Sweden
>Rape a Swedish woman and get her pregnant
>Court decide is better not to send you back to your country but sent you free
>They will bring the rapist wife and children from Africa so he won't rape again
>They will buy him a house and shit

madworldnews.com/refugee-rapes-impregnates-court/

Jesus Christ Sweden.
If some day I feel to rape I'm going to Stockholm.

Other urls found in this thread:

friatider.se/eritreansk-valdtaktsman-far-stanna
friatider.se
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They actually want lawlessness. This isn't incompetence, it's deliberately destroying society.

Bad idea. Only non-whites can legally rape.

>Rape a Swedish woman and get her pregnant
BLACKED

It's at the point were it's not incompetence, it's malice.

>If some day I feel to rape I'm going to Stockholm.
It doesn't apply to you, though.

If you enter the country illegaly you can claim any age so lollis will be legal aswell. You'll get a month of cleaning museum floors at worst.

Heres a question, why do the swedecucks care somuch about Assanges alleged rape and are so butt flustered about bringing him to justice, but are completely blind to the rapefugees.

So I'm Ok amrite?

You don't look arab or nigger, most likely.

BECAUSE HE IS A FUCKING WHITE MALE!

People don't care about his alleged rape and most don't know who he is. The people who acused him have been exposed. And we generally don't report on rapefugees and keap no statistics. So people live under the illusion that Swedes carry out the majority of rapes and that the majority of rapes are by somone you know. But turns out that 70% of rape in Sweden is commited by somone unknown to the victim.

>This isn't incompetence, it's deliberately destroying society.
Use your brain and you might be able to figure out why. The (((men))) behind the curtains, who are propagating all the degeneracy in media don't benefit from the situation escalating like this. There's only one group of people that do, and that would be the Swedish people.

The more extreme and negative influence we see in our society, the faster the decline will be,,the faster the people will awaken, and the sooner the revolution will come.

This is all according to plan.

It's going to be ok guys. Trust me. This is just a nightmare. This isn't happening. Soon we will wake up and Sweden will be a nice and quiet place.

How can people be so blind? I mean the generations who where taught to be a cuck from elementary school onwards, I can understand them to be naive, but the people who lived through wwII, why did they elect these governments in the first place?

See this is the thing, in the uk we always hear about how hes wanted in sweden for rape so I guess we just assume tht the swedes are being deliberatly retarded about the rapefugees

>madworldnews,com
>probably fake as shit but laugh and get ready to spend a nice 30 minute shitposting against the infamous swedish cucks nonetheless
>look for source just in case
>mfw it's real

friatider.se/eritreansk-valdtaktsman-far-stanna

Don't you have any alternative media sites?

You know, to start redpilling the masses. (like Canada has the Rebel Media for example)

WTF! WHY DOES THIS SHIT NEVER HAPPEN TO ME!!!

I AM BEING OPPRESSED BY THE WHITE MAN!

this is just pathetic at this point
i really believe we should just carpet bomb sweden and colonize the ruins. nukes would make the land unusable and harm the rest of europe, but one way or another sweden needs to be razed.

>madworldnews.com
Looks legit

You seem incapable of understanding why it's escalating like this. See and if you still can't understand then I have no other explanation than you suffering from the notorious american retardation.

Make Israel great again, I guess.

I'm sorry for doubting you senor gonzales but can we get a better source on this one?

We have them but if you source something from there yous a racist. Also msm wait a long time before reporting on the news that they do and take a different angle. Because to them it's more important to find a minor flaw in their reporting then reporting on the truth.

But the alternative media can't get all the information because police don't report on etnicity and try to cover up as much as they can and as I said we have no statistict on race and rape since like 1985 were immigrants were grossly overrepresented and they called it off becaues such statistics could be precived as racist.

You both underestimate just how stupid and brainwashed the cucks are. There's no 'waking up' for them, they see this as a wonderful progressive display of forgiveness and understanding.

If you want the revolution to come, start it yourselves. Otherwise you'll find yourselves waiting for it the rest of your lives.

Our greatest rival and enemy, finally destroyed!

This is punishment for pludering Danish land.

Well you are all in a very, very deep sleep if you still need to be awakened in such a manner.

Is Sweden redeemable? God, I feel so fucking pissed right now, and the fact that I can't do shit makes me even more angry.

Cucked to death

What I found out is that groups of people tend to go with the popular opinion.

For example, in a group of about 10 of my friends, there was one guy, who was very liberal, defending immigration in every way; there was me and a friend of mine opposing it; and there were the others, who didn't really look into the issue, and therefore chose to stay politically correct.

From time to time I posted a news article or two in the groupchat, just to start a debate with the liberal guy, for a good 30 minutes at times, but I only stated facts, and highlighted flaws in his arguments.

For a few months the normies in the group saw the leftist get defeated, and after a while 80% of them turned against immigration.

You should try to do the same, if you can, debating leftists in front of people and showing them how weak their arguments are, just by stating facts. (that way it's less likely that they will call you a racist)

>You both underestimate just how stupid and brainwashed the cucks are. There's no 'waking up' for them, they see this as a wonderful progressive display of forgiveness and understanding.
People who currently lean left can still swing right in the future. Pacifists can turn into warmongers. Do you think every single "enlightened" person were this way their entire life?
>If you want the revolution to come, start it yourselves.
We have groups like that already, who are rather big. I'm not a member and don't plan on being one either, since I'm a christian.
Yes, we are. So is the entire west. Take America as an example. The jews have them by the balls. They don't even realize that Trump is a controlled opposition. The guy reeks of jewish influence for heaven's sake. Hell, the Netherlands is the same way. Their "right-wing" party has leader that is a literal kike.

Sweden is fucked beyond repair, it is literally the playground for the (((()))) goyim knows. If you are raped just relax and enjoy it, SWEDEN YES!

>I'm not a member and don't plan on being one either, since I'm a christian

DAYUM, what a cuck...

I'm past the point of anger. I'm at acceptance. Sweden will be a reminder for other European countries of what happens when you have a feminist government coupled with unmitigated third world migration. The ISIS flag will fly over the capitol by the end of the decade. God speed swedes, you will not be mourned but your self suicide will never be forgotten.

Put on some blackface just to be sure.

>friatider.se
ok so that has to be a lying right wing nutjob publication, right?

The only way to make it better is that when the rapechild is born, they award custody of it to the father and force the woman to pay child support.
That would be kek worthy.

Three years imprisonment was the penalty for the 26-year-old Eritrean man who last summer was brutally raped a woman in Orsa, Dalarna. But the prosecutor's demands to deport the man refused and now he wants to bring in his family.

He explains to her that even if he is punished, he will come out eventually and then ...

On September 4, it's time again. Zaid penetrates into the home of Amina, take a coffee pot with boiling coffee and pours over her breasts. He brutally abusing her with kicks to the body and punched in the face. Then he rapes her. Again.

"She screamed and screamed but no one came to her rescue. There are neighbors to her apartment. No one has come and responded," reads the judgment.

This time, Amina go to the police. This time, she is not afraid. For worse than this, it can not be. She believes.

But because Zaid is a refugee at risk of being punished and even subjected to torture in his home country if he is deported there as he gets to stay in Sweden.

"The claim for expulsion dismissed," the court.

With two third release Zaid is a free man again in time for the election in 2018. Now he plans to bring in his family, his wife and their two children, who live in Ethiopia. The Swedish Migration Board is investigating their application for a residence permit.

OP, what's stopping you from going to Germany or Sweden?

Just claim you're Muslim and you're golden

Pay debts

easy now Ahmed

I don't even feel sorry for them anymore, hahaha what a joke of a country. If any woman is still dumb enough to trust rapefugees in Sweden, she deserves rape. It's her own fault.

>I'm free!!! No, wife, no kids just fun and money
>No no no no, don't set me free and fly in my family. I'm done.

I wait for him to sudoku soon

Our social democratic prime minister (Tage Erlander) once said somewhere in the 60s that
we are lucky to have a racially homogeneous nation.

The older generation get their info from the media such as the state television and the
major newspapers.

They've also voted for one party since they were young and old habits do not die easily.

>Our social democratic prime minister (Tage Erlander) once said somewhere in the 60s that
>we are lucky to have a racially homogeneous nation.
Yeah and I guess some people didn't like that.

I can't wait until it becomes europes First third-world country. I just hope the industry jumps ship in time.