Why don't you guys get rid of the royals...

why don't you guys get rid of the royals? they technically own most of the property in the country still and just leach off of your tax dollars

why don't you give em the boot? I feel like you finally found your balls so it shouldn't be a problem

Because they like the monarchy, you moron.

Tourism money

In the extreme circumstance that it is necessary, they can revert to autocracy.

desu I'm a tad envious they have a ceremonial leader so the head of state can actually focus on their job.

All hail Britannia!

I don't really care about the monarchy either way, but the house of lords should be elected. The current lot are rootless globalist race-traitors.

If they cared about money then they wouldn't have Brexited.

well although it isn't much, after researching the topic the royals actually cost more money to keep around than they generate. Its a net loss of what amounts to like a dollar per person every year.

the important thing though is nobody actually cares about them, they want to see the palace and the guards. No stuffy old people required

The fact that there are people living there and that the guards are actually real adds to the facade. I don't think people would as much if the whole thing was faker than it already looks.

>"Who lives in there, Papa?"
>"No one special..."

>"Who lives in there, Papa?"
>"A Prince and a Princess"

Because we might turn out like you

>60% white
We have loyalty and honour tradition, something you don't have juarez

Most even close, they cost £40 million a year and bring in a shit ton more. Before tourism
The money to keep them is 15% of the profits generated from their lands, the rest goes to the treasury

EU will give us big money to invade the English. Then we become the Celtic Nations. Then we hack Germany removing the joined governmental debt. Invade the US gradually over the course of 30 years. English are wimps.

>when the irish start taking over europe but get driven back by the south of france because they can't handle the sunburns

The royal family ARE ENGLISH CITIZENS dude.

Plus they bring in money.

We could probably be invaded by Iceland and not be able to resist.

What you gonna invade us for? Food?

the royals themselves create more than 40m pounds in tourism? how?

Land.
We invade west. An army of inter railers.

fuck off italy