To the idiots who support Trump

Donald Trump and his supporters are utter morons.

Donald Trump fooled you shitheads into thinking he represents blue collar Americans by talking about trade deficits and outsourcing. If you bothered to do more than 1 minute of research, you'd know that Donald Trump outsourced to China and supported an open border policy just a few years ago.

Deporting undocumented workers would implode the economy and raise the costs of goods and services because undocumented workers work for very little money.

A wall is a waste of money, considering that nearly 90% of undocumented workers came in legally through visas.

And he wants to increase military spending while cutting taxes on the rich. This will bankrupt our country.

I apologize to Muslims, Mexicans, Women, and Africans whose lives will be harmed by Donald Trump's racist and sexist policies.

My message to you guys: stay strong and please remember that not all white males are fucking morons.

Still better than Hillary so I don't care.

Hillary was worse
Keep crying faggot

You could've saved all that text and just wrote "I'm a fucking faggot."

LOL that hand are you 12?
Sup Forums is an 18+ board you soft handed underaged faggot

Stop saying "undocumented" you fucking cuck.
They're called ILLEGALS.

stay butt blasted faggot
saged

>those soft dickbeaters

fuck outta here faggot, Hillary is worse and you know it

Damn your actually showing off those soft little dick beaters??

You don't have to timestamp your hand, you know. Everyone here knows you're a person.

>you lose despite having the biggest "shoe-in" candidate in history

We are idiots....sure

So you're ok with near slave labor because they're brown and we should be "nice" to them?

To have them abuse our systems (intentionally or unintentionally) and this lower conditions for all the lower classes?

To support visa abuse by Indian companies who hire out unskilled workers for sub par pay to major corps over other candidates, hurting both legitimate visa holders and native workers?

Do you not understand that he will cut taxes across the board while clearing out the various loopholes corps use to forgo taxes?

That he was a business man before utilizing the field to his advantage as any would, but now will bring in incentives to keep companies here in the states/encourage investment into our ailing industries?

>soft hands
never worked a real day in your life, have you?
>opinion discarded, you special fucking snowflake you
>saged and hidden

Either you're underage or you got bad blood-flow. Go pay the doctor a visit instead of wasting your time crying here, or leave the site as it's adult only.

ATTENTION DRUMPF TARDS:
Did you ever hear the story of Icarus, who continually rolled the ball up the hill? But when he got too close, the ball melted In the heat of the Sun. You're all like Icarus.

>Ten year old computer whiz hand

>1 post by this ID

sage in all fields

>babyhand
>butthurt no vote

He doesn't want war with Russia. Even if he sits on his ass and does nothing at all for 4 years, it's still infinitely better than hillderbeast the unhinged warmongering internationalist monster.

Things couldn't get any worse for Trump voters.

Things could get much worse for liberals.

You still don't understand.

Even if he does nothing but puts millions of liberals out of work and forces them to beg Walmart for a job then it's a win.

Keep those salty tears coming faggot.

We are deporting the beaners and gassing the degenerates whether you or your wife's son like it or not faggot. We will keep the Muslims out and shame the ones left here. America is no longer a safe space for anyone you care about. We will run the welfare river dry and there is literally nothing any of you gunless, godless pussies can do about it. Tolerance is dead.

im literally shaking

>you'd know that Donald Trump outsourced to China

>talks about research
>can't figure out why someone would outsource to china, then talk about why that's a shit thing to have to do

5/10

apply yourself

Your hands are pretty. It would be a shame if they got dirty working.

You have to go back.

>did you ever hear the story
No nigger i dont got time to listen to stories when im busy winning. Just kill yourself faggot

I'm a Nazi. I want Trump to institute Nazi policies. I'm not a moron, I voted for exactly what I wanted.

>Trump is a con man
>criminals are good
>the wall will never work
>defending the nation is bad
>racistandsexist
>Im a white male that hates myself

You really nailed how a libtard thinks.

I voted for him just for the salty tears you fling my way

get fucked cuck

nice hand, nu-male

God the chimp outs are still glorious. The liberal tear empowerment will reach omnipotent levels by the time of Trump's swearing in. Glory for the glory god!

t. 13 year old who read an amateurish critique of Trump's marcoeconomic politicies and now sees fit to lecture us.

Your hands look soft and small, no wonder you're a loser.

>fat, smooth, reddish hand.
Really makes my neurons fire.

Now let me fuck your girlfriend

Holy shit....

An underage faggot.

Look at his fucking hands, lol.

He's just a kid.

Now I know all these CTR/ Reddit fags that say "Fuck Drumpf" are just 12 year old boys.

Your balls haven't even dropped kid.

You haven't even been laid yet.

Fuck off.

MODS!

BAN THIS FAGGOT!

>I apologize to Muslims, Mexicans, Women, and Africans whose lives will be harmed by Donald Trump's racist and sexist policies.

Still better than Hillary. He's not perfect by any means but at least he's moderately nationalist. He's the best you're going to fucking get in a democracy.

He didn't fool anyone.
We picked him up when he was a laughing stock because we saw a real human, like us, that wanted to do whatever he could to help the people getting left behind by the progressive march to oblivion.
It was through our early arguments and exaltations that he continues to gain supporters instead of losing them.
His ability to brush off politician killing scandals was thanks to us drilling hillary's crimes into the heads of friends, family, and random strangers on the internet.

We weren't fooled, we got exactly what we wanted.

OP has small hands.

OP is probably a woman.

OP BTFO.

>Illegals are good because they work for below the minimum wage

Then why donĀ“t we get rid of the minimum wage so Americans can compete?

show niples or GTFO

>Donald Trump and his supporters are utter morons

Writes on hand instead of paper
Proceeds to give advice about the economy
Forgets that hand looks like it belongs to a 14 year old sweaty kid or a husky girl with hygiene issues .

kek

>judging the president before he's even in office
nice, you are the reason this country will fall

>averagetrumpsupporters.jpg

Check that signaling that OP has done. But none of the cucks are here to see it :P

>90% of undocumented workers came in legally through visas
Lol

Illegal immigrant = Irregular migrants
Rapist = Irregular sexual partner
Burglar = Irregular garbage picker
Drug dealer = Irregular pharmacist
Smuggler = Irregular transportion afficianado
Pimp = Irregular shepherd
Cult leader = Irregular pope
Terrorist = Irregular refugee
Troll = Irregular comedian
Canadian = Irregular Homosexual
Sup Forums = Irregular heroes

consider the record corrected

okay

Why was the timestamp necessary?

I agree with almost everything you said but Hillary Clinton is a criminal. She deserves to be in prison.

>Donald Trump fooled you shitheads into thinking he represents blue collar Americans by talking about trade deficits and outsourcing. If you bothered to do more than 1 minute of research, you'd know that Donald Trump outsourced to China and supported an open border policy just a few years ago.

when he was a businessman and served his best interest? sure donald fucked other businesses over, he doesnt care, he does whatever he can to take care of HIS poeple HIS company HIS workers.
well, the entire country now just became HIS people, and now its gonna be fucking over other countries for all AMERICANS benefit

>I apologize to Muslims, Mexicans, Women, and Africans whose lives will be harmed by Donald Trump's racist and sexist policies.

>My message to you guys: stay strong and please remember that not all white males are fucking morons.

implying any lurk here, and the ones that do are on our team not yours

>some people just want to see the world burn
I'm a first generation immigrant in Sweden. I've voted SD(alt-right,haha) since their inception and I'll continue doing it.

tl;dr

>wants mexicans in his country because they work for slave tier wages
>unironically thinks hes not exploiting them for his cheap chicken tendies
liberals in a nutshell

Salty ass drumpf supporters TRIGGERED in this thread

Kill yourselves now before Trump reveals the truth and he conned all of you so your last thoughts can still be retard driven garbage

Faggots

Quit apologizing on behalf of white people and then kill yourself.

"stay strong" is sjw code for "I'll post about you on facebook but do nothing else to help.

>Deporting undocumented workers would implode the economy and raise the costs of goods and services

That's because our legislature is made up of morons that don't know how to do it.
I can fix it.
They can't.

Fuck off shill

REEEEEEEEEE

I have beaten racists in the street before and I am not afraid to go back to prison if it means putting a bullet in fuckboys who post like this

you're so mad. We won, how could we be triggered. This thread is full of centipedes wallowing in libtears

lol, just accept that you lost.

Normally you stop after you lose. Why cant hiltards figured this out.

ha triggered btfo lol

Zzzzzzzz....
Why the fuck would you waste your time writing that drivel?
>you are boring.
>you are jealous.
>you are insecure.
Try HAVING a life,
before you tell other people how to live.

Denial. The media told them it was in the bag.

what a faggot bitch.

Everything you said is absolutely retarded.

wtf I hate drumpf now

Underrated. Virtue-signalling only goes so far.

Political shifts arent win and lose scenarios you halfwit

>americans
>hearing stories

yep. libs just want to ego-masturbate instead of take action. No grasp on reality. Disney mentality of take from haves and give to have nots, regardless of merit or viability.

> apologizing to Muslims
I approve of this message! A good way to get your head cut off or run over by a deathtruck.

>loses competition
>it's not a competition

Lol ok. Trump didn't win the election, it shifted to him.

AYY LMAO

Sure, sure, pumpkin.

those silky feminine hands, post ur benis OP

>1 post by this ID

Pussy

where's the special forces copypasta?

Stay butthurt

Go to plebbit

You can tell OP is 12 bc he has no hand hair.

I don't care. I wanted a meme for president.

He didn't want to win, but you libtards gave him no other chance.

kek

>neet hand
Never done a days work have you faggot?